Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 826. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I'm waiting for last dump.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
More information about buying NAVAjocoin. To inform you that in the evening (hours I will not) make a purchase for an amount of 6 Navajocoin BTC. Therefore, I inform you that it was not that I did not say. Of course, I will present after buying screenshots of purchase. Purchase in the range of 2500 - 3500 Satoshi depending on the number of bids in the market today.

Informacja o większym zakupie NAVAjocoin. Informuję iż w godzinach wieczornych ( godziny nie podam ) dokonam zakupu Navajocoin za kwotę 6 BTC. Dlatego informuję Was by nie było że nie powiedziałem. Oczywiście przedstawię po zakupie screeny z zakupu. Zakup w przedziale 2500 - 3500 satoshi w zależności od liczby ofert aktualnie na rynku.

http://www.wykop.pl/wpis/11391118/navajocoin-informacja-o-wiekszym-zakupie-navajocoi/   Pepeo=Papcio77

I will buy 0.5 BTC - thats the best I can do tonight  Cheesy

1.5BTC  Cheesy
I guess thats why mr smart "announcing buying before buying" investor tells his bullshit. I mean c'mon babes.

Mr. smart, invites tenders for removing low sales. We want to see the floor at the 5000 sat   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
More information about buying NAVAjocoin. To inform you that in the evening (hours I will not) make a purchase for an amount of 6 Navajocoin BTC. Therefore, I inform you that it was not that I did not say. Of course, I will present after buying screenshots of purchase. Purchase in the range of 2500 - 3500 Satoshi depending on the number of bids in the market today.

Informacja o większym zakupie NAVAjocoin. Informuję iż w godzinach wieczornych ( godziny nie podam ) dokonam zakupu Navajocoin za kwotę 6 BTC. Dlatego informuję Was by nie było że nie powiedziałem. Oczywiście przedstawię po zakupie screeny z zakupu. Zakup w przedziale 2500 - 3500 satoshi w zależności od liczby ofert aktualnie na rynku.

http://www.wykop.pl/wpis/11391118/navajocoin-informacja-o-wiekszym-zakupie-navajocoi/   Pepeo=Papcio77

1.5BTC  Cheesy from the buy orders if you a willing to sell!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
A few of my sentences and the course of 3000 satoshi.
Yeah, just don't piss yourself mr smart "Im announcing my buys before buying" investor.
lol.

I am also not understand the point of saying "I will buy lot of coins, put your sell orders higher so I can buy more expensive". Fuck logic
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Do not panic, maybe it was just my BLEF
Maybe yes and maybe no room Smiley Smiley I will put no pressure rises Smiley
Do not panic, maybe it was just my THIEF Smiley
This is my current status for now  http://snag.gy/0o2L6.jpg
A few of my sentences and the course of 3000 satoshi.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
All to 3000 disappeared on Bittrex  Grin
legendary

http://www.wykop.pl/wpis/11391118/navajocoin-informacja-o-wiekszym-zakupie-navajocoi/   Pepeo=Papcio77

I will buy 0.5 BTC - thats the best I can do tonight  Cheesy
w godzinach wieczornych czasu Polskiego ( TIME POLISH)

I will translate this in few words :p

Papcio77 will buy today evening Navajo worth 6 BTC in price between 2500-3500 sat.

http://www.wykop.pl/wpis/11391118/navajocoin-informacja-o-wiekszym-zakupie-navajocoi/   Pepeo=Papcio77
legendary
Activity: 1008
The pressure Is Building and soon your time will RUN OUT Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked

No Presure  Cheesy

agreed with you, NAV will rock, NAV will make new history.
Enough testing guys i think its perfectly fine . release the annon wallet!

yeaaaaaaa just release itttt

Guys, guys, I love the enthusiasm but its not quite that simple. I have previously outlined a few things which need work before we release the anon transactions to the main network.

There's not a lot of work and we're definitely capable of doing the work in a timely fashion, but there are a few final things to fall into place.

It isn't going to be a drawn out process. My best guess at this stage is that we hope to release Anon to the main network on 1 March 2015.

Please note, this is date is not set in stone and may vary after we get the final Beta results.

We will release an official time line within a few days of the Beta ending.

In the mean time hold tight, buy the dips, help us spread the word and exercise your patience Smiley

Cheers,
Pakage

Very good, more time to get more people know and invest in Navajo! Smiley
legendary
The pressure Is Building and soon your time will RUN OUT Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked

No Presure  Cheesy
legendary
OK iTs Time for the Special Annoucement we have all been waiting for

This is a message to the TOP 100 .

YOU YES YOU need to now support your currency or commodity in the buy orders , Guess what this is what give your currency or commodity VALUE. True

Dont expect someone elese to do it you have to do it. including ME

Thats where the value comes from ladies and gentlemen.

My general rule is . if I buy 1 NAV . I wait to buy one NAV as well.

Now if we all sell at the same time . YOUR  currency or commodity losers Value . IF demand goes up the buy orders fall away. Which can CAUSE a panic sell.

SO if we ALL support the buy orders with more liquidty (AKA BTC) We will ALL sustain healthy growth.

thankyou.

YES YOU

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I would say this is the last of the cheap coins below 3000 - 10000 sats range. The NavajoCoin Global challange is finishing in a few hrs . So it looks like the NavajoCoin Community is keeping the 4.44 BTC   Cheesy and I would like to commend the NavajoCoin Development team for writing excellent Anon Beta code. Lots of people searched to see if a fault could be found including myself . Paycum had a hard search but nothing has been found for 2 weeks. No competitors where able to find a fault either.

Happy Trading and also thanks to pakage for keeping the community informed with progress. Also wow 1st March.

I am hopeing the Release is a Major Surprise and leaves everyone on the edge of their seats.

If you have money + lots of NavajoCoins staking in your wallet. You have to start spreading the news .

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START  Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes PANIC ATTACK

just Jokeing! Its time for us to work as a team everyone - This is now getting to the serious end of the business

legendary
THANK THE DEVS FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK!

Thank you devs Cheesy
Jump to: