Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 824. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
AMK you sir, invested 1 mirrion dorra and sell for 3 trirrion dorras?  big time pleaz, sir.... can i haz moar?

May I suggest to the shitfaces "AMK", since they are so ballers, to reserve some of their money to pay for english classes?
kthanksbye

and LOL at GREEDYJOHN :  THE REAL CAPSLOCK WARRIOR !!!!   Undecided

you must yourself first learn english..

AMK Cocuklari..!!!
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Amk group you sound like a bunch of kids  running to a ice cream truck better look both way cause you will get crush by the Navajo community ...
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
AMK you sir, invested 1 mirrion dorra and sell for 3 trirrion dorras?  big time pleaz, sir.... can i haz moar?

May I suggest to the shitfaces "AMK", since they are so ballers, to reserve some of their money to pay for english classes?
kthanksbye

and LOL at GREEDYJOHN :  THE REAL CAPSLOCK WARRIOR !!!!   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1778
PAY ATTENTION!!!
Highly confidential information!
WE (AMK GROUP) will show you that navcoin not succes is going to be! about 2 days, the price will drop horrible...

@Gokhan_AMK
@ValleyOfTheWolves

AMK!!!!

Dude! if it's highly confidential information...why are you posting it here?
What a bunch of clowns the AMK group are....
You can't kill NavajoCoin! if you want to dump the price to make a profit it's ok...but the NavajoCoin community doesn't eat glass...
I say... BRING IT ON!
NAVAJO COIN IS BACKED BY TECHNOLOGY - DUMPERS CAN DUMP ALL THEIR COINS, THE MARKET WILL BE BETTER WITHOUT THEM.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
when you revert AMK it will mean Kiss My Ass?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
what is this AMK?
Uszaty43 was right. You are so stupid hahah just funny because of that;)
legendary
Activity: 1223
Nice FUD ! I'l take more more Navajo  Grin
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
PAY ATTENTION!!!
WE (AMK GROUP) will show you that navcoin not succes is going to be! about 2 days, the price will drop horrible...

@Gokhan_AMK
@ValleyOfTheWolves

AMK!!!!

You can't kill NavajoCoin! if you want to dump the price to make a profit it's ok...but the NavajoCoin community doesn't eat glass...
I say... BRING IT ON!

This is said to us. You can decide for themselves. We retreat!
this comes from AMK!
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
PAY ATTENTION!!!

@Gokhan_AMK
@ValleyOfTheWolves

AMK!!!!

I say... BRING IT ON!
Activity: 391
PAY ATTENTION!!!

@Gokhan_AMK
@ValleyOfTheWolves

AMK!!!!

Insurance Tongue Huh   Fud?? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
PAY ATTENTION!!!

http://www.wespeaknews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Helicopter-syria-400-x-300.jpg

@Gokhan_AMK
@ValleyOfTheWolves

AMK!!!!

we will all sell our nav coin.
we are busy selling..

AMKKKKKK...!!!!!

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
PAY ATTENTION!!!

@Gokhan_AMK
@ValleyOfTheWolves

AMK!!!!
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
ok so now that testing has proven a success...we have completely untraceable tech...why are we plateaued at the mid 2k range? still beats me Huh Huh  

Because there are other coins that already have it.

The tech is nothing like any other Crypto coin.

One word just for tonight - Subchains!

If they accomplish the same thing, what does that matter?
SUB-CHAINS IS GROUND-BREAKING, SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY. IT IS LIKE COMPARING A CAR TO A BICYCLE
Hi! Who knows how fast transactions was to NAV when he comes out? At now its about 10 min...
legendary
Activity: 1778
ok so now that testing has proven a success...we have completely untraceable tech...why are we plateaued at the mid 2k range? still beats me Huh Huh  

SUB-CHAINS IS GROUND-BREAKING, SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY. IT IS LIKE COMPARING A CAR TO A BICYCLE
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

So why are there so many cell phone company making hundreds of different models if they all doing the same thing making/receiving phone calls and data/web usage?

I mean you have an Iphone that already accomplished all your need, why buy a samsung/htc/sony/nokia..etc ??
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Activity: 336

+nav already made more than 1000% grow.you could have bought for 200/300sats.what do you guys dream of? Becoming millionaire on altcoin and early retirement? LOL

Short and clear YES! You do not want it?
Im not 18 years old, so I kinda stopped dreaming about unrealistic shit a while ago.

No longer dream of a better life? Or you already have it or you resigned. Any case suits me.
Jump to: