Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 864. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
MY WALLET HAS 32 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS TO NAVAJOANONBETA NETWORK!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Dear Community!

We also would like to remind that Navajo Coin is NO PREMINE/ NO IPO/ICO / NO INSTAMINE coin - That's why we really appreciate the donations!
If You would like to show Your support, here are our wallets addresses:

Development Team:

soopy452000
Lead & Main Projects Developer
Donate:
NAV: sTS9y3oggctfLMeURRZwdF3YFzsZidXjYM
BTC: 1av5DS2QZoHCfYBd9KwLFsi6AqGS1W5JN

pakage
Wallet & Web Developer
Donate:
NAV: sa17i3piENaPDpfVkAM4sXBV6va3iHZC1u
BTC: 1PtvmBGQSuTzfgt4dBaYUz18jg4yzg5Bzu

shahim
Systems Engineer
Donate:
NAV: sVMF2WoVAXrTQ9wmh131qG7g6WTxak35tB
BTC: 1GFbfNcmTwqH8cKzKptZR2NwfzVnZob8MY

Strugg
Community & PR Manager
Donate:
NAV: sdR5v6QN85BVQC7zQV3qEQUhtPyupFjuWJ
BTC: 1EqD7WWag8oEC5W3eXWr9yvMidgAAnHGxN

Huge thanks for every donation!
Stay Tuned Everyone!

- Navajo Coin Development Team
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
FUDERS AND TROLLS where are you now hahahhahah?

WE DID IT GUYS WE DID IT!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
please a few NAB: NRfe1UD4hmqwJLFYfoDnoPJEsPWDjFgWV3    Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
dont we need block explorer to really see if we can trace it?

yeah they already mentioned that will be added soon
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
dont we need block explorer to really see if we can trace it?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Great job guys, i'll download and test new wallet Smiley
To da moon
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
NegN5EZZmekkk3cpo8cABx3DhmV4xis2d6

If anyone wants to send me some , dont forget to post your address so i can send some back Smiley

did my 9 nab arrive at Nd2zHB5AVBLNauFgj1SvX4ijUrPgtrZvin ?

send you 5 anoymously from NegN5EZZmekkk3cpo8cABx3DhmV4xis2d6
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

If anyone wants to send me some , dont forget to post your address so i can send some back Smiley

20 NAB sent, from NiHJS6aKMNwn6ds2Gxj7x6BAER1gfvgKsq
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
I have navajo's in my old wallet . Can I still new download new wallet to test ? Will not it mix with old ones ? Thanks.

NAB and NAV are completely separate, they will not mix. You can run both wallets at the same time with no problem.

Thank you for you quick reply. This is what I wanted to confirm I will download NAB wallet to test anon tech. My Navajo Coins will remain safe in its wallet because they are separate.

Just don't do anything silly like copying your NAV wallet.dat file over to your NAB wallet and you should be fine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I have navajo's in my old wallet . Can I still new download new wallet to test ? Will not it mix with old ones ? Thanks.

NAB and NAV are completely separate, they will not mix. You can run both wallets at the same time with no problem.

Thank you for you quick reply. This is what I wanted to confirm I will download NAB wallet to test anon tech. My Navajo Coins will remain safe in its wallet because they are separate.
Activity: 336
This is the ultimate satisfaction guys and right now we would not want anything more! Smiley

This is a combined effort guys , this wouldn't have been possible with our Team each one of them , Pakage , Shahim , Strugg , NAV FOUNDATION and last but not least our beloved NAVAJOS the strong hearted NAVAJOCOIN COMMUNITY! That kept us going despite all and for your undying support no matter what , in the most hardest and darkest times in the world of Crypto , where we saw light and it illuminated our path. Smiley

Thank you all so very much , on behalf of the Development Team , PR & Marketing Team I would like to say thank you so very much everyone! WE DID IT! Smiley

I would like to wish you today and forever!

LOVE & LIGHT!

ENJOY THE CALM BLISS OF ANONYMITY!

~SoopY~

You're welcome  Smiley
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

Don't try and use your NAV wallet.dat file or any of its configurations with the NAB wallet though.
Activity: 518

You mean your real wallet? Do not mix them! This is a beta wallet so no real coins are used!

If you can use the old beta coins....uuuh i dont know, devs need to answer that
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
This is the ultimate satisfaction guys and right now we would not want anything more! Smiley

This is a combined effort guys , this wouldn't have been possible with our Team each one of them , Pakage , Shahim , Strugg , NAV FOUNDATION and last but not least our beloved NAVAJOS the strong hearted NAVAJOCOIN COMMUNITY! That kept us going despite all and for your undying support no matter what , in the most hardest and darkest times in the world of Crypto , where we saw light and it illuminated our path. Smiley

Thank you all so very much , on behalf of the Development Team , PR & Marketing Team I would like to say thank you so very much everyone! WE DID IT! Smiley

LOVE & LIGHT!

~SoopY~

Very Impressive Work Guys!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

LOVE & LIGHT!

~SoopY~
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
So now we can really catch the stars
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
OMG it work. The magic anon work! receive it really fast.

Jump to: