Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 865. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
haha someone sent me another 10 Nab . who was that? it is impossible to know AND THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON!

THANK YOU SOOPY! YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB!

I send you 10 NAB Smiley just look few post earlier

Someone sent me next 10 NAB:D
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
if client does not start in windows , try running it with administrator privileges
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Everything seems to work great, but will do some further testing during the night.

Please let us know when blockexplorer gets online so we can track the transactions.

Also for the ones who are testing:

- please post what amount you have send and to which address
- try to use various amounts, so we can do easier lookup once blockexplorer is live
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
haha someone sent me another 10 Nab . who was that? it is impossible to know AND THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON!

I send you 10 NAB Smiley just look few post earlier
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
damn, i request 100 NAB and received it instantly, that was fast, took less to 2 seconds fk

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
For those who have problems running the new NAB wallet, you need to completely delete the old NAB appdata file from your computer (delete from folder, then go to recycle bin and delete the old NAB appdata from the recycle bin)
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Great jobs working fine win7 64 bit Grin
Activity: 336
NhJVLNFmjQXnP52gcKACJrfbrmCoU9tmV2

lets try.

10 NAB sent anonymous
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Thanks for this! Wallet is working fine on windows 8.1 64bit Cheesy
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
NhJVLNFmjQXnP52gcKACJrfbrmCoU9tmV2

lets try.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Amazing, I like new wallet so much !
NQB1sJipvcpmAVACa6QWYxX2J2o78o4SPP
hey guys, who sent me 10 NAB ? ahahah

NAB Address: NYjagVaG2tRqH476zVLjUPwXJ1qAJqy6ic

I did it:)

Anon? Smiley

it works really perfect!!!
NLrLWGq1cTw2wHf5QmvF938okYofyusAuu

works very nice

I send you 10 NAB, please resend me NUBta2mfFZfUpmC7TbVyRk8bDJdh4xzQLe Smiley of course with Anon
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Finally the day is here! We have done it, the beta test has started!

All you need to do to send an anonymous transaction is to tick this box on the send coins tab:

Everything else will happen automatically. It will choose a random node from our anonymous network and it will send your coins to the node. The node will obfuscate the transaction amount and send the destination information through the private subchain. Then the destination will receive their coins split into as many rounded denominations as possible and then the remainder.

There is also currently a cost of 2 NAB to send a transaction through the Anonymous Network so you'll receive 2 less than you send.

Here's some examples of amounts in and amounts out:

If i send 100 NAB through the anon network, the destination will receive 9 x 10 NAB transactions and 1 x 8 NAB transaction totalling 98 NAB (100 - 2 NAB transaction fee).

If i send 10 NAB through the anon network, the destination will receive 8 x 1 NAB transactions totalling 8 NAB (10 - 2 NAB transaction fee).

If i send 548 NAB through the anon network, the destination will receive 5 x 100 NAB and 1 x 46 NAB totalling 546 NAB (548 - 2 NAB transaction fee).

This splitting and rounding of transactions is part of the obfuscation process. It means that if there are massive amounts of transactions most of which are for 100NAB then it makes it very hard to tell who is sending which coins to whom.

I just wanted to tell you all how that part works so that you don't get surprised when you receive small rounded transactions at the destination end.

We are putting together a more detailed document which shows more information about how it all works.

Hopefully this is enough for now.

See you all on https://navajocoin.slack.com/messages/anon-beta

Thanks for believing in us!

All the people spreading FUD can now please leave the room!

Pakage
Activity: 336
when should stake  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Grin
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

Anon? Smiley
Windows 8 64 BIT ERROR Sad http://snag.gy/pY8vD.jpg

Just close and run wallet one more time :-)

Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Windows 8 64 BIT ERROR Sad http://snag.gy/pY8vD.jpg

Already works! Enough to copy the file conf!
Jump to: