Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 868. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
bitcointalk must to change its hosting
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I predict top 10 coinmarketcap in first month after NAV anon wallet will be released. Everyone today's buyers are going be rich. The best mid/long term invest in 2015.

My friend has venture capital company. They investing in innovative technologies and startups. I will try to convince him to invest in NAV.

Maybe we need inform some black markets about Navajo? They need good anonymous coin and they have a lot of money. I agree the price will be x$ and I don't sell even one coin before that.

Brandnew account posting this .. Date Registered:  January 31, 2015, 01:14:40 PM

Please Go Away.

You are doing more harm then good.

I read this forum since 2013 unregistered. I think there is a lot of people like me. I want become a part of this great project so I decided to register.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
We are again

Price WILL rebound since we are officially back.. amazing how that works huh? ANON COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUNN!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Join the slack community for anon-test

Pm me your email

I will invite you
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
We are again
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
I predict top 10 coinmarketcap in first month after NAV anon wallet will be released. Everyone today's buyers are going be rich. The best mid/long term invest in 2015.

My friend has venture capital company. They investing in innovative technologies and startups. I will try to convince him to invest in NAV.

Maybe we need inform some black markets about Navajo? They need good anonymous coin and they have a lot of money. I agree the price will be x$ and I don't sell even one coin before that.

Brandnew account posting this .. Date Registered:  January 31, 2015, 01:14:40 PM

Please Go Away.

You are doing more harm then good.
Activity: 124
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
coins always get dumped when big things come out, its just the hype before the launch that creates the pump, when ann is ready pumpers will dump and get to the next coin to pump,  easy as that.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
There is maximum 0 day to Anon

If it is released late tonight in the US it could be another 12-16 hours depending on time zone
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

Hey dude it is my text ! Xdd yes it is 0days to Anon .There are few hours to Anon
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

Guys behind the scenes allways smart Smiley amk

This is accurate  Cheesy
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
The price is not important when you have in your hands uniq tech...

The new "ENIGMA"
+100000, yeah...we have a precious gem
Activity: 147
The price is not important when you have in your hands uniq tech...

The new "ENIGMA"
legendary
Activity: 1008
Go NAV Go to the moon.
Just Few Hours to rocks.
Activity: 173

Guys behind the scenes allways smart Smiley amk
Activity: 147
Now I get it.Soo This is more efficient then drk....You just rocks  Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Congrats guys, glad to be on this ride with you.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Critical System Checks Initiated  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoNITE-CLc

Navajo Anon Beta master nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
Navajo Subchain nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
The anonymous transaction script is consistently working.
Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.
This is working in real time and has been operating flawlessly.
Multiple entry and exit nodes have been set up.
Architecture for a multinode system has been established and peer reviewed.
Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.
The multinode system has been implemented and tested.
Obfuscation of the transaction amount has been implemented and tested.
All scripts for running the anon transactions on a multinode system and all obfuscation methods have now been written.
Testing has occurred and we're happy with how this is running.
Distribute finished code to all of our anonymous nodes
All code has been distributed to our anonymous navajo nodes.
Make final update to the transaction UI in the beta wallet to enable random node selection
The update has been made, users will now have a checkbox on the send coins tab which will route the coins through our anonymous network.
The fundamentals of this are working and I have sent transactions using the new UI via anonymous network. I am currently running some thorough tests to ensure the random selection is working and all anon nodes are up and running correctly.
Compile and test the new wallet in Windows, Mac & Linux
Release the beta wallet to the public on 1 Feb 2015

Flight Crew

Soopy452000 - HEAD & TECH DEVELOPER
SUM2dev - FUND ADMINISTRATOR -
Strugg  - DEVELOPER
pakage - DEVELOPER
shahim - SYSTEMS ENGINEER
hashforce101 - PROJECT PLANNER

http://navajocoin.org/foundation

paycum hashmaster1 icekohl skidog navtalk cienki7 gpuminer yuio MacHead2006 bcd xmcn spatula Banger42 quovadiz hashforce101 gorian Wasda inmymem -
NavajoCoin Group of Investors

Onboard Flight Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI

To achieve ODA, we will be introducing a new concept to cryptocurrencies which we will call Subchains and whose application is to be stretched far beyond anonymity

They run on an independent subchain and are of  course fully decentralized. The NMG is the decryption mechanism and the  CSG is the gateway back to the main chain

However, Darksend does not feature subchains or double encryption and their decentralized nodes are essentially pools

The selected node is the gateway to the subchain because from hereon it will set  the destination to the next stage forming a “chain”. The selected node will send the transaction through 2 gateways. first the Navajo “Magic” Gateway takes the information then uses double encryption to send it to the Choctaw “Star” Gate, which then forwards the transaction to a Destination Initialization Mechanism. The NMG and the CSG are the two main players in facilitating an anonymous transaction.

it could be said that Navajo may have some of the most die-hard and respected community of any crypto-currency

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
- Benjamin Franklin

In Honor of the Navajo Code Talkers in recognition of their efforts and contributions to encryption
Jump to: