Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 870. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
WOW ONLY FEW HOURS LEFT!
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Thanks dumpers, my buy order filled at 2400 Cheesy

300 SAT
How much do they pay you to make these statements...?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

can dumper dump to my buy order 4btc 2600 . Faster

*edit  2800
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

300 SAT
As always, before the news, there is hard dump and then price will go to the moon, you'll see
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

300 SAT
legendary
legendary
We Are hours away. Do you really want to sell right before launch? Buy low sell high....listen to fud. and they will have you sell low and buy high. Hmmm you choose .....
legendary
Hi everyone, please bear with us as we finish getting the beta test ready for you all to try.

We are still on track to release this today. Hopefully in the next few hours.

Stay tuned!

Cool

Thanks for the update, we're here with you and dev team Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
We got our Mojo back! and Navajocoin is back on track.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Hi everyone, please bear with us as we finish getting the beta test ready for you all to try.

Stay tuned!

Cool

+1 Nice to see some updates . We are here with you and think today is historical day in cryptoworld. Navajo must show its magic and make history.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
News released. No one buying NAV. Same people trying to pump the price. I see 1200 sat  soon and then we'll head back to 300 sat

Lot of big whales selling slowly as they try to get out of the market before everyone cash out and leave NAV to die.

Red candle represents people selling vs tiny green ones

https://i.imgur.com/YXBft7X.jpg

This happen always before pump.

You words in CANN Thread " I'll say it again. If you don't like the coin then don't invest on it..it's that simple. All of your questions have been answered and you're making false accusation without any proof. May be just wait and see how it reaches $5 and once it has built your trust you can choose to invest or not..it's up to you. Good luck and stop FUDDING."

Do you have any idea about what happened to CANN price?

Let me tell you what happened:

It was trading at 2k few weeks before the news and it went upto 170k sat right before news got released.

It dumped hard and few days later it returned back to 2k. In fact it's trading at 1k sat as we speak.

It's not just CANN. I have seen every single coin gets hyped for the news and then dump. NAV is not an exception either. Sooner or later it'll go back to 300 sat. News is just an excuse to take advantage of fools.

Do you read what you write ? It's just the sense of what you wrote ...  "All of your questions have been answered and you're making false accusation without any proof"
legendary

Stay tuned!

Cool

Thanks for the update.
legendary
Looks like the trolls are back, they want more cheap coins. If you sell i understand, takes balls to hold...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
News released. No one buying NAV. Same people trying to pump the price. I see 1200 sat  soon and then we'll head back to 300 sat

Lot of big whales selling slowly as they try to get out of the market before everyone cash out and leave NAV to die.

You words in CANN Thread " I'll say it again. If you don't like the coin then don't invest on it..it's that simple. All of your questions have been answered and you're making false accusation without any proof. May be just wait and see how it reaches $5 and once it has built your trust you can choose to invest or not..it's up to you. Good luck and stop FUDDING."

Do you have any idea about what happened to CANN price?

Let me tell you what happened:

It was trading at 2k few weeks before the news and it went upto 170k sat right before news got released.

It dumped hard and few days later it returned back to 2k. In fact it's trading at 1k sat as we speak.

It's not just CANN. I have seen every single coin gets hyped for the news and then dump. NAV is not an exception either. Sooner or later it'll go back to 300 sat. News is just an excuse to take advantage of fools.

Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

Stay tuned!

Cool
legendary
Activity: 924
Official Announcement

Introducing our State of the art Anonymous Technology

Subchains, Anonymous technology, & Messaging System

3 Days Until Beta Testing!

Activity: 29

Your words in CANN Thread: " I'll say it again. If you don't like the coin then don't invest on it..it's that simple. All of your questions have been answered and you're making false accusation without any proof. May be just wait and see how it reaches $5 and once it has built your trust you can choose to invest or not..it's up to you. Good luck and stop FUDDING."
legendary
Activity: 1050
7th July 2014
Activity: 21

That means that people are going to start buying a lot to send the price up, so that they can sell at the high price?
Jump to: