Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 876. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
nothing but talk till now tho...
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

As we pause at this moment to reflect on our journey with the NavajoCoin and its developments, we are filled with many moments.
All these moments have brought us here today and create our story. All those moments together form the NavajoCoin Brand. The NavajoCoin began it's birth in July 2014 with a whitepaper http://navajocoin.org/.
This whitepaper we looked at and wondered about and asked ourselves - what are all these names?.... Navajo , Navajo Magic Gateway , Choctaw Star Gate , Subchains , Navajo Node ,Double Encryption, Optional Decentralized Anonymity , Achieving ODA.

What is all this ?

Then the Navajo Code Talkers appeared. The brave 400 Navajo appeared , who were asked to go into battle for their country the United States of America .
The mission: To Transmit messages from Command to Battlefield over radio communications in a encrypted method that the enemy could  not  decipher.
The original 29 Navajo Code Talkers appeared along with Philip Johnston and formed an unbreakable code.  An oral encryption so strong that not only the Japanese where unable to crack, but another Navajo could not decipher .

The Navajo Code Talkers where able to encode, transmit, and decode a three-line English message in 20 seconds with 100% accuracy under intense battle training.
Philip Johnston  and the 400 brave Navajo Code Talkers where sent into  battle.
The Navajo code talkers were commended for their skill, speed, and accuracy demonstrated throughout the war. At the Battle of Iwo Jima, Major Howard Connor, 5th Marine Division signal officer, had six Navajo code talkers working around the clock during the first two days of the battle. These six sent and received over 800 messages, all without error. Connor later stated, "Were it not for the Navajos, the Marines would never have taken Iwo Jima.

The Navajo Code is the only spoken military code never to have been deciphered

The NavajoCoin whitepaper was born by a new generation inspired by its forefathers with new inspiration . The names and functions and simplicity started to make sense. We all were hooked!
The NavajoCoin journey has a strong link to military encryption of the past. Our new generation on the 1st of February will remember and respect what has been sacrificed for us by the brave military men and women around the world. They have gifted us with true freedoms of everything Democracy does provide, Free speech. The right to practice any religion. The right to education, health, financial privacy and safe borders .

It's because of them we have such a wonderful life where we can dream and make our dreams a reality.
The NavajoCoin Development Team are on the edge of this realty via hard work, sacrifice  and patience. They had set the benchmark very high and the road was not easy.
My wish for the future is that NavajoCoin anonymous network  and all its user's contribute to our democratic right of Financial Privacy and free markets . All the good things that make this a better place for us and our children and our children's children.

Let all lands co-operate together and lets reach for the stars!

Look after your families and your communities and I can guarantee you, you will always feel the Love & Light.

~hashforce101~
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

As we pause at this moment to reflect on our journey with the NavajoCoin and its developments, we are filled with many moments.
All these moments have brought us here today and create our story. All those moments together form the NavajoCoin Brand. The NavajoCoin began it's birth in July 2014 with a whitepaper http://navajocoin.org/.
This whitepaper we looked at and wondered about and asked ourselves - what are all these names?.... Navajo , Navajo Magic Gateway , Choctaw Star Gate , Subchains , Navajo Node ,Double Encryption, Optional Decentralized Anonymity , Achieving ODA.

What is all this ?

Then the Navajo Code Talkers appeared of the old wars. The brave 400 Navajo appeared , who were asked to go into battle for their country the United States of America .
The mission: To transmit messages from Command to Battlefield over radio communications in a encrypted method that the enemy could  not  decipher.
The original 29 Navajo Code Talkers appeared along with Philip Johnston and formed an unbreakable code.  An oral encryption so strong that not only the Japanese where unable to crack, but another Navajo could not decipher .

The Navajo Code Talkers where able to encode, transmit, and decode a three-line English message in 20 seconds with 100% accuracy under intense battle training.
Philip Johnston  and the 400 brave Navajo Code Talkers where sent into  battle.

The Navajo code talkers were commended for their skill, speed, and accuracy demonstrated throughout the war. At the Battle of Iwo Jima, Major Howard Connor, 5th Marine Division signal officer, had six Navajo code talkers working around the clock during the first two days of the battle. These six sent and received over 800 messages, all without error. Connor later stated, "Were it not for the Navajos, the Marines would never have taken Iwo Jima.

The Navajo Code is the only spoken military code never to have been deciphered

The NavajoCoin whitepaper was born by a new generation inspired by its forefathers with new inspiration . The names and functions and simplicity started to make sense. We all were hooked!

The NavajoCoin journey has a strong link to military encryption of the past. Our new generation on the 1st of February will remember and respect what has been sacrificed for us by the brave military men and women around the world. They have gifted us with true freedoms of everything Democracy does provide, Free speech. The right to practice any religion. The right to education, health, financial privacy and safe borders .

It's because of them we have such a wonderful life where we can dream and make our dreams a reality.

The NavajoCoin Development Team are on the edge of this realty via hard work, sacrifice  and patience. They had set the benchmark very high and the road was not easy.
My wish for the future is that NavajoCoin anonymous network  and all its user's contribute to our democratic right of Financial Privacy and free markets . All the good things that make this a better place for us and our children and our children's children.

Crypto Currency's are the future of Financial Freedom, Privacy and Liberty and NavajoCoin should play an integral part in this future.

Let all lands co-operate together and lets reach for the stars!

Look after your families and your communities and I can guarantee you, you will always feel the Love & Light.

~hashforce101~
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Great share thanks for these links .Wow all is going well so far just last day to buy cheap coins and Anon beta is about to be in hands of Navajo Lovers to test and believe.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Tomorrow will be a great Day ! No more Sunday only Navday Smiley
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hashforce but how much do you love that picture   Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008

awesome news, just 1 day more. last chance to get cheap NAV.
legendary
legendary
legendary
Hi everyone.

This is probably the final update from me before we launch the Anon Beta Network:

Stage 1 - Completed

Navajo Anon Beta master nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
Navajo Subchain nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
The anonymous transaction script is consistently working.

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

This is working in real time and has been operating flawlessly.

Stage 2 - Completed

Multiple entry and exit nodes have been set up.
Architecture for a multinode system has been established and peer reviewed.
Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - Completed

The multinode system has been implemented and tested.
Obfuscation of the transaction amount has been implemented and tested.

All scripts for running the anon transactions on a multinode system and all obfuscation methods have now been written.
Testing has occurred and we're happy with how this is running.

Stage 4 - Completed

Distribute finished code to all of our anonymous nodes

All code has been distributed to our anonymous navajo nodes.

Stage 5 - Completed (testing)

Make final update to the transaction UI in the beta wallet to enable random node selection

The update has been made, users will now have a checkbox on the send coins tab which will route the coins through our anonymous network. The fundamentals of this are working and I have sent transactions using the new UI via anonymous network. I am currently running some thorough tests to ensure the random selection is working and all anon nodes are up and running correctly.

Stage 6 - Pending

Compile and test the new wallet in Windows, Mac & Linux

Stage 7 - Pending

Release the beta wallet to the public on 1 Feb 2015

--

The wallet updates to enable anonymous sending have been completed.

I have just successfully sent an anonymized transaction with the new wallet through a randomly selected node. All coins were processed by the anon network as expected and received by their intended destination.

We are definitely on the home stretch and looking good for a Feb 1 2015 Release date for the Anon Beta Network!

Cheers & Remember - Don't feed the trolls, don't hate the players.

Pakage.
nice update NAV is on solid progress, so stay tuned to the moon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
yeah, price is already going up fast, almost 3000sat again... and sell side is getting smaller and smaller

Things are looking good.
Activity: 518
yeah, price is already going up fast, almost 3000sat again... and sell side is getting smaller and smaller
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
yeah maybe thats the best approach.
dont expect anything and you will be surprised possitive most of the time Smiley

and package, thanks once again fir the update...you are almost at the finish..then you can relax and drink a few beers Smiley

trust me, i am going to pop a bottle of champagne when this is all finished! I've been working my ass off to deliver!

I think people will start to understand that all the people that were saying bad things were just trying to get cheap coins.  

and it seems they got what they wanted, and i bet you they will come back as soon as the next correction comes. guarantee you
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
dont expect anything and you will be surprised possitive most of the time Smiley

and package, thanks once again fir the update...you are almost at the finish..then you can relax and drink a few beers Smiley

trust me, i am going to pop a bottle of champagne when this is all finished! I've been working my ass off to deliver!

I think people will start to understand that all the people that were saying bad things were just trying to get cheap coins. 
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

Activity: 336
Correct me if I'm wrong, but after the changes in the last wallet protection mechanisms are so strong/not reset.
This makes POS not working sometimes in certain cases, because of this is necessary to restart qt.
Maybe it does not matter, but I think that is the reason facing some/me users.
I'm sorry to say it now, but earlier is better than later.

And when Chuck Norris says (a few pages back) that 5k soon will be the bottom! I will have to agree to this  Smiley
Activity: 518

Activity: 391
im not expecting to much of this coin maybe in longterm of course depends on buyers to and how much people interested in ANON
What i know is that this coin starting to be very stable coin like blackcoin.
Jump to: