Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 878. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Hi guys,

here is a new blockchain data:

www.navajocoin.org/downloads/nav-blockchain-30012015.tgz

Tested on my Windows 7 64bit.

And for all here the summercoinv2.conf:

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44444
port=44440
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=navajosupernode1.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode2.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode3.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode4.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode5.no-ip.biz

regards
shahim

Smiley

What should i do with that unpack in  %appdata%/roaming/ summercoinv2/database    and unpacked Huh??  or whole map in summercoinv2 map?
guys i was pretty shocked when i saw at taskmanager NAVAJACOIN.QT  CPU USAGE (11)  AND MEMORY (430.888)
Is this because im still updating old data because its stilll not complete 99.5%
I hope memory usage and cpu usage will recover after update because this is insane!

Package or Shahim need to answer this, my knowledge doesnt reach that far hehe. But i dont have any problems with that. I synced i about 3 hours.

I wanted to say wait on anon, but that will be a beta client release so, you can not use that one.

Try to send them a pm or a message through slack

can i stake with this wallet?? my update just finished
so when there will be a new wallet for me

the beta wallet is not for staking, its just for testing. when everything runs fine i think 2 weeks later the new wallet gets released. but thats just a guess.

so if you dont want to wait i think its best to contact shahim or package and ask them for advice...

I have this wallet version  v2.0.5.0-UT-ZAH so i cannot stake with this?
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
There is maxiumum:2 days to Anon
Activity: 518
guys i was pretty shocked when i saw at taskmanager NAVAJACOIN.QT  CPU USAGE (11)  AND MEMORY (430.888)
Is this because im still updating old data because its stilll not complete 99.5%
I hope memory usage and cpu usage will recover after update because this is insane!

Package or Shahim need to answer this, my knowledge doesnt reach that far hehe. But i dont have any problems with that. I synced i about 3 hours.

I wanted to say wait on anon, but that will be a beta client release so, you can not use that one.

the beta wallet is not for staking, its just for testing. when everything runs fine i think 2 weeks later the new wallet gets released. but thats just a guess.

so if you dont want to wait i think its best to contact shahim or package and ask them for advice...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
When the anon is released and its confirmed as working you better strap in.

It will be like pulling the handles on an ejector seat. Grin

Just 2 days to go. So hold your coins,
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When the anon is released and its confirmed as working you better strap in.

It will be like pulling the handles on an ejector seat. Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

here is a new blockchain data:

www.navajocoin.org/downloads/nav-blockchain-30012015.tgz

Tested on my Windows 7 64bit.

And for all here the summercoinv2.conf:

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44444
port=44440
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=navajosupernode1.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode2.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode3.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode4.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode5.no-ip.biz

regards
shahim

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

Hi Hi,

Easiest would be to download the latest block Blockchain data I posted this midday one site back. The usage will be  normal after the sync.

Regards

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Summer of 2015 will be nice and memorable summer for all of us Smiley

Why summer? Long to wait the summer Smiley
Because of SummerCoin name and aslo we will be rich till summer Wink

+100 I like your sentence ! I think before summer we will be rich as anon beta comes out .
Is the a code checker who can verify the code?

the fud makes it seem shaky sometimes,

but how do people verify this is real?
because the code is coming out soon right?

Beta will be released within 2 days. Then everyone can check if it is real and if it is working. im sure many coders will take a close look at it.
legendary
Activity: 1778

The DEVs are busy. Be patient, they will soon show up.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 994

Yes thats right but please remember that money is not the most important thing in our live.There are something like love friendship family.You cant buy it.

Sorry for that but today I have an alergic at words "money"
Yeah of course, but remember without money you may lose your love friendship family, our world is so relentless.
legendary
Activity: 1778
You will not be "allergic" to the word "money" when you need MONEY.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

Yes thats right but please remember that money is not the most important thing in our live.There are something like love friendship family.You cant buy it.

Sorry for that but today I have an alergic at words "money"
Jump to: