Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 877. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hmm well I feel that if anon is a go, most if not all people will remove their sells under 20k...then the rise will really start. Anon possibilities are unthinkable
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Hi everyone.

This is probably the final update from me before we launch the Anon Beta Network:

Stage 1 - Completed

Navajo Anon Beta master nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
Navajo Subchain nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
The anonymous transaction script is consistently working.

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

This is working in real time and has been operating flawlessly.

Stage 2 - Completed

Multiple entry and exit nodes have been set up.
Architecture for a multinode system has been established and peer reviewed.
Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - Completed

The multinode system has been implemented and tested.
Obfuscation of the transaction amount has been implemented and tested.

All scripts for running the anon transactions on a multinode system and all obfuscation methods have now been written.
Testing has occurred and we're happy with how this is running.

Stage 4 - Completed

Distribute finished code to all of our anonymous nodes

All code has been distributed to our anonymous navajo nodes.

Stage 5 - Completed (testing)

Make final update to the transaction UI in the beta wallet to enable random node selection

The update has been made, users will now have a checkbox on the send coins tab which will route the coins through our anonymous network. The fundamentals of this are working and I have sent transactions using the new UI via anonymous network. I am currently running some thorough tests to ensure the random selection is working and all anon nodes are up and running correctly.

Stage 6 - Pending

Compile and test the new wallet in Windows, Mac & Linux

Stage 7 - Pending

Release the beta wallet to the public on 1 Feb 2015

--

The wallet updates to enable anonymous sending have been completed.

I have just successfully sent an anonymized transaction with the new wallet through a randomly selected node. All coins were processed by the anon network as expected and received by their intended destination.

We are definitely on the home stretch and looking good for a Feb 1 2015 Release date for the Anon Beta Network!

Cheers & Remember - Don't feed the trolls, don't hate the players.

Pakage.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
My wallet does not generate new coins . Anyone has the problem ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Big whales came!!

Guys you just cant imagine what will happend next two days

14 btc 24hour volume, big whales?
Activity: 518
well its a real possibillity. i dont say it will happen, but there is like 40btc needed to get at 5k, after that it can spike up to 10k fast... so only 20 people with 2btc needed...that isnt much..

but it probably all depends on anon and how people will react on it. i personally think there a lot of people who havent bought yet because they want to see proove of the anon first...if that is the case and if they start buying it can go fast.

but who knows...maybe everybody already spend all there btc hehe...

i have about 3btc ready which i will use to buy once i see and tested the beta.

but x5 would be great, but x2 is more likely...5k sat would be already great for the first days....

but nobody knows...look what happened last weeks. x10 in one week Smiley
Activity: 621
probably 1st

I sent my last BTC savings to buy and next week have  at least x5 more? Is it a good move?

Of course it is a rhetorical question   Smiley
yeah, very curious to see what will happen after the beta is released....i have emptied my whole weekend hehe, just to watch it minute by minute...

oh will it be released the 31th or the 1th?
Activity: 391
someone been accumulating a lot of coins today around 2600-2800 sats

me to also tanking thnx to dumpers
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Big whales came!!

Guys you just cant imagine what will happend next two days
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
someone been accumulating a lot of coins today around 2600-2800 sats
@ValleyOfTheWolves

Download wallet from the OP "version" : "v2.0.5.0-UT-ZAH" is what i'm using.
Make "SummerCoinV2" folder and copy "summercoinv2.conf" file in.
Download blockchain data and extract in  "SummerCoinV2" folder.
Move "SummerCoinV2" folder to   C:\Users\your pc name\AppData\Roaming
Start wallet, start staking.

Allright this looks promising

also 4 days to wait for mature coins?

...within 2 hours will see time to earn stake. From there network weight will play a big role as well amount of your coins.

serioussly thatss fastt Smiley
Activity: 336
@ValleyOfTheWolves

...within 2 hours will see time to earn stake. From there network weight will play a big role as well amount of your coins.
@ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 336
@ValleyOfTheWolves

come on guys answer my questions a bit faster whats up with the wallet? v2.0.5.0-UT-ZAH is this okay to stake or not
IM NOT a person invest 5 dollar in this coin so take it serioussly.

again im an investor like you. i can not give you full answers. please pm the devs they can supply you with all info.

and be patient. everybody lives in different timezones. you cant expect an answer every 5 minutes   Wink

"the beta wallet is not for staking, its just for testing. when everything runs fine i think 2 weeks later the new wallet gets released. but thats just a guess."

3 posts up.

Is there another wallet where i can stake? i already send almost 70k to wallet what should i do send back to exchange?
come on guys answer my questions a bit faster whats up with the wallet? v2.0.5.0-UT-ZAH is this okay to stake or not

again im an investor like you. i can not give you full answers. please pm the devs they can supply you with all info.

and be patient. everybody lives in different timezones. you cant expect an answer every 5 minutes   Wink

"the beta wallet is not for staking, its just for testing. when everything runs fine i think 2 weeks later the new wallet gets released. but thats just a guess."

3 posts up.

Is there another wallet where i can stake?
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

v2.0.5.0-UT-ZAH is the full release client and is stable to store your coins in and stake with.

I apologise if we're not all over the forum over the next 24 hours, we're quite busy getting everything lined up for the Beta Release.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

3 posts up.

and be patient. everybody lives in different timezones. you cant expect an answer every 5 minutes   Wink

But as far as i can tell you use the one from the frontpage right? that one should be ok. it works flawlessly here..

can someone supply him the right download please?
Jump to: