Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 908. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
No one can track me, when i send my BTC or itэs sending to me, am i right? So, what is the use of all these true-super-anonymous coins? if you give me some links about it, or explain it by yourself, I will appreciate it very much.

Everybody can see the direct movement from your BTC wallet to the wallet you have send the BTC to! Transactions are totally open to everyone on the network and as soon as you have linked something to your name, you can be traced.

The anon means, you can not trance anymore to which receiver you have send coins to, or from which address in origin your have received coins from.
Thanks. I think, i get it. So with Block Explorer I still can find an address with all the transactions with sending addresses, but when i send coins anonymously, no one can see my transaction in  Block Explorer or somewhere else, right?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Wow!
NavajoCoin selling @ £1 each on Ebay!!!
(it's my ad by the way!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Navajo-Coins-100-coins-100-/171650900686?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

just wait for few more day, this will going to happen very soon,

NAV has great future ahead, dumper will cry..

I know mate! I just put 100 to sell...It's mostly for free publicity of NavajoCoins.
We need to be everywhere!!!
NAV is most promising coin of the year, soon NAV will be minimum price $5,

NAV moving steady to the bright future.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
No one can track me, when i send my BTC or itэs sending to me, am i right? So, what is the use of all these true-super-anonymous coins? if you give me some links about it, or explain it by yourself, I will appreciate it very much.

Everybody can see the direct movement from your BTC wallet to the wallet you have send the BTC to! Transactions are totally open to everyone on the network and as soon as you have linked something to your name, you can be traced.

The anon means, you can not trance anymore to which receiver you have send coins to, or from which address in origin your have received coins from.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
We are second on bittrex!! Smiley

And btw. I know you already realized, but website is up and running.

regards
shahim
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
question, how do you guys will know that anon will work and has no attack vector if the codebase is not open source?

a friendly advise: you should try to get a review from a known crypto dev ( bitcoin & darkcoin devs would probaly be the best).

i dont see a chance for navajo else  Undecided

Hello mate,

Thank you very much for your kind and friendly advised I believe I have answered a similar question a few days ago , let me quote that here again. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I've been thinking...

Darkcoin created its brand on the promise of anon technology which was not open source (lets not discuss now how well it actually works, its not the issue).

Since navajo is open source, if the tech works as advertised, won't it just get adopted by those other heavyweight coins people know about?

So in the end, after a few months, it will be a core feature everywhere. It might not be enough time for navajo to become as well known as the big guys.

Well mate , as in the beginning we said it wouldn't be open-sourced as it would take all our competitive advantage and also the competitive advantage of our beloved community and the ofcourse the community that had faith in us all this time and the investors of the same community and we wouldn't not just hand it over on a silver plate right , I mean what would happen to everyone who had faith in us all this time , it would be betrayal and unfair , during the most hardest time a cryptocurrency would go through , you guys stayed with us sticked together , despite grave adversities , tremendous odds and number and on the verge of victory and finish line , how would you think we'd give the cup away to someone else but you? Smiley Never mate. We give the advantage to the NAVAJO community , who trusted us despite all , trust beyond bounds and mountains and will keep it , protect it with our lives and cherish it. That trust is what made us come all this way and we will never turn it away. Smiley

~SoopY~

closed source, decentralized anon. sounds like the easter bunny.

if you can't prove it's anonymous.....then it's not Smiley

We have given the respect to the community related to the source being closed mate and the Proof Anonymity will be very well inspected by the community once it's released.

Do not jump into conclusions so soon. Smiley

We will extend every support for the community to verify the Proof Of Anonymity which they will be able to see and experience themselves.

I believe as a responsible member of the community , you will be an active part of it and not assume things before they happen. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Greet to see the Dev. active with this coin. Thank you Soopy...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
question, how do you guys will know that anon will work and has no attack vector if the codebase is not open source?

a friendly advise: you should try to get a review from a known crypto dev ( bitcoin & darkcoin devs would probaly be the best).

Hello mate,

Thank you very much for your kind and friendly advised I believe I have answered a similar question a few days ago , let me quote that here again. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I've been thinking...

Darkcoin created its brand on the promise of anon technology which was not open source (lets not discuss now how well it actually works, its not the issue).

Since navajo is open source, if the tech works as advertised, won't it just get adopted by those other heavyweight coins people know about?

So in the end, after a few months, it will be a core feature everywhere. It might not be enough time for navajo to become as well known as the big guys.

Well mate , as in the beginning we said it wouldn't be open-sourced as it would take all our competitive advantage and also the competitive advantage of our beloved community and the ofcourse the community that had faith in us all this time and the investors of the same community and we wouldn't not just hand it over on a silver plate right , I mean what would happen to everyone who had faith in us all this time , it would be betrayal and unfair , during the most hardest time a cryptocurrency would go through , you guys stayed with us sticked together , despite grave adversities , tremendous odds and number and on the verge of victory and finish line , how would you think we'd give the cup away to someone else but you? Smiley Never mate. We give the advantage to the NAVAJO community , who trusted us despite all , trust beyond bounds and mountains and will keep it , protect it with our lives and cherish it. That trust is what made us come all this way and we will never turn it away. Smiley

~SoopY~

closed source, decentralized anon. sounds like the easter bunny.

if you can't prove it's anonymous.....then it's not Smiley

We have given the respect to the community related to the source being closed mate and the Proof Anonymity will be very well inspected by the community once it's released.

Do not jump into conclusions so soon. Smiley

We will extend every support for the community to verify the Proof Of Anonymity which they will be able to see and experience themselves.

I believe as a responsible member of the community , you will be an active part of it and not assume things before they happen. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

Activity: 687
Wow!
(it's my ad by the way!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Navajo-Coins-100-coins-100-/171650900686?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

I know mate! I just put 100 to sell...It's mostly for free publicity of NavajoCoins.
We need to be everywhere!!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Wow!
(it's my ad by the way!)

Activity: 687
Wow!
(it's my ad by the way!)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
NAV stabilizing around 3000 sat. before announcement. Week ago I would take this situation without any thinking Smiley
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
i need me some of these
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
We will on the second place or maybe first place at bittrex, very soon

Agree and next week we might be top 25 on coinmarketcap.com if cap reach $1mil. We can do it!
legendary
Activity: 994
We will on the second place or maybe first place at bittrex, very soon
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
haha unusualfacts30. I felt down from my chair for laughing too hard ..for the fact it is going to crash. Whenever unusualfacts30 say something opposite thing happen, someone really hate you.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
@unusualfacts30 Dude please cut that bullshit...

Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Unusual your nick says everything.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
NAV crashing hard. Sell everything down till 2500

OMG, one person sold 0,025 BTC. DAMN HARD CRASH COMING.

Not sure if stupid or just troll
legendary
Activity: 994
NAV crashing hard. Sell everything down till 2500

lol, it's not crashing HARD
it's just market manipulation
Jump to: