Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 903. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
50k sat, 100k sat, 1m sat ... anything is possible.

There is still time to buy cheap coins !

Anything is possible , and no one tells when it will happen.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
guys keep to narrow your coins. the project is greater than you can think.  hold on
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
someone else having a deja vu moment?, like 6 months ago? anon was '' almost'' comming and price went to 2500 sat... dropped to 300 again
What happend to the anon ? Been working on it ever since? for like 8 months or what?

Shut up.You just started to pissed me !sell me your navs and go away

Lol guys chill , this not 6 months ago or 8 months ago we are talking about now mate , we are talking about today and the next few days and I'm telling you this responsibly we've started announcing about ANON and let the public know about it when we started using it within the dev team , I do not know what else there is to be sure that it's around the corner than that. Smiley We have been working tirelessly to perfect the since the last few months ironing out issues and securing it and we've been integrating it to our benefit since a while and we've been testing it among the dev team and we even let the community know about it via an Announcement and in a responsible way.  
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
of course there are buy walls, you just don't see them in the top 50 because of that idiotic bot.

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV

I like the 1BTC = 1 NAV order Cheesy

Maybe not for one week but...Maybe January 2016 1nav=1btc=500$?
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
of course there are buy walls, you just don't see them in the top 50 because of that idiotic bot.

I like the 1BTC = 1 NAV order Cheesy
Activity: 70

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
What amazes me is that this situation really looks like the one 6 months ago but still nobody wants to sell Smiley

I'm starting to believe again.

Soopy, good luck coding, better not let us down Smiley

theres no buy walls to sell into, so how can you sell
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
someone else having a deja vu moment?, like 6 months ago? anon was '' almost'' comming and price went to 2500 sat... dropped to 300 again
What happend to the anon ? Been working on it ever since? for like 8 months or what?

I guess You forgot one thing mate - double spend attack. That issue changed everything, we had to work on fixing the whole mess that attack caused first and then modify Anonymous Technology Security to avoid any another attack in the future.
Please don't spread any false informations or accusations, becouse there's no point in doing that (maybe only if You wanna buy cheap coins).

Cheers & Stay Tuned!  Smiley

- Lucas
Activity: 274
Merit: 251

Hope your are right Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

legendary
Activity: 1778
The ANON is done. The Anonymous solution is now being tested by the DEV team.
Activity: 84
Have been holding Navajo for a long time and is currently the only coin I have as I have given up the mining and trading malarkey.

For me it is great to see some positive news and hope it is the start of greater things.

Only hold about 50k coins and not selling for a good few months what ever way the tide turns.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 994
Stake is too big for leave in that moment. I made that mistake when I sold DRK for 3 BTCs one week before mega pump...
Yeah, same here, historical mistake.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Stake is too big for leave in that moment. I made that mistake when I sold DRK for 3 BTCs one week before mega pump...
Activity: 70
What amazes me is that this situation really looks like the one 6 months ago but still nobody wants to sell Smiley

I'm starting to believe again.

Soopy, good luck coding, better not let us down Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Guys, we must be more positive, i say again, don't listen any fuckin BS words.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

Shut up.You just started to pissed me !sell me your navs and go away
Activity: 274
Merit: 251

same to me. If we compare with darkcoin dev team, there all action is hapening behind curtains. Thats why I don't like it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Thank you very much everyone! Smiley We always strive to give the best to the community as well as implement the most user friendly features continuously and after ANON is released this will also be a part of the next addition that we will be giving out to the NAV world it will be a combination of all. So that the end User will have access to it all at their fingertips.  As I said sometime back and I say it again , we are in this for the love of Crypto guys and we are in this for the long run! Smiley

Cheers!
~SoopY~

Great work devs!
Jump to: