Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 904. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Thank you very much everyone! Smiley We always strive to give the best to the community as well as implement the most user friendly features continuously and after ANON is released this will also be a part of the next addition that we will be giving out to the NAV world it will be a combination of all. So that the end User will have access to it all at their fingertips.  As I said sometime back and I say it again , we are in this for the love of Crypto guys and we are in this for the long run! Smiley

Cheers!
~SoopY~

Great approach Soopy. The power of Navajo is believing in idea of crypto not just to making money!
287 BTC to 0.005 btc per 1 NAV Smiley

You mean, I have to touch my cold wallet? Smiley
Are you joking me? do u have really 287 BTC ?
He is making joke.
plz be serious for the price.

Of course, it was obvious joke.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Thank you very much everyone! Smiley We always strive to give the best to the community as well as implement the most user friendly features continuously and after ANON is released this will also be a part of the next addition that we will be giving out to the NAV world it will be a combination of all. So that the end User will have access to it all at their fingertips.  As I said sometime back and I say it again , we are in this for the love of Crypto guys and we are in this for the long run! Smiley

Cheers!
~SoopY~
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

He is making joke.
plz be serious for the price.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
With the ANON release as planned we are also in discussion of more things lined up for you all and ease the usage of NAV throughout , there will be times where you could just buy off NAV with USD. Patience Navajos! Smiley Anyway I just came out to say that we are optimizing the UI to smoothen the ANON experience and regards to the tested ANON transactions , its always nice to see you are anonymous even while testing. Smiley

Cheers!

~SoopY~

Thanks for the update SoopY! The best info which I could see!

Great Idea to have a way to buy Nav with USD/ FIAT currency Soopy! I think it would be great if it's both ways. Anyways...Step at a time!!!
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
With the ANON release as planned we are also in discussion of more things lined up for you all and ease the usage of NAV throughout , there will be times where you could just buy off NAV with USD. Patience Navajos! Smiley Anyway I just came out to say that we are optimizing the UI to smoothen the ANON experience and regards to the tested ANON transactions , its always nice to see you are anonymous even while testing. Smiley

Cheers!

~SoopY~

Thanks for the update SoopY! The best info which I could see!
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Cheers!

~SoopY~

Keep it up!
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Cheers!

~SoopY~

Thanks man, we're with u, keep up the good work Smiley

Thank you very much mate. Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
STOP SPREADING FUD HERE - NAVAJO COIN IS MAKING PROGRESS!
I agree, but we need to know more from dev.

The best information everyone would have is seeing and experiencing the actual thing in the next few days mate. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Cheers!

~SoopY~

Thanks man, we're with u, keep up the good work Smiley
legendary
There is nothing to worry about that, it's just holidays downtrend
NAV will come more stronger than ever Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Cheers!

~SoopY~

You can ? Smiley

I'm a little confused where NAV will go now
Of course the main way to the Moon but will it go to 1000 sat or not. Only 10 btc to 1000 sat. And 10 btc to 3000 sat.
legendary

legendary
NAV will come stronger than ever Smiley

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
i sold 5 btc at 2900 sat, only because i didnt want to risk it get dumped to 600 sat again like the last 2 times this coin really went up.

cant expect people to not take their profit when its obviously not rising any further.

Don't worry do whatever it please you. I will keep buying when fund get transfer in.

sure you do, bet you bought al those 20 btc that got dumped yesterday didnt you.

only 20 btc? hehe Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i sold 5 btc at 2900 sat, only because i didnt want to risk it get dumped to 600 sat again like the last 2 times this coin really went up.

cant expect people to not take their profit when its obviously not rising any further.

Don't worry do whatever it please you. I will keep buying when fund get transfer in.

sure you do, bet you bought al those 20 btc that got dumped yesterday didnt you.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
only 5-6 BTC to be back over 3k...
Nothing to worry about...
Jump to: