Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 915. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
remember my words  buy cheap or u will regret when NAV price will explode   Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

NAV/BTC NavajoCoin

Price comparison

0.00624576 Another Anon Coin
0.00019814 Another Anon Coin
0.00002500 NavajoCoin Beta Releasing January for Public load testing

Still extremely cheap as you can see  Wink

Navajo Anon in - house technology will always remain with the NavajoCoin Brand and will never go open source .

This is only the Beginning
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 994
To those ppl could't buy at low prices:

KEEP CALM AND DON'T CRY

Don't use false words or FUD to get the price down, you're too late and you know it.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Problem is we have like 30-40 people with 1 mil coins that are all going to start selling once the price gets a few times higher. Only a small percentage of people are selling their coins at 1-2k so the dynamic is going to change as the price rises. Could see a spike to 3k then crash to 1.5k in a very short time.

There are not 30-40 people with 1 mill coins! Last time I checked the rich list there were less than 20...
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Problem is we have like 30-40 people with 1 mil coins that are all going to start selling once the price gets a few times higher. Only a small percentage of people are selling their coins at 1-2k so the dynamic is going to change as the price rises. Could see a spike to 3k then crash to 1.5k in a very short time.

Not many BTC investors heard about NAV. And that few EAs with 1m+ can't change situation for long when many of these new people will be waiting for cheap coins. So dont worry about your black scenario.
legendary
An another false prediction...your previous prediction was totally wrong. so... please don't say anything, thank you Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
That 2k+ sat its only base for future grows. If we reached 2k only based with rumors about TESTs, what happends after tests ? ;p 10k sat can be only begining. I observe BTC-e trollbox and noone talking about NAV, so not many knows about Navajo and everyone who invest now probably will be EA.

So spread the word about NAV on trollboxes!!! Its only 10BTC to 3000 sat !!!

Now few whales controls situation, so dont worry about less popularity and slowly growing (its good, because stabil slowly grows always are better than fast pump and dump). When NaV will be stronger (after tests), trollboxes should be full about good news;p
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
That 2k+ sat its only base for future grows. If we reached 2k only based with rumors about TESTs, what happends after tests ? ;p 10k sat can be only begining. I observe BTC-e trollbox and noone talking about NAV, so not many knows about Navajo and everyone who invest now probably will be EA.

So spread the word about NAV on trollboxes!!! Its only 10BTC to 3000 sat !!!
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Need to remove all big sell orders Smiley Let price rises
Waiting for finish sync my BLK wallet and ready to sell my 14K BLK for BTC then NAV
I think black coin will stay at 10k sat for a bit longer, so better take risk and put all in NAV Smiley

2300 sat...OMG!
I'm happy Smiley Need to buy a little more.

Definitly good solution. We have huge space for rising here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Sorry for those ppl sold at lower prices, next step 10k Smiley

Yeah till release of anon I think 10k will be minimum floor. Those who sold very cheap will always cry for doing so. Floor after after will be day by day .
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Waiting for finish sync my BLK wallet and ready to sell my 14K BLK for BTC then NAV
I think black coin will stay at 10k sat for a bit longer, so better take risk and put all in NAV Smiley

2300 sat...OMG!
Activity: 274
Merit: 251
This price rise seems not as usual...
Hope dump is not near...
OMG! I wish I bought more coins around 300 sat. and now have 1 mln...
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
2300 sat...OMG!
legendary
Sorry for those ppl sold at lower prices, next step 10k Smiley
legendary
We're going to da moon very fast Smiley
Jump to: