Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 916. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Woah! Now its going very fast. Correction should hit soon, but who knows. We have new hight, and cross magic 2k sat barrier very fast.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Lol!
We take off Shocked
Activity: 490
I hope this time will take off. I was waiting since SUM2  Lips sealed
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Join in slack community before the anon-release

we are going to the moon
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hello Everyone!

How are you guys doing?

As for us its pretty busy days and everyone is exited and preparing hurriedly behind the scenes.

I'm starting to have less and less sleep too lol , not that I sleep a lot anytime before either , so is everyone at the team , having late night/early morning meetings , I believe this shows how committed we are and our determination. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

+1 Take care of your health and take rest too to be fresh. We all with you , you are the team of best persons ever I saw.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
hi anyone
 have anyone help me

It say the client is still running. I think your wallet freeze you trying re open again. You need to go task manager end navajocoin processes before open wallet

start> type "taskmgr" > click "navajocoin-qt.exe" > end process
OR
ctrl alt del > start task manager
OR
ctrl shift esc

oh  thanks  ,you are right.i had  soloved it.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
hi anyone
 have anyone help me

It say the client is still running. I think your wallet freeze you trying re open again. You need to go task manager > processes > end navajocoin-qt.exe task before open wallet

Yeah this is he tries to re-open his wallet very quickly that's why this happens. He must wait till wallet load fully. For me just like other wallet and everything is working absolutely perfect . This is Navajo's time to show magic.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
hi anyone
 have anyone help me

It say the client is still running. I think your wallet freeze you trying re open again. You need to go task manager end navajocoin processes before open wallet

start> type "taskmgr" > click "navajocoin-qt.exe" > end process
OR
ctrl alt del > start task manager
OR
ctrl shift esc
Activity: 336

hi anyone
 have anyone help me

Can you translate what this means?
You can close from Task Manager and start again to see whether you get the same message.

p.s. ...and for the first time you use this wallet and it is new?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

hi anyone
 have anyone help me
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
We're going to da moon Grin
Activity: 896
We are now on Slack.com

Slack is a modern platform for team/group communication. You can join the group here:

https://navajocoin.slack.com/

PM us with Your email address, so we can invite You Wink
Thanks to navtalk for presenting this platform to us.
Cheers & Stay Tuned!

- Navajo Coin Development Team

it is nice to see NAV on slack,
i have to sent you pm to join.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
It is looking really promising. Price is rising very stable without any rapid pumps.

Btw. Anybody observe Bittrex charts going crazy?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1778
Hello Everyone!

How are you guys doing?

As for us its pretty busy days and everyone is exited and preparing hurriedly behind the scenes.

I'm starting to have less and less sleep too lol , not that I sleep a lot anytime before either , so is everyone at the team , having late night/early morning meetings , I believe this shows how committed we are and our determination. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

GOOD WORK, but take care of your health. Remember, HEALTH IS WEALTH Wink
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Careful. The last thing we need is you getting to a hospital again!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Everyone!

How are you guys doing?

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1050
yeah...im getting a few btc ready to deposit to bittrex...can kick myself for my head that i sold half of my coins 1 day before it went from 300 to 1200 Sad
had coins for a very long time, lost my work and needed some funds...offcourse i sold on the worst time possible Sad

only 40btc left to 5k and 70btc to 10k Wink

yeah bro I sold 10,000 Nav not long ago (800 sats ) to test my tradeing skills . Regret every second of it . Funny how the brain works .  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Here is a list of all de-listed coin of late.

NavajoCoin is a survivor - Re-brand July 7th 2014 The NavajoCoin Development Team have proven without a doubt that they are a force to be reckoned with .

BTC_AC   BTC_AEON BTC_AERO BTC_AIR  BTC_APH  BTC_AUR  BTC_AXIS BTC_BANK BTC_BBL  BTC_BCC  BTC_BDC  BTC_BDG  BTC_BLU  BTC_BNS  BTC_BONESBTC_BOST BTC_BTCS BTC_BURN BTC_CACH BTC_CAI  BTC_CASH BTC_CC   BTC_CNL  BTC_COMM
BTC_CON  BTC_CORG BTC_COYE BTC_CRYPTBTC_DIS  BTC_DNS  BTC_DRKC BTC_DRM  
BTC_DVK  BTC_EBT  BTC_EFL  BTC_ENC  BTC_eTOK BTC_FAC  BTC_FCN  BTC_FLAP
BTC_FOX  BTC_FRK  BTC_FRQ  BTC_FVZ  BTC_FZ   BTC_FZN  BTC_GIAR BTC_GLB  
BTC_GNS  BTC_GPC  BTC_GPUC BTC_GUE  BTC_H2O  BTC_HOT  BTC_HVC  BTC_ICN  
BTC_ITC  BTC_IXC  BTC_JPC  BTC_JUG  BTC_KDC  BTC_KEY  BTC_LC   BTC_LCL  BTC_LGC  BTC_LOL  BTC_LOVE BTC_LTCX BTC_MAST BTC_MAX  BTC_MEC  BTC_MEOW BTC_METH BTC_MIN  BTC_MON  BTC_MRC  BTC_MTS  BTC_MUN BTC_MZC  
BTC_N5X  BTC_NAS  BTC_NL   BTC_NTX  BTC_OLY  BTC_PAWN BTC_PIG  BTC_PLX  
BTC_PMC  BTC_PRT  BTC_Q2C  BTC_QCN  BTC_RZR  BTC_SHIBEBTC_SHOPXBTC_SMC  
BTC_SOC  BTC_SPA  BTC_SRG  BTC_SXC  BTC_TOR  BTC_TRUSTBTC_TWE  BTC_USDE
BTC_UTC  BTC_UTIL BTC_UVC  BTC_VOOT BTC_WC   BTC_WIKI BTC_X13  BTC_XHC  
BTC_XLB  BTC_XSI  BTC_XSS  BTC_XSV  BTC_XXC  BTC_YANG BTC_YC   BTC_YIN  
HZ_BLOCK

LTC_BCN  LTC_CORG LTC_DIEM LTC_DIME LTC_EAC  LTC_ECC  LTC_EMO  LTC_FLAP
LTC_GNS  LTC_IFC  LTC_LEAF LTC_MEC  LTC_MRC  LTC_NXT  LTC_PAND LTC_SLR  
LTC_SUN  

Thanks Poloniex

hashforce101

Be proud to be a NavajoCoin Community Investor and dont forget to Donate for all the hard work .

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Jump to: