Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 917. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
is the slack channel the same as the one created by navtalk or do i jave to register again?

edit: figured it out, its the same 👹
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Darth Vader: The Force is strong with this one.

Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Use the Force, Luke.

[Han answers the intercom after comandeering an attack station]  Grin
Han Solo: [sounding official] Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal.
Voice:What happened?
Han Solo: [getting nervous] Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
Voice: We're sending a squad up.
Han Solo: Uh, uh... negative, negative. We had a reactor leak here now. Give us a few minutes to lock it down. Large leak, very dangerous.
Voice: Who is this? What's your operating number?
Han Solo: Uh...
[Han shoots the intercom]
Han Solo: [muttering] Boring conversation anyway. LUKE, WE'RE GONNA HAVE COMPANY!   Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Tongue Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Cheesy

hashforce101

This is only the begining! BTC is at a dream price and if you factor in the fall the NavajoCoin price is peanuts in real terms . When we load test Navajo Beta Anon and make it phenomenal. Then after full release.The United States Electorate can send their Government political donations with confidence. This is now completely legal to make BTC donations . A ledger will made on the BTC blockchain . Then convert BTC to NavajoCoin. The transaction via Navajo Anon will be unbreakable and 100% Annonoymous . Arrive at NavajoCoin destination wallet . Then transfer your Government donation which is recorded on the BTC blockchain and noted in the house of reps donations roster.

Pure financial privacy and no big brother.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/8/5695344/fec-says-political-committees-can-accept-bitcoin

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/05/08/federal-election-commission-approves-bitcoin-donations-to-political-committees/
legendary
Activity: 994
NAV is so hot right now Smiley
Activity: 373
They walk among us...
Volume on Bittrex is awesome - someone knows something or the word on the street is out!

Loads of buys and few sells  Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
We are now on Slack.com

Slack is a modern platform for team/group communication. You can join the group here:

https://navajocoin.slack.com/

PM us with Your email address, so we can invite You Wink
Thanks to navtalk for presenting this platform to us.
Cheers & Stay Tuned!

- Navajo Coin Development Team

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

pakage and navteam are a part of the official team

join us! pm me
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
This 0,25/0,26/0,3 btc bot is amazing ;p Holding price to make stabil grow without big top... great. I waiting for whale wars;
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
We are currently the 6th most traded coin on Bittrex!

So hot right now  Cool
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Yes and it is next evidence that whales are comming
legendary
Activity: 994
Holy shit, who bought that 3.5 btc wall?

heavy buying at bittrex...
Yeah, someone know something...
Activity: 518
Holy shit, who bought that 3.5 btc wall?

heavy buying at bittrex...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
i was buying SUM2 on poloniex at 2500 - 3000 range  for 2 btc's 

and then i sell at 280 satoshis when NAV appears

but now when i read all about future plans and realisation of dev @ team and community of NAV

i bought for 3 btc's in range 1000 - 1600 becouse i know when things will be out price will sky to 20.000 in the begining

you'll see Smiley 

cheers  Kiss

20.000 is too high for now. Remember there is no fresh money in markets for now. only big guys playing around.
20000 is too cheap, NAV will reach 1 mil

100% agree with you it is possible to be this price^ what you said. Anon is a very very big thing that will rule the crypto. Navajo looks very stable and strong atm.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
http://www.navajocoin.org/ is down? Dont work for me

we are still working on it!

sorry
OK, dont worry Wink
If you can code a message its good, down web are like no-dev coins

JOIN THE SLACK COMMUNITY, PM ME YOUR E-EMAIL
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
what does navajo mean? ?

You can find that information in the opening post Wink :

Navajo Coin is named after the great Navajo code talkers in recognition of their efforts and contributions to encryption as well as the sacrifices made by the Navajo heroes in World War II with the unbreakable Navajo code that was used to encrypt highly classified military information and decrypt the same. Their encryption was undecipherable by their enemies due to the "alien" status of their language in the rest of the world as well as the system they used. Their encryption was a major reason for their victory.

Cheers
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
what does navajo mean? ?
legendary
Activity: 1082

we are still working on it!

sorry
legendary
Activity: 1551
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
My prognosis for the next few days are simple.We are increasing slowly about 100 per day.I hope there will be a healthy corrections too.It Is better for market when everything is like it should be.I believe for this 12 days we will get to the 2300/2500 level. This will be a great base for our Anon rocket . From this piont we can easily pick about 15 000/18 000 in the highest point. Then a little correction and stabilisation on the 10 000. I have no idea where we will be able to be after realise full Anon -not beta verison
Jump to: