Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 943. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Only 3.68 btc to 724 sat !

ANON TESTING WILL DO THE TRICK

EVEN 724 SATS IS A BARGAIN FOR AN ANON COIN.

WE SHOULD GO WAY BEYOND 10000 SATS AT PEAK TIME.

YOU ARE VERY POSITIVE! THANK YOU Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

ANON TESTING WILL DO THE TRICK.

724 SATS IS STILL A BARGAIN FOR AN ANON COIN.

WE SHOULD GO WAY BEYOND 10000 SATS AT PEAK TIME.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
legendary
Activity: 1050
hahaha yes thank you GreedyJohn , Now you are talking brother - you made my day yes!
legendary
I would be nice to have a feature to see how many 1 million nav holders there were a month ago compared to now.

last month

today:

thanks!

Not much change.  I do see #4, #5 is new.  That's a nice big gain of nav coins for them.  So basically everyone's waiting for the BIG one to happen.

IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO GET CHEAP NAVs WHEN THE "BIG ONE" HAPPENS.

PRICES COULD RISE TO 100 TIMES THE CURRENT VALUE,

WITH OUR CUTTING EDGE ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY.

GRAB A BARGAIN NOW!
legendary
COINMARKET:

117  Navajo  $84,960  $0.001470   57,798,240 NAV*  $1,061  46.82 %

This coin is way undervalued, with our cutting edge anonymous technology to be revealed soon.

The Market Cap should really be 100 times the current value = $8,496,000 NOT $84,960
legendary
Activity: 1050
GREEDYJOHN now don't hold back . I miss your BIG letters please please . I more time for the old days brother.  Smiley
legendary
Nice to see a dev. come through. Thanks soopy. On our way to 1000...I should have bought more....
NAVAJOCOIN IS DOING GOOD, AT LEAST THE WEAK HANDS HAVE BEEN SHAKEN OUT, SO THAT PRICES CAN NOW RISE.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Nice to see a dev. come through. Thanks soopy. On our way to 1000...I should have bought more....
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Dev, do you can tell us something about how navajo's anon tech works? Or what it is based? CryptoNote? Zeroknowledge?

a small description is posted in the whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf

maybe soopy or one of the other devs can tell more details about it..in case this is not enough

thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Dev, do you can tell us something about how navajo's anon tech works? Or what it is based? CryptoNote? Zeroknowledge?

a description is posted in the whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf

maybe soopy or one of the other devs can tell more details about it..in case this is not enough
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I would be nice to have a feature to see how many 1 million nav holders there were a month ago compared to now.

last month

today:

thanks!

Not much change.  I do see #4, #5 is new.  That's a nice big gain of nav coins for them.  So basically everyone's waiting for the BIG one to happen.

last month

today:

Activity: 225
Activity: 186
If NAV will break the first wall of 600 sat it will go really huge !
...times of cheap nav are almost over..

@paycam I dont agree with this statement!Everyone who sells under 5000 satoshi per 1nav  is an idiot.
Now Navajo is still cheap like sand on a desert!

I expect slow constans price rising for next weeks until Anon will be ready.Then rocket to the Moon or even further Mars

lol i think you didnt read right...thats exactly what im saying Smiley
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
...times of cheap nav are almost over..

@paycam I dont agree with this statement!Everyone who sells under 5000 satoshi per 1nav  is an idiot.
Now Navajo is still cheap like sand on a desert!

I expect slow constans price rising for next weeks until Anon will be ready.Then rocket to the Moon or even further Mars
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Nav is the only coin I kept for very long time and holding, very happy about it  Smiley

500 sats, havent seen that for a very long time...only a couple of btc needed to get price to 700 sat!!!

Only buy walls need to become a bit bigger...but that will probably happen the next days/weeks...once beta gets live..think nobody will sell now for these prices anymore...times of cheap nav are almost over..
Jump to: