Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 945. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What time will expect Anon (or at least I think it would be on next update)? I'm sure it will not be this week, but ... to ask.
I have 0.several BTC Undecided but I have some alt coins which not move well. I can make some cuts there .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

NAV / BTC NavajoCoin

Then I buy this puppy!  Smiley

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/navajocoin

coinssource.com Quote" it could be said that Navajo may have some of the most die-hard and respected community of any crypto-currency" END

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is why , the NavajoCoin community is mentioned everywhere as the best crypto community in the entire crypto scene, outstanding !

+1000 Yes together we can ! We can achieve all targets and we can have success . We can !
legendary
If really anon releases the price should be between 5$ to 10 $ per Navajo . Be sure of this many big whales are waiting for some true anon.
Lets get to $1 per NAV first

Do you Guys remember Aurora coin? I think it is exactly one year ago. I nearly fell over when it pushed over 40$ Smiley the only time my mining made profit!

This year will start with Navajo! And we are here to stay guys!

This is a very delicious price .
legendary
This is why , the NavajoCoin community is mentioned everywhere as the best crypto community in the entire crypto scene, outstanding !
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
i hope so too. but if everybody here just wait for it to go up, nothing will happen. if anon really gets live it would be great if we all buy lets say 0.5 btc...so if top 100 does that, then we have 50 btc to spent. price will skyrocket and a big buy wall can be created...

i have 2btc ready in case anon gets live...will buy once i have tested it and once im sure it works like expected..

If this could be coordinated this would be genius in execution.
legendary
Let's do it guys!

NavajoCoin Community: Pre Release Date Announcement Plan or Surprise Release Plan.

NavajoCoin Community Effort:

On the day that Soopy announces to the NavajoCoin community of a Release Date or we get a surprise release (Not wallet fix but Navajo Anon). Either way we need to spread the word that Navajo Anon has hit the market or is being released on a specific date.

I will be hitting the chat boxes when we get news but I need

8 people required on Bittrex Chatbox https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV
–Please PM me your time zone and preferred exchange

8 people required on Crypsty Chatbox https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/NAV_BTC
-Please PM me your time zone and preferred exchange

5 people required on Poloniex Chatbox
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_nav

3 people required on Bter Chatbox
https://bter.com/trade/nav_btc

I will then collate the list and PM you your preferred exchange and also post this list on this forum.
I will also PM you links and terms that you need to learn. This will help you answer most questions if asked regarding NavajoCoin – Introducing Anon Transactions Using Subchains.

A coordinated united front will prove very fruitful in your investment and free up the NavajoCoin Development Team to tackle the forum questions etc etc

If you have a Twitter account - $NAV #navajocoin
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Navajo-Coin/275085062670816

EDIT if you cant work out your timezone. just give me you country and ill do for you  Smiley

Activity: 483
5k will be good for me, i am holding Nav from long time ago,
hope this time we will get that floor.

I hope so! Let's do it guys!
legendary
Activity: 1778
If really anon releases the price should be between 5$ to 10 $ per Navajo . Be sure of this many big whales are waiting for some true anon.

+1

Real and so probably price is about 0.05-0.01$per Nav
I really want us to exceed $0.1 per NAV, that will take our total market cap well over $5,000,000
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

Do you Guys remember Aurora coin? I think it is exactly one year ago. I nearly fell over when it pushed over 40$ Smiley the only time my mining made profit!

This year will start with Navajo! And we are here to stay guys!
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

+1

Real and so probably price is about 0.05-0.01$per Nav
legendary
Activity: 1778
Activity: 621

I'm all for it, but are there any alt coins that's between $5 to $10 right now?

I'm not sure you are talking seriously... .Guys we are talking constructively or not at all.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

I'm all for it, but are there any alt coins that's between $5 to $10 right now?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1008
agreed with you, if Anon feature will come out, then it will be possible to get that floor,
me too still holding my Nav and buying more for future release.
legendary
Activity: 518
well thats true, but in case of an anon release people will be more triggered to buy as i think anon really will be a giant step forward for this coin. and if its really anon, it is also interesting for outside investores...so even if your btc got eaten, with current prices you cant really loose much Smiley

everything below 1000 sats with anon is a bargain....
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
I thought the same but wasnt sure if alone I really can do it.
But if more members think about this ...we can do it!

often the problem is, people say they will do it, then at the time you sit before the monitor, just shifted all btc as buywall, but nobody else participates and your btc gets eaten Smiley))

But we should really do it!
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
I thought the same but wasnt sure if alone I really can do it.
But if more members think about this ...we can do it!
Jump to: