Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 944. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Patience is the key to Life . With Patience you can unlock everything.

Thank you Love & Light.

Activity: 260
Merit: 103
This year will be very exciting.
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Hi Guys, I've been away from the forum for a while but I am back now and working hard on this project again.

I would like to confirm what has been announced and let you all know that I successfully made my first anonymous transaction on the beta network yesterday!!!

Perhaps it was the worlds first truly anonymous crypto transaction!?!?!

I am very excited!!!

With this basic transaction working smoothly, I am going to implement some more obfuscation features to further scramble the transaction data and make it even more impossible to track.

I look forward to the coming weeks when we can release the beta client to you all and we can start to see how it performs under load and what needs adjusting.

All the best,

Pakage
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Big thanks to all Dev Team.You are amazing guys!

Yeah uszaty43 good sentence

"to bring the best and innovative solutions to Crypto World."
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
we must buy now all NAV under 1000   then when new things will be out   the price will eat itself to 30.000 only the sky is limit!

NAV! Masstah Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
4k sat is minimum range for me to be happy.  I bought navs for ~1k sat like most of old investors.

It is going to the moon sooner. 30k minimum will be after the released of anon . Mark my words for future reference  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
legendary
Activity: 1876
wow the wait has reached to an end but happy end and from here starts joy time , let's guys fasten belts !
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Fantastic news! I begged you a little patience and now you can see results!I have always known that this team and this community can do big things.

The one sentance is the most important in all our subject.

to bring the best and innovative solutions to Crypto World.

And that is why we will beat Drk Bc and also Aurora!

Dev Team you are the best in the world!
Activity: 518
ah finally thats some great news!! Hope we can test the beta version soon!

Hope people will not buy to much coins yet hehe, i dont have my funds ready yet...monday/tuesday at earliest Sad
legendary
Activity: 1414
great

i suppose u should all remove sell walls under 1000  or we would buy all?

i'm buying it more it's very cheap Smiley

when anon will be out  price will fly to 10.000k

NAV is the BEST COIN  and have the GREATEST COMMUNITY

REGARDS
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
 Grin had to buy some more today  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
This news make me very very happy!  Grin I'm waiting for this from april 2014. In next few days 1000 satoshi should be floor :-) THANKS DEV! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Gentlemen, wear seat belts. We return to the game.
Today, the course at least a 1000 SAT
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
awesome news,you guys made my friday evening even better now.let's go NAV!  Cool
Activity: 336
Official Announcement - Anonymous Technology now in Testing Phase

Dear Community!

We are very pleased to announce that our Anonymous Technology is now in Testing Phase! We are planning to release the System in Beta Network this month to let Everyone test it and see that we are here to bring the best and innovative solutions to Crypto World.
We will announce the exact date of releasing Beta of our Anonymous System once we finish the testing.
We will keep You updated!
Thank You Everyone for Your great support and please stay tuned for more news!

Best wishes
- Navajo Coin Development Team

Very good and long awaited news!
Beta testing will be a good indicator of who will benefit and what will expect Navajo Coin.
legendary
Activity: 994
Finally, we hear something great Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Official Announcement - Anonymous Technology now in Testing Phase

Dear Community!

We are very pleased to announce that our Anonymous Technology is now in Testing Phase! We are planning to release the System in Beta Network this month to let Everyone test it and see that we are here to bring the best and innovative solutions to Crypto World.
We will announce the exact date of releasing Beta of our Anonymous System once we finish the testing.
We will keep You updated!
Thank You Everyone for Your great support and please stay tuned for more news!

Best wishes
- Navajo Coin Development Team

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Let's do it guys!

NavajoCoin Community: Pre Release Date Announcement Plan or Surprise Release Plan.

NavajoCoin Community Effort:

On the day that Soopy announces to the NavajoCoin community of a Release Date or we get a surprise release (Not wallet fix but Navajo Anon). Either way we need to spread the word that Navajo Anon has hit the market or is being released on a specific date.

I will be hitting the chat boxes when we get news but I need

8 people required on Bittrex Chatbox https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV
–Please PM me your time zone and preferred exchange

8 people required on Crypsty Chatbox https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/NAV_BTC
-Please PM me your time zone and preferred exchange

5 people required on Poloniex Chatbox
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_nav

3 people required on Bter Chatbox
https://bter.com/trade/nav_btc

I will then collate the list and PM you your preferred exchange and also post this list on this forum.
I will also PM you links and terms that you need to learn. This will help you answer most questions if asked regarding NavajoCoin – Introducing Anon Transactions Using Subchains.

A coordinated united front will prove very fruitful in your investment and free up the NavajoCoin Development Team to tackle the forum questions etc etc

If you have a Twitter account - $NAV #navajocoin
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Navajo-Coin/275085062670816

EDIT if you cant work out your timezone. just give me you country and ill do for you  Smiley

Great idea bro!Together united we can reach more!

I am of course in !
legendary
Activity: 1050
What time will expect Anon (or at least I think it would be on next update)? I'm sure it will not be this week, but ... to ask.
I have 0.several BTC Undecided but I have some alt coins which not move well. I can make some cuts there .

The wait can be said as nearly over guys. We are having a special meeting today. Smiley

Great Question . Answer to your question Soopy HEAD & TECH DEVELOPER has not announced the final decision of the special meeting yesterday. We are all holding our breath. I am buying up again next week. An announcement can come at any time.
Jump to: