Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 993. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
The moon is nice but the stars are better....and that where Navajocoin is going.. all the way.....
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
both buy and sell support is growing so thats a good sign!

Volume is prety high today comparing to last weeks. It doesnt matter if there are lots of sells and/or buys...if volume grows it attract more people as there will be more trade possibillities!

+1000
Exactly!  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
both buy and sell support is growing so thats a good sign!

Volume is prety high today comparing to last weeks. It doesnt matter if there are lots of sells and/or buys...if volume grows it attract more people as there will be more trade possibillities!

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Not everyone is ready for the moon (0.00000299x210'587=0.6297 btc)!
Why buy when you have someone to dump to you Roll Eyes?
that's no problem, I will be glad to buy some more in few days  Cool
NavajoCoin to the moon!
Activity: 336
Not everyone is ready for the moon (0.00000299x210'587=0.6297 btc)!
Why buy when you have someone to dump to you Roll Eyes?
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I think that before the ANON we need an OSX wallet....

Hi,

we are working on it and at final testing. Are you a Mac OsX User?

You can send me a PM.

thnx
shahim

thats great to hear!

Shahim, maybe a stupid question but can you explain what you exactly do for nav? Are you a programmer as well and are you now busy with mac wallet or also with other things?

Sorry to ask this as i know you are here for a while now, but just crossed my mind that i didnt fully know what your role is lol Smiley

thx for the pm Shahim Smiley

Also i was thinking as nobody wants to work for free and because devs dont have any premined coins right? Is it possible  create a donation fund or something similar (or create some coins and give them to the devs). Not to put feathers in devs asses but just to give them an incentive so when they work hard and price goes up their nav will have also more value.

I was also thinking about contacting bittrex. Bittrex now ask for a small fee for each transfer made on each coin. In my opionion it would be great to also add a small dev fee into that system. So every time someone buys or sells coins the dev of that coin will receive a small fee. The more popular the coin is the more the devs earn.

This way none of the coins would have to have a premine. Devs will just earn money if lots of people do transactions with their coins. This is a much more fair system.

sounds like a great idea.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Guys!

Let's eat this Bittrex 200000 sell order!

I have put my 2 cents there Smiley
Ok, I bought some of the wall.... .21. Who else is going to chip in?
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Guys!

Let's eat this Bittrex 200000 sell order!

I have put my 2 cents there Smiley
legendary

Hi,

You can send me a PM.

thnx
shahim

thats great to hear!

Shahim, maybe a stupid question but can you explain what you exactly do for nav? Are you a programmer as well and are you now busy with mac wallet or also with other things?

Sorry to ask this as i know you are here for a while now, but just crossed my mind that i didnt fully know what your role is lol Smiley

Also i was thinking as nobody wants to work for free and because devs dont have any premined coins right? Is it possible  create a donation fund or something similar (or create some coins and give them to the devs). Not to put feathers in devs asses but just to give them an incentive so when they work hard and price goes up their nav will have also more value.

I was also thinking about contacting bittrex. Bittrex now ask for a small fee for each transfer made on each coin. In my opionion it would be great to also add a small dev fee into that system. So every time someone buys or sells coins the dev of that coin will receive a small fee. The more popular the coin is the more the devs earn.

This way none of the coins would have to have a premine. Devs will just earn money if lots of people do transactions with their coins. This is a much more fair system.

Hi Paycum,

that is very nice! Yes there is no premine at all. We are all interested in longterm success and therefor putting everything into this.
We will publish a new fund address soon. Also to cover server and infrastructur costs as best as possible.

regards
shahim

Hi,

You can send me a PM.

thnx
shahim

thats great to hear!

Hi,

You can send me a PM.

thnx
shahim

thats great to hear!

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

Hi,

You can send me a PM.

thnx
shahim

PM Sent!
Thanks!
legendary

Hi,

You can send me a PM.

thnx
shahim

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1050
My Pleasure!
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Some posts before I saw a little word about ANON. Could you explain me why it might be first in the world such system?I read it will be better that dark coin anonymous system?why is it so?

I wonder if ANON will be so unrepeatable that will be perfect way to earn a lot. If such a darkcoin had 0,022Btc price how far can we go?

Its amazning but none is talking about that? Is it because you dont want to jinx?

Let me apologise you,in my post there are so many questions but as I told you I am so excited about this coin!

We will prepare an answer for you ! Great question

Thank you so!Im wainting like for my birthdays present!

Navajocoin features the latest X13 algorithm which adapts X11 and adds 2 more hashing  algorithms hamsi and fugue. Currently on POS mining stage with blocks every 30 seconds, so mine in wallet which is energy efficient

Navajo Anonymous Technology - Optional Decentralized Anonymity in cryptocurrency which is a feat yet to be achieved. NavajoCoin will achieve this ODA via subchains

The idea here is to use Subchains in order to make the inputs and outputs of a transaction in such a manner that neither the recipient nor the sender can be correlated, linked to each other, or even traced back on the blockchain.

Nodes will be in the NavajoCoin Wallet. Also you can create your own nodes. Once you select your node it gets Double Encryted

The selected node is the gateway to the subchains because from hereon it will set the destination to the next stage forming a “chain”. The selected node will send the transaction through 2 gateways. First the Navajo “Magic” Gateway takes the information then uses double encryption to send it to the Choctaw “Star” Gate, which then forwards the transaction to a Destination Initialization Mechanism. The NMG and the CSG are the two main players in facilitating an anonymous transaction.

They run on an independent subchain and are of course fully decentralized. The NMG is the decryption mechanism and the CSG is the gateway back to the main chain.

We can have a lot of NEW services running on the subchains which will not affect the network efficiency and performance. Anon Private Chat, Market Place, Financial Trading Platforms  etc etc

Also NMG & CSG code is/are unique to NavajoCoin and the systems are controlled by 100% Anonymous Administrator !

Also Darksend 0.00490001 SATS does not feature subchains or double encryption and their decentralized nodes are essentially pools. The other Anon coins do not have an easy GUI and some have no GUI . They dont have subchains etc etc . CRYPTO.ORG has to many copy and paste clones so be carefull .

Here is how Darksend works. DarkSend uses a pool of transactions, currently POOL_MAX_TRANSACTIONS is set to 3. This means it will wait for 3 transactions before “darksending” them. Being that you can only send 1 transaction through the pool at a time, you will need to wait for someone else on the network to send another darksend transaction. If you don’t want to wait, you can send multiple darksend transactions with multiple clients. The way Darksend is setup is it still uses the public ledger to broadcast the transaction but it obfuscates the source by having a decentralized node. It does not have an equivalent to a NMG and a CSG.

NavajoCoin Network efficencicy will not decrease regardless of the amount of services or products running on the subchains. All in 3 transactions !

Anon private Chat - running on its own subchain
Anon Transactions - running on its own subchain
Product 3 - running on its own subchain
Product 4 - running on its own subchain
Product 5 - running on its own subchain
Product 6 - running on its own subchain
Product 7 - running on its own subchain

More details will come from ~soopy~ on finished product.

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/

Darksend     0.00490001 SATS
XC                  0.00045014 SATS

NavajoCoin  0.00000260 SATS - Anon not released yet

NavajoCoin will grow tremendously in the coming weeks and has one of the most patient and active communitys out there!.

OMG I really dont know what to say

Its amazning.First of all I want to thank you for your long information about NAVAJOCOIN.
Im not so advanced at technical issue but I think I understand a lot;) thx once again!

You know words for me are important but not the most important.The numbers show me situation because its just math.

And this short part of your post told me the most.I let it with no comment Wink
legendary
legendary
Some posts before I saw a little word about ANON. Could you explain me why it might be first in the world such system?I read it will be better that dark coin anonymous system?why is it so?

I wonder if ANON will be so unrepeatable that will be perfect way to earn a lot. If such a darkcoin had 0,022Btc price how far can we go?

Its amazning but none is talking about that? Is it because you dont want to jinx?

Let me apologise you,in my post there are so many questions but as I told you I am so excited about this coin!

We will prepare an answer for you ! Great question

Thank you so!Im wainting like for my birthdays present!

Navajocoin features the latest X13 algorithm which adapts X11 and adds 2 more hashing  algorithms hamsi and fugue. Currently on POS mining stage with blocks every 30 seconds, so mine in wallet which is energy efficient

Navajo Anonymous Technology - Optional Decentralized Anonymity in cryptocurrency which is a feat yet to be achieved. NavajoCoin will achieve this ODA via subchains

The idea here is to use Subchains in order to make the inputs and outputs of a transaction in such a manner that neither the recipient nor the sender can be correlated, linked to each other, or even traced back on the blockchain.

Nodes will be in the NavajoCoin Wallet. Also you can create your own nodes. Once you select your node it gets Double Encryted

The selected node is the gateway to the subchains because from hereon it will set the destination to the next stage forming a “chain”. The selected node will send the transaction through 2 gateways. First the Navajo “Magic” Gateway takes the information then uses double encryption to send it to the Choctaw “Star” Gate, which then forwards the transaction to a Destination Initialization Mechanism. The NMG and the CSG are the two main players in facilitating an anonymous transaction.

They run on an independent subchain and are of course fully decentralized. The NMG is the decryption mechanism and the CSG is the gateway back to the main chain.

We can have a lot of NEW services running on the subchains which will not affect the network efficiency and performance. Anon Private Chat, Market Place, Financial Trading Platforms  etc etc

Also NMG & CSG code is/are unique to NavajoCoin and the systems are controlled by 100% Anonymous Administrator !

Also Darksend 0.00490001 SATS does not feature subchains or double encryption and their decentralized nodes are essentially pools. The other Anon coins do not have an easy GUI and some have no GUI . They dont have subchains etc etc . CRYPTO.ORG has to many copy and paste clones so be carefull .

Here is how Darksend works. DarkSend uses a pool of transactions, currently POOL_MAX_TRANSACTIONS is set to 3. This means it will wait for 3 transactions before “darksending” them. Being that you can only send 1 transaction through the pool at a time, you will need to wait for someone else on the network to send another darksend transaction. If you don’t want to wait, you can send multiple darksend transactions with multiple clients. The way Darksend is setup is it still uses the public ledger to broadcast the transaction but it obfuscates the source by having a decentralized node. It does not have an equivalent to a NMG and a CSG.

NavajoCoin Network efficencicy will not decrease regardless of the amount of services or products running on the subchains. All in 3 transactions !

Anon private Chat - running on its own subchain
Anon Transactions - running on its own subchain
Product 3 - running on its own subchain
Product 4 - running on its own subchain
Product 5 - running on its own subchain
Product 6 - running on its own subchain
Product 7 - running on its own subchain

More details will come from ~soopy~ on finished product.

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/

NavajoCoin will grow tremendously in the coming weeks and has one of the most patient and active communitys out there!.
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Welcome the New Investors to NavajoCoin - Lucky you to be buying cheap NAV with a Turbo charged Development Team full steam ahead

The Crypto Coin with the most updates and not on MINTPAL ++++

If you buy more then 89,084 NavajoCoins and you make it on the rich list http://navajocoin.org/rich-list .  Smiley

Buy up to 480 SATS will trigger new investment and its easy on BTER , POLONIEX and CRYPTSY or help build the buy wall below 350 on bittrex.

I am buying anything under 350 Sats this week. Just moved up another postion on rich list.  Grin

We have the best community on the crypto scene and yes we have our ups and downs and disagreements but its all for the good of the coin .
Man I am dam proud to be part of this community .

We rock

The vibe is diffently up.

NavajoCoin 2 DA Stars. BUy BUy BUy

~hashforce101~

Guys  its time to hit the chat boxes and mention NavajoCoin the best way you can.

Every Community member is now a Sales Person . So put on your  Sales hat and do what you can for your investment.

+1000
Get involved bros and sis! It's great to be an active part of this coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
This thread is becoming exciting - the magic is working!
Jump to: