Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 995. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I will start to buy more NAV coins now, only way is up!!!!!!!
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
i brought it up to 300 last night ....
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Yes it good time to buy more this coin is going fare i buy all i can every chance i get......
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
...from 210 to 300 for a night! Somebody is excited?
No longer cheap coins ... only ~0.6 btc to 400 sat! Take while there are here  Grin

Smart money is accumulating.

People feel anon is comming!
 Its not very good info for me...my sallary didnt come and each day price will go higher..but to 15k-20k I have few days more.
So good I had bought some NAV before but i want more and more.its like a morphine!

Haha same here. price needs to stay at current level till i get some extra funds Smiley

Time to get some more Shocked)
That's right bros Smiley Feeling good to be part of Navajo Coin!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
I will buy as much as I can afford this week! The Development team for Navajocoin has not let us down so far.  Keep up the great work!
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
No longer cheap coins ... only ~0.6 btc to 400 sat! Take while there are here  Grin

Its not very good info for me...my sallary didnt come and each day price will go higher..but to 15k-20k I have few days more.
So good I had bought some NAV before but i want more and more.its like a morphine!

Haha same here. price needs to stay at current level till i get some extra funds Smiley

Time to get some more Shocked)
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
No longer cheap coins ... only ~0.6 btc to 400 sat! Take while there are here  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1778

Nice to have you back chemal. NAV will rise in price if everybody on this thread continues to post positive comments here everyday, before and after ANON is released. This is an effective marketing campaign.
Activity: 621

legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Lets rebuild the buy wall . Everyone lets do this on bittrex

legendary

This thread will GROW Cool.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

legendary
Yes, I do not know who it is, but we will make people even more excited when we continue to post comments on this thread EVERYDAY  Smiley.
Activity: 336
legendary
Should we have a surprise release of NavajoCoin Anon or should we advice the date to be released before hand .
I vote for SURPRISE RELEASE.

OK we will do this when you are asleep  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
The name Navajo is perfect.

Question:

Can I just create a new address in wallet and then send all my coins already in the wallet to the newly created address? I'm trying to move up on the rich list but I have different addresses in wallet for each exchange I transfered from.

Does this matter? Do I need to consolidate into a single address to show all coins in wallet to rich list?

thanks

Hello CryptoJohn!
You need to put all Your coins in the one Address, so that You will see it on the Richlist with a total amount of coins You're currently holding.
In short - Richlists shows the addresses with the biggest amount of coins, not the wallets Wink
I hope that it explains everything You would like to know.
Hopefully You're having a great weekend Everyone!
Cheers! Smiley

Thanks for the reply.

Is there a wallet command to check balances of all addresses in wallet? Still trying to move all coins within wallet to 1 address.
legendary
Should we have a surprise release of NavajoCoin Anon or should we advice the date to be released before hand .
I vote for SURPRISE RELEASE.
legendary
Hello Guys,

As Navajo Developer Team is excitingly working behind the scenes exiting news are around the corner , I'm here to take any questions or clarifications needed by you lovely people. Smiley

~SoopY~

+ $120
legendary
Should we have a surprise release of NavajoCin Anon or should we advice the date to be released before hand .

i think its best to do both. so surprised announcement and the say beta anon gets launched in x days. this will give investors a few days to buy coins Smiley

Yes I think  we should annouce a release date and time for NavajoCoin Anon.

Benifits

- Uncertanity removed from the community

- Launch Date target

- Targeted advertising of Release Date on crypto websites , twitter , facebook with NavajoCoin Logo

- Community talking point on forums and exchanges

- Raises investment value of NavajoCoin

- Even playing field for all to buy before official release date.

Jump to: