Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 989. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
The size is not allowed for full members, but color is allowed.

ah tnx!

When so I get sr.? Smiley

edit: uh 9 points ... so I wait to that ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Changed to new signature.
It's a pity that I am still just a simple member Smiley
But your work is great!
you cant use yet color. Seems so simple without color Tongue
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Changed to new signature.
It's a pity that I am still just a simple member Smiley
But your work is great!
legendary
The size is not allowed for full members, but color is allowed.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
   To happiness and success need more disciplined market players who play by the rules: if you want to sell, do not do the dump, place the sell offer, and someone will buy it over time. Be patient. In this way, the dark has reached such a high price.
Very good for a Navajo coin currency that is now on several exchanges. This will may prevent it from sudden manipulated growth and premature burnout. Not easy for someone to do a pump on all exchanges same time, so the potential increase in value should be natural,  which is very healthy for the coin.
  Other multi pools can not dig and sell it because it is only POS now . Perhaps you should think about your own multi pool, which will invoke the constant buy pressure.
legendary
What font is used?. So i can change into it

Sr. Members:

Code:
[center]
[table]
[tr]
[td]
[size=20pt][font=Haettenschweiler][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791][color=black]
▩[color=#FF0000]N[/color][color=#F20101]A[/color][color=#E40000]V[/color][color=#DF0000]A[/color][color=#D70101]J[/color][color=#C40101]O[/color]COIN▩[/color][/url][/font][/size][/td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size]
[center][size=13pt][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791][color=black][font=Haettenschweiler]  [color=#E7002E]
✉   [u]ANONYMOUS WALLET MESSAGING[/u]  ✉[/color]
  ☛  NAVAJO ANNON TECHNOLOGY COMING [font=Arial][COLOR=#FFC400][b](NMG,CSG)[/COLOR][/font] ☚[/font][/color][/url][/size][/center][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]

Full Members:
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
Ⓝ▐ NAVAJOCOINANONYMOUS WALLET MESSAGING   ☛ NAVAJO ANNON TECHNOLOGY COMING
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

Code:
[center][font=Britannic Bold][color=#707070]◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥[/color]
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791][b][color=#4d4d4d][b]Ⓝ▐ [color=#FF0000]N[/color][color=#F20101]A[/color][color=#E40000]V[/color][color=#DF0000]A[/color][color=#D70101]J[/color][color=#C40101]O[/color][color=black]COIN[/color]▐ [color=#BF3A2B]✉ [u]ANONYMOUS WALLET MESSAGING[/u][/color]   [color=black]☛ NAVAJO [color=#BF3A2B]ANNON[/color] TECHNOLOGY COMING[/color]
[color=#909090]◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥[/b][/font]
I will forward this wquestion to somebody who can answer ;-)

Btw... maybe a dump question, but why two signatures? is there something only sr. members can do?

thnx
legendary
What font is used?. So i can change into it

Sr. Members:

NAVAJOCOIN▩
legendary
what about something like this for sr.members:

Let me know if you like it, so i can try to do another one
If someone likes and want to drop me some nav just tell me  Cheesy
Code:
[center]
[table]
[tr]
[td]
[size=20pt][font=Haettenschweiler][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791][color=black]
▩[color=#FF0000]N[/color][color=#F20101]A[/color][color=#E40000]V[/color][color=#DF0000]A[/color][color=#D70101]J[/color][color=#C40101]O[/color]COIN▩[/color][/url][/font][/size][/td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size]
[center][size=13pt][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791][color=black][font=Haettenschweiler]  [color=#E7002E]
✉   [u]ANONYMOUS WALLET MESSAGING[/u]  ✉[/color]
  ☛  NAVAJO ANNON TECHNOLOGY COMING [font=Arial][COLOR=#FFC400][b](NMG,CSG)[/COLOR][/font] ☚[/font][/color][/url][/size][/center][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]
Very nice! Added to my signature, not so beatiful because I am not Sr.Memeber but still good Smiley
You can post your NAV address Wink

i will design other one for you dont worry ^^

Edited one part of the sign, seems that it was not as it should look

Hi,

this looks quite nice. I would suggest, to use the NAVAJO red from the website and also the correct font.

regards
shahim
legendary

Code:
[center]
[table]
[tr]
[td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size]
[center][size=13pt][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791][color=black][font=Haettenschweiler]  [color=#E7002E]
✉   [u]ANONYMOUS WALLET MESSAGING[/u]  ✉[/color]
  ☛  NAVAJO ANNON TECHNOLOGY COMING [font=Arial][COLOR=#FFC400][b](NMG,CSG)[/COLOR][/font] ☚[/font][/color][/url][/size][/center][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]
Very nice! Added to my signature, not so beatiful because I am not Sr.Memeber but still good Smiley

Edited one part of the sign, seems that it was not as it should look
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
We waiting  Wink
legendary

Code:
[center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][hr][size=20pt][font=Haettenschweiler][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791][color=black]▩[color=#FF0000]N[/color][color=#F20101]A[/color][color=#E40000]V[/color][color=#DF0000]A[/color][color=#D70101]J[/color][color=#C40101]O[/color]COIN▩[/color][/url][/font][/size][hr][/td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size]
[center][size=13pt][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791][color=black][font=Haettenschweiler]  [color=#E7002E]✉   [u]ANONYMOUS WALLET MESSAGING[/u]  ✉[/color]
  ☛  NAVAJO ANNON TECHNOLOGY COMING [font=Arial][COLOR=#FFC400][b](NMG,CSG)[/COLOR][/font] ☚[/font][/color][/url][/size][/center][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
So... I take my summercoinV1 wallet.dat file, put it into the NavajoCoin appdata folder on windows and I will have my NavajoCoins?

Did you do the coin swap in the past?

IDEK. I didn't have many SUM or SUM2 anyways. I probably had like 0.00001% of all coins. I was keeping them in a paperwallet and going check back in a few years to see whats up.

So you had to do something to get in on the coin swap? I'm curious about why this coin swap step needs user interaction. Can't the wallet.dat or paperwallets still work after a coin swap without users doing anything?

legendary
Activity: 1778
So... I take my summercoinV1 wallet.dat file, put it into the NavajoCoin appdata folder on windows and I will have my NavajoCoins?

Did you do the coin swap in the past?
legendary

I found the answer for you here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9198955.
Swap period has ended
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

legendary
Also to confirm publicly that we are not using TOR and the tech is completely NavajoCoin orginal codeing  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
NAV dev never sleeps, good coin to buy still Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
muchCoinSoCurrency39
@hashforce382: I need a whitepaper, gib whitepaper! XD

can someone explain this to me

Hi Hashforce,

"gib" is the german imperativ from "geben" / give. In englisch it is like he asks you do give him the whitepaper... send him the Link Smiley
Haha, didn't know it was german, it's often used in polandball comics and it sounds funny in an english phrase.

Anyway I'm keeping a list of all anonymization techniques (here, if you're curious) I'll definitely add navajo (for the time being I added it to my portfolio Cheesy).

Could you confirm/deny a few points? (stuff I didn't understand from the whitepaper):
1) the navajo anonymization uses no masternode-like feature, NMG and CSG are actually just run by regular nodes
2) the transaction follows some sort of onion routing so no node beside the sender could possibly link transaction to sender ip unless they work in tandem with other malicious nodes nor run some sort of network analysis.
3)I'm assuming transactions are more or less the same size so it's not possible to distinguish transactions happening at the same time, but there are no artificial delays/salting/padding used specifically to avoid linking network activity to transfers
4) the address of the sender does not appear in the blockchain and it disappear from the network (subchains included) once the transaction is completed but what happens if the NMG or CSG or any other node involved tries to keep knowledge of the transaction or the issuer? And what happens if a malicious NMG CSG pair tries to make coins appear?
5) well this is gossip, but, did you contact the Navajos in the end? Cheesy

Personally I see navajo sending  technique to be as interesting as bitcoindark teleport, where teleport can evade any network/activity analysis and navajo makes blockchain analysis pointless. I suppose teleport protocol could be built on top of navajo for paranoia level security, that's be interesting to see Cheesy.
BTW, is there any plan to join supernet, blocknet or the likes?

Hi Mate,

Thank you very much for your kind questions.

Let me further explain them in detail.

1) NMG and CSG are completely different parts of the blockchain tied to the Sub-Chains and does not necessarily be Nodes.

2) The transaction destination will only known by the Sender and even though of a network analysis it would be unable to pin-point which is which since the the information is transferred mostly through subchains.

3) The input transaction will be completely of different size and amount than the output one , there no linkage.

4) NMG and CSG are completely parts of the subchains and closed originated as well as encrypted, so there is no way of malicious attempts to it's functions nor it is accessible by any entity.

5)  We really wanted to talk to the Navajos but with the current developments , we wanted to finish the developments and focus on the outreach attempts and ofcourse surprise them in everyway, the Foundation PR & Marketing Team handles this and would do justice better with an answer. Smiley

We strive everyday to perfect NAV ANON mate and thank you very much for kind inputs and suggestions. Smiley

We do have many ideas on implementing unbreakable security through anonimized network functionality , likes of supernet , blocknet etc , our top priority being getting out NAV ANON for the general public and build the foundation up onwards.

Do let us know if you would require any further information with regards to NAV and ANON or anything.

Thank you very much.

~SoopY~
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Code:
[center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][hr][size=20pt][font=Haettenschweiler][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791][color=black]▩[color=#FF0000]N[/color][color=#F20101]A[/color][color=#E40000]V[/color][color=#DF0000]A[/color][color=#D70101]J[/color][color=#C40101]O[/color]COIN▩[/color][/url][/font][/size][hr][/td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size]
[center][size=13pt][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791][color=black][font=Haettenschweiler]  [color=#E7002E]✉   [u]ANONYMOUS WALLET MESSAGING[/u]  ✉[/color]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org