Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NAVIADDRESS - BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE ID PROJEKT! ICO Complete :) - page 21. (Read 28406 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In different countries, addresses are written in different languages. How can the platform combine this and transfer it to a single language? After all, it is positioned as an international one.
There is no problem with this. Each object has geographical coordinates - degrees, minutes and seconds; as well as decimal degrees. Even with the help of them, you can identify any object on the world map. But this is not very convenient, so the Naviadress created a solution to this problem.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How broad is the library of objects that can be marked on the platform map and working with them?
Activity: 364
In different countries, addresses are written in different languages. How can the platform combine this and transfer it to a single language? After all, it is positioned as an international one.
Activity: 266
How easy is NaviAdres to be connected to other applications? I mean navigation systems.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
We have added NaviAddress ICO review to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/naviaddress).

If you have any question about NaviAddress ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 350
Does the project have any bonuses for investors?
No, there are no bonuses. The price of tokens and so is minimal.
Bounty is not provided. The project is developing a little differently.
Activity: 196
Does the project have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 392
No, there are no bonuses. The price of tokens and so is minimal.
Activity: 210
Activity: 238
I would totally recommend this app to my friends because it works great. But then I thought that I wasnt sure if it worked in Asia. what about it?
The platform is not free if there are different accounts, is it? I dont get this part((
What courier companies has platform partnered with?
Activity: 280
How many pics can be added to the naviaddress? Is there any limit?
Activity: 309
Speaking about those who are whitelisted...

Update on EARLY BIRDS whitelisting;

Dear community,

Today we wish to share great news with you and announce the number of 'Early Bird' Whitelists to this date. Early birds are those participants that subscribe to the whitelist before the 25th of February 3PM CET. So those who have not yet subscribed: it is still possible to become an 'Early Bird' if you subscribe before 25th of Feb 3PM CET.

The Early Birds are participants that showed their interest in Naviaddress at a very early stage will be the only ones allowed to participate during Phase 1. Pre-ICO participants are also 'Early Birds'.

Currently we have already received thousands of completed KYCs, but also have 1500 people who are still going through our KYC (as per 12:00 CET today). The totalling amount is roughly 5000 'Early Birds'. We are very glad to see the positive feedback from the community and the new connections we build every day.

The ICO will starts on March 01st 3PM CET. It is still possible to become an 'Early Bird' if you whitelist before the 25th of February 3PM CET. Thereafter, whitelisted participants are only eligible for phase 2.
We will determine the individual cap (pro-rata) for phase 1 as the total amount of NVTs available for the ICO divided by the number of "early birds" members that have passed KYC. Thus "early bird" members are guaranteed to participate in the token generation event, and will have a larger individual cap than phase 2 participants. The phase 2 cap is again determind as the amount remaining divided by the total number of whitelisted participants.

Thank you for your trust in the Naviaddress project and our team!

If you want to stay up to date on everything that is happening with Naviaddress, please subscribe to the news channel: https://t.me/naviaddressnews
How long is ICO? Some projects only have it for  a week or even less((
ICO is during the month of March 2018. Not too short!
It is the whole month IF we don't sell our earlier. And judging by the number of those who are whitelisted we might.
I’ve tried to find ICO investment risk evaluation… Couldnt find anything.  Can anyone tell me where I should look?

In an hour we will publish an update on our evaluation by independent ICO trackers. Check our on Twitter or Telegram
Activity: 238
I’ve tried to find ICO investment risk evaluation… Couldnt find anything.  Can anyone tell me where I should look?
Just have a better look. The risk is low. The platform already exists and there is a team working on it so the project is not questioned.
Activity: 210
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Could NaviAddress be used for autonomous navigation systems? I'm thinking mostly in terms of delivery drones and self-driving vehicles, where NaviAddress' precise addressing system could be key to ensuring that the correct/best route is used by the drone/vehicle.

If the answer for the question above is yes, then is NaviAddress planning to partner with projects like DAV.network?
I believe they would complement each other really well!
How long is ICO? Some projects only have it for  a week or even less((
ICO is during the month of March 2018. Not too short!
Pages:
Jump to: