Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NAVIADDRESS - BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE ID PROJEKT! ICO Complete :) - page 23. (Read 28406 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Lust like anyone else I’m using a post office services. Usually I dont have any problems except shipping speed obviously but it is manageable. What is the best part about  NaviAddress that will guarantee successful development?
The  main disadvantage of the regular post office you have just mentioned. NaviAddress makes sure everything is delivered on time. It also gonna have different tracking system that will allow you to see where exactly your package is at this particular moment of time.
Activity: 308
Lust like anyone else I’m using a post office services. Usually I dont have any problems except shipping speed obviously but it is manageable. What is the best part about  NaviAddress that will guarantee successful development?
Activity: 392
How many tokens are going to be released?
1,000,000,000 NVT because the company is rapidly developing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How many tokens are going to be released?
Activity: 406
How’s your platform gonna track the illegal attempts to use the service? The frauds will be interested in the opportunity to create the anonymous addresses for sure.
Activity: 252
It seems to me that this service can be an interesting option for many other projects which are developing on the base of blockchain. Have you any agreements on cooperation with anybody?
Activity: 238
Is it possible to use this platform for the tasks like boundary services? It’s necessary to mark the coordinates of several points at once in this case.
Activity: 280
I’ve heard that the platform provides enhanced options for drones, for example. Is this associated with geolocation?
Activity: 210
Do i understand correctly that the rates of the token on the exchange start from the price of 0.05 USD?
Quite right! This is the initial token price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Do i understand correctly that the rates of the token on the exchange start from the price of 0.05 USD?
Activity: 309
I've heard that NaviAddress has already started collaborating with Google maps. This is true? If so, what is the cooperation?

Thanks for your question.
There was no official releases on collaboration with Google.
We provide addressing layer over any digital map, including Google Maps and other digital maps such as maps.me, yandex.maps, 2GIS, etc.

You can find a lot more details on our ICO website https://naviaddress.io
You can also reach us for real time conversations at https://t.me/naviaddress
Merit: 0
As i understand it, Naviaddress will provide an opportunity to create addresses by its unique technology. Isnt it too little for s stable business? In fact, this isa one-time service.
The platform will provide wider range of services than just creation of unique address. The address is just a provider allowing to get the full set of services among which there’re calls, orders and etc.
What calls do you mean?
Naviaddress can be linked to a contact for this address. It means that someone is ready to provide some service at this very place. This can be a sale of the house or territory or repair services, for example.
Very curious. Such option can make many businessmen interested.
Yes, it really can. In addition to provision of the phone numbers for calls, there can also be links to the sites provided. Naviaddress can also be used as an additional tool for reservation or ordering the delivery.
Are the unique addresses and the services of the system available for search engines?
As i understand it, Naviaddress will provide an opportunity to create addresses by its unique technology. Isnt it too little for s stable business? In fact, this isa one-time service.
The platform will provide wider range of services than just creation of unique address. The address is just a provider allowing to get the full set of services among which there’re calls, orders and etc.
What calls do you mean?
Naviaddress can be linked to a contact for this address. It means that someone is ready to provide some service at this very place. This can be a sale of the house or territory or repair services, for example.
Yes, it really can. In addition to provision of the phone numbers for calls, there can also be links to the sites provided. Naviaddress can also be used as an additional tool for reservation or ordering the delivery.
What calls do you mean?
What calls do you mean?
What calls do you mean?
Activity: 238
What volume of means will be reserved for the developers?
The partners and the developers will get about 20% of the funds collected.
Activity: 322
What volume of means will be reserved for the developers?
Pages:
Jump to: