Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 44. (Read 125161 times)

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Especially we need to get listed on an exchange with a coinmarketcap.com compatible API. I saw the CryptoRush dev saying at IRC that he plans to add such API. But there seems to be no roadmap for this  Undecided
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
we should look into getting listed on swisscex, mintpal or coinmarket.io

Basically if we can spread the number of places we are exchanged at... then we can see a further break down in sell walls.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IMPORTANT!! - Guys, I couldn't conduct the NDL Super Bumper Lottery draw on 16th Feb as promised, because i had to leave town. But dont worry i'll conduct it on 17th Feb. Sorry for the delay. Updated the timer too.
So you have 1 more day to buy your tickets. 18 Tickets Left
Current Pot: 520000
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Arrrgghhhh sorry we 'as been busy me hearties. We loves the new logo and is about to go and put it in the OP now.

We likes the name as it is, but would be interested to hear feedback on it - if people really feel it's confusing, maybe a renaming could be considered.
Please, use scaling with logo pic, cuz it's ridiculous big. For example, tag [img=10%]
How many coins have you posted and how many forum accounts have you used here ?

and what is better with this clone coin than all the others ?
NDL represents the Pastafarian followers but it isn't much different from other altcoins here in the specs other than the weekly holiday mining where we get triple block reward.
It did start along with the multiple alts that rushed in January. And it is as good as all the others. It had a great start at the begining, but when the first exchange got broke, some users lost hope.
But now it is listed in http://cryptorush.in . it is seeing some descent volume for past some days, though it is selling way too low than the initial traded prices in the buy sell thread. even at those price it is more profitable than all the other alts.
And also as far as i know there isn't any scam in this coin. None of our current users troll at other altcoin threads and boast about our coin. We are more civilized than the other alts- communities. we aren't jealous of their success or publicity. We respect them as we respect ourselves.
We have a very silent +ve energy. there is only one dev @HisHolyNoodliness and he has proposed to donate one-third of the premine to a science-research organization within a year. Most part of the premine has been distributed through bounties and i see from the OP still some bounties and give away remain open.
The recent Logo Contest from one our supporter and friend @haggis had been a great success.
I'm conducting a lottery thread and had successfully completed the first draw and also the second draw will be completed in a day. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ndl-super-bumper-lottery-win-upto-325000-ends-feb-16th-1800-gmt-432522

With a proper promotion and more dev support we'll climb up the alt-race. but of-course we aren't in any hurry. but we are confident soon the alt community will experience the touch of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Hi friends. I'm new here to mining.
I read the above instruction for mining and had installed the wallet. I'm mining with a 7770 and have 300kh including my 2 cpu.
i already got 1 block in first 10min, but didn't get any other for the next hour howmany coin i get per day with that power
you'll get about 300K NDL at current difficulty in normal days. the payout depends on the difficulty too and NDL retargets its difficulty every hour.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi friends. I'm new here to mining.
I read the above instruction for mining and had installed the wallet. I'm mining with a 7770 and have 300kh including my 2 cpu.
i already got 1 block in first 10min, but didn't get any other for the next hour howmany coin i get per day with that power
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
How many coins have you posted and how many forum accounts have you used here ?

and what is better with this clone coin than all the others ?

Thank you, that worked perfectly! bought a couple tickets.

Glad i could help. And also Thank You for participating at the Lottery.
@HisHolyNoodliness please add http://cryptorush.in in the OP under exchanges. Newbies to the coin 'll check the OP first and its not good to have the broken exchange there.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Arrrgghhhh sorry we 'as been busy me hearties. We loves the new logo and is about to go and put it in the OP now.

We likes the name as it is, but would be interested to hear feedback on it - if people really feel it's confusing, maybe a renaming could be considered.
How exactly do you solo mine? it seems like all the guides i've seen are slightly different, especially in terms of what to put in a conf/bat file. if anyone could give me a somewhat easy to follow step by step guide on solo mining, that would be awesome.

Solo mining is not very different from other scrypt coins. but anyway i'll give you the step by step guide:

1. Download the NDL wallet from the OP or here: http://www.noodlyappendagecoin.com/downloads/noodlyappendagecoinwallet.zip
2. Extract the contents to "C:\Program Files (x86)\noodlyappendagecoinwallet\"
3. start the wallet and let it sync fully.
4. Exit the wallet from file -> Exit
5. go to the wallet folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\noodlyappendagecoinwallet\" and copy the file "noodlyappendagecoin.conf" and paste it in "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\noodlyappendagecoin\".
6. Open the "noodlyappendagecoin.conf" file in the roaming folder, using the "Notepad". Edit the "rpcuser=user" and "rpcpassword=password" to your desired username and password
7. go to the wallet folder and right click on "noodlyappendagecoin-qt.exe" and select "create shortcut".
8. Now rightclick on the shortcut file and select properties. In the properties window edit the target option to "C:\Program Files (x86)\noodlyappendagecoinwallet\noodlyappendagecoin-qt.exe -server".
9. Now start the wallet using the shortcut file.
10. go to your cgminer folder and create a new file "ndlsolo.bat". Open the file in your notepad and add the following command "cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:40022 -u username -p password". the username and password are same you have given in noodlyappendage.conf file. save the bat file and exit
11. start cgminer using the ndlsolo.bat file and you have started solo mining.

If you find a few blocks by solo-mining consider buying some NDL Lottery Tickets Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ndl-super-bumper-lottery-win-upto-325000-ends-feb-16th-1800-gmt-432522
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
How exactly do you solo mine? it seems like all the guides i've seen are slightly different, especially in terms of what to put in a conf/bat file. if anyone could give me a somewhat easy to follow step by step guide on solo mining, that would be awesome.
I see a steady rise in the solo miners. poolofpools had like 95% of the hashrate 2 days ago. but its down to 30% now. Its good for the network.
i8
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: