Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 41. (Read 125161 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Just forked i think... I send some NDL on the forked network without wallet backup. Is there any way to get them back?

edit 1: tried to resync but the noodles are gone Sad
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
anyone know what's happened to ndl.poolofpools.com ?  Huh

Money happened. As far as i know.

Well, think about it:

What i know it was over $300 / month server costs to running poolsofpools. Good start ( like 128 doge miners) and then only a few miners (difficulty jumps).
 Hardly anyone want to donate much and mining fee scares %75 miners.

But there is no such thing like a free lunch. Someone pay it. Always. 
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Pool for Future-Airdrops already at 9.000.000 NDL
you're right, but i would go this way, one vote with 0.0001 BTC, that means 1000 votes for 0.1 BTC (in packages of 5 votes every hour).
So only a few ten people are needed to do so, - i would be in, too. Maybe also on another exchange.

n
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
You're right in all points, except of these ones:

- The twitter messages of HilHolyNoodliness are looking like an 3rd party service which twitters new (un-)followers automatically on a weekly basis.
- Tons of NDL don't help for voting on mintpal as they are only accepting BTC for their votes. To get a good position we would need a couple of bitcoins which is the equivalent of xx% of all NDL at the current rate lol Sad
Hi haggis!

Sorry for you, I am simply thinking that there WILL be another exchange for NDL after cryptorush will have collapsed, because NDL Coin is really a lovely idea. (Perhaps Cryptorush will survive, but i don't believe it.)

What i don't understand is, why the developpers talk weekly senseless shit on twitter - but are doing nothing about a friendly promotion for the coin (& the Church of the NSF of course  Grin ) or the search for a new and stable marketplace.

Its just a bit like with little children: If they have got enough time for twitter, - so why they should not be able to do their homeworks either?   Wink

n

(PS: Why there is no mentioning on any wikipedia FSM Article abt. the coins existance? Would also be a good thing.)

(PPS: What about Coin Voting on MintPal ? Here we could build this possibility. ... With our NDL tons it should be possible without pain. Wink )
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
They need another marketplace, the cryptotrash is closed in a few days.

They posted this on their HP:

"Public Warning
ATTENTION: Please be aware that at this time, due to insolvency and site ownership changes, all deposits and trades are to be considered at your own risk. Depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, POT, AUR, QRK, WAS and BAT Semi-Official IRC Chat log from CryptoRush: http://pastebin.com/mrqJQ9Kb."

I closed my books there after buying tons of NDL Wink

n
That were my coins Sad I was planning to sell "high" and rebuy cheap but didn't expect CR to go insolvent.
If that site closes, NDL isn't listed at any exchange anymore...
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
anyone know what's happened to ndl.poolofpools.com ?  Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
dev not around  Undecided

awesome coin.. but needs marketing and hype  Sad
They need another marketplace, the cryptotrash is closed in a few days.

They posted this on their HP:

"Public Warning
ATTENTION: Please be aware that at this time, due to insolvency and site ownership changes, all deposits and trades are to be considered at your own risk. Depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, POT, AUR, QRK, WAS and BAT Semi-Official IRC Chat log from CryptoRush: http://pastebin.com/mrqJQ9Kb."

I closed my books there after buying tons of NDL Wink

n
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
The Noodle must rise again!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
cgminer-o:

OP->>  Last Active:   14:14:29, 16 February 2014
Activity: 350
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?
Still alive?
I think it is alive, but it seems dead. Not much publicity, no more transaction platform

Still mining  Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Still alive?
I think it is alive, but it seems dead. Not much publicity, no more transaction platform
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
2 January... the time 3% premines were part of the job
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Listed at coinmarketcap.com

What's the cheapest coin out there?  Shocked

x8 move, from 2 to 12
how much coins should i get with 1Mh, where can i calculate that?
Mining results are now stable. You should get 1.5m per day per Mh now.
Listed at coinmarketcap.com

What's the cheapest coin out there?  Shocked
Just want to documentate DigiShield algorithm as alternative over KGW. It reads as it would fit better especially for coins with low net hash as NDL:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/1yn6t1/digibyte_v_20_code_name_digishield/
http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/1zjeso/eli5_what_is_digishield
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
No posts from the Dev in a while, I feel he has abandoned this coin
wallet wont synchronise
In fact. Last block that synchronizes is 13 hours old.

Anyone here who already set up a node for any coin?

edit: found the problem:
as stated above, there's someone that throws 50+Mhs at this coin from time to time. Now the difficulty is as 0.72 and he left, while nobody wants to mine the next 14 blocks (last block found 13hrs ago), as that guy will immediately come back to mine 60 triple reward blocks within 2 minutes and then leave again.

Without changing the algorithm there's no hope for this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: