Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 52. (Read 125161 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Here's my shot at the bounty for the logo redesign. I went with ones that were unique to make them stand out. Also I wanted to make it more recognizable when small.

Arrrgghhh yer logo design is ship-shape me old matey. We'll keep the design competition open a few more days to give other people a chance to put their designs forward, but we'll certainly be touching you with our noodly appendage fer yer efforts! Thanks.

Thanks  Wink
On another note, It would be a good idea to create a stronger presence on twitter by actively building followers by following. Also, at some point it would be critical to get more exposure in other ways, like getting an article written about the coin, even if it's by you as a guest post.
It would also be a good idea to create a new thread for the logo contest so that all designers will see it even if they aren't reading in this announcment thread.

We need to move faster, whatever we do. It seems like the coin is about to die based on the low difficulty and small community.
This is prolly stretching it for topicality, but I have 10,000 NDL that says the Seahawks will win the Superbowl, any takers?

I'm in. I think you're right, but I'll take the Broncos. I want Payton to win one more.

Done.

Wink Talk to you after the game
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Here's my shot at the bounty for the logo redesign. I went with ones that were unique to make them stand out. Also I wanted to make it more recognizable when small.

Arrrgghhh yer logo design is ship-shape me old matey. We'll keep the design competition open a few more days to give other people a chance to put their designs forward, but we'll certainly be touching you with our noodly appendage fer yer efforts! Thanks.

Thanks  Wink
On another note, It would be a good idea to create a stronger presence on twitter by actively building followers by following. Also, at some point it would be critical to get more exposure in other ways, like getting an article written about the coin, even if it's by you as a guest post.
It would also be a good idea to create a new thread for the logo contest so that all designers will see it even if they aren't reading in this announcment thread.
Activity: 58
This is prolly stretching it for topicality, but I have 10,000 NDL that says the Seahawks will win the Superbowl, any takers?

I'm in. I think you're right, but I'll take the Broncos. I want Payton to win one more.

Done.

Thanks  Wink

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, maybe you should try to speak with www.coinmarket.io? They might be willing to introduce NDL to their exchange.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Anything else you working on, dev? I really like this coin and I do want it to succeed, but you can't just launch, make a few posts, a giveaway or two and expect a fully new coin to live on its own...
Ridiculous, way to continue making a joke of cryptocurrency.  Good luck with all the sheep mining this one.

Lighten up, francis!
Activity: 70
Hi Dev, maybe you should try to speak with www.coinmarket.io? They might be willing to introduce NDL to their exchange.

Avast, they 'as a thread at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726 where we've asked for NDL to be added. Heave ho and add yer comments there everyone.
Activity: 70

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 21
Ridiculous, way to continue making a joke of cryptocurrency.  Good luck with all the sheep mining this one.
Activity: 984
What about a logo contest?

Step 1) Create thread for logo creators. Promise a bounty to the winner

Step 2) After let's say 14 days close the first thread and call the people to vote for their favourite logo. To let the community grow and the coin spreaded, I would suggest to giveaway a fixed amount of NDL for each vote. So more ppl get involved in NDL and are looking into this thread from time to time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NVRsiUxYsiNeEJat2NexvV7sSdGCDt2LNv

looks great. but could've been more 3D-ish  Wink

NVRsiUxYsiNeEJat2NexvV7sSdGCDt2LNv

http://i.imgur.com/7yszcPu.jpg?1?9597
http://i.imgur.com/ZptUF6v.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9YOqoKb.jpg
So... I'm a sucker for this coin.  Setup a reddit account 'noodlyTip' (lol)   and a subreddit.  Bot needs some karma to be able to post (idk what the threshold is, but it can't decode capthas)  If you could help me with some karma I'll do what I can to get this thing rolling!

here's the subreddit it will use:
http://www.reddit.com/r/noodlyTip

Upvoted.

Also Upvoted!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: