Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 55. (Read 125161 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Again, can we balance the pools? 13.5 MHs at PoP vs 0.5 MHs at cryptohashery.

Most likely because PoP is 0% fee and bonusses while CryptoHashery has a 1% fee and no bonusses.
Can the fees etc be equalized?
I'm one of the 2 or 3 that's keeping CryptoHashery in the game, but it's not really fair this way. Thanks
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Done tweet to openex

Their reply sounded openly hostile.  I think our time is better spent on people who actually WANT our business.
Activity: 32
I didn't say that it is my way of thinking - I just heard some opinions and answered why we didn't get much attention. Looks like FSM Church will not adopt coin, I posted a thread on their forums and instead of being published I was banned permanently by some infidel...His Holy Noodliness will be upset BUT he will touch them one day!

Ramen

Did you get your account marked as legit before you posted the info?  I was going to post info as well, but found the following in the newbie section of their forum:

Code:
This is especially important for new members: 

The admin staff has a policy of automatically deleting accounts with questionable URLs. This includes sexual content,
violent content, drug sites, search engines, employment sites, and pretty much anything that looks like an indicator that you're a spammer.

If you are a new member with a website that you feel might be questionable, please refrain from posting it to your profile until after you've
made your first few posts and we're aware of your noble intentions.
Activity: 70

And another logo that looks clearer when shown small:

Activity: 26

Avast - OpenEX are considering us - fantastic news. Please can everyone make sure they tell OpenEX how much they'd like to trade NDL there.

Arrrgghhh some of you said the current logo is hard to see when shown small. Any other suggestions are welcomed, but as an initial attempt I wondered what you all thought of:

http://www.noodlyappendagecoin.com/images/logo2.jpg

Love it! Come on miners keep Tweeting!

Ramen

Avast - OpenEX are considering us - fantastic news. Please can everyone make sure they tell OpenEX how much they'd like to trade NDL there.

Arrrgghhh some of you said the current logo is hard to see when shown small. Any other suggestions are welcomed, but as an initial attempt I wondered what you all thought of:

Done tweet to openex
Ramen #NDL lets get noodly coin trending
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
this will not help the coin, fee is not a big issue. Coin is useless, lack of promotion, no one wants it. Tried to advertise it but no luck ;/ We need to find a way to use it, not sell it for USD because early selling with premining doesn't go well.

Arrrgghhh we agree with this. It's not a lack of promotion though - I think it's a lack of an exchange - we're working on 0daycoins/coinedup/coinex continually, but we get no response. It's a mystery (like His Noodly Appendage itself) - other not-too-serious named coins (Doge, Moon etc.) have got listed easily, we have activity on the reddit threads, facebook, twitter, we're posting other various places too, we rank well on google and so forth. We'll keep working on it and with the support of all of you I'm sure we'll eventually make it to a decent exchange - when that happens, I think a lot of interest from miners will return.

I've tried all the exchanges out there, even OpenEx.  Still, no luck yet  Undecided

Come on miners, check out and retweet the OpenEx twitter feed, https://twitter.com/_OpenEx_ they're looking into listing NDL, keep up the pressure.

Ramen
Activity: 224
this will not help the coin, fee is not a big issue. Coin is useless, lack of promotion, no one wants it. Tried to advertise it but no luck ;/ We need to find a way to use it, not sell it for USD because early selling with premining doesn't go well.

Arrrgghhh we agree with this. It's not a lack of promotion though - I think it's a lack of an exchange - we're working on 0daycoins/coinedup/coinex continually, but we get no response. It's a mystery (like His Noodly Appendage itself) - other not-too-serious named coins (Doge, Moon etc.) have got listed easily, we have activity on the reddit threads, facebook, twitter, we're posting other various places too, we rank well on google and so forth. We'll keep working on it and with the support of all of you I'm sure we'll eventually make it to a decent exchange - when that happens, I think a lot of interest from miners will return.

I've tried all the exchanges out there, even OpenEx.  Still, no luck yet  Undecided

If His Holy Noodliness doesn't care...we are doomed...

His Holy Noodliness certainly does care! His Noodly Appendage has just been otherwise engaged for a day or so. Back to the grind...
This coin would be dead soon because:

a) low marketing
b) no exchange
c) too easy to mine at begining

Fine, you don't think its going anywhere, give me yours  Grin  I'll gladly relieve you of the worry  Roll Eyes
Where are the devs? They haven't been online for at least 18 hrs... And it's not even a rest-day.

Oh, and I'm mining because I simply want these coins. I don't care if it gets traded to BTC or whatever.

The Noodly Appendage can't be everywhere at once - although it does touch all things in time.

Glad to hear you're interested in holding NDL.

Activity: 112
This coin would be dead soon because:

a) low marketing
b) no exchange
c) too easy to mine at begining
Maybe someone can contact the pool owner and ask him to lower the fees to 0.5 or 0.1% to improve the number of miners?
As well as lower the confirms to a reasonable number.

Considering the pool is competing against 0 fee AND bonuses, no wonder there's only a couple left there...
Activity: 126
Activity: 68
Maybe someone can contact the pool owner and ask him to lower the fees to 0.5 or 0.1% to improve the number of miners?
As well as lower the confirms to a reasonable number.
Activity: 56
Difficulty currently at 0.15366777..
Pages:
Jump to: