Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 56. (Read 125161 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
1.8 million coins for sale. Pm.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There are still 2 miners (myself and mirek997) at http://ndl.cryptohashery.com, contributing about 1 MHs to the network speed.

If any of you are at PoolofPools please switch so that we get at least a 50/50 division, thanks!

I'm mining there now too.

[EDIT] Things are looking better there now...However the pool wants 80 confirmations before payout.. I'm not sure if there are that many NDL wallets out there.. Wink
There's obviously quite a few people with ndl holdings and mining ndl, what do we need to do as a group to promote interest and a) increase the net hash rate and b) get ndl onto a mainstream exchange?

Is there any progress being made getting it onto the newer exchanged like openex and 0daycoins?

if a few of us on here were willing to help the devs etc. I think we could get this coin going again.

any opinions?

Random.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
i have 400k, if anyone is interested pm me
Activity: 75
i have about 90k noodles if anyone is interested. PM ME

taking doge/btc/ltc/eac/rpc
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
is noodly becoming to end?
Activity: 13
mine mine mine... mining away
Activity: 68
There are still 2 miners (myself and mirek997) at http://ndl.cryptohashery.com, contributing about 1 MHs to the network speed.

If any of you are at PoolofPools please switch so that we get at least a 50/50 division, thanks!
miners follow the money, there's 30 active miners at poolofpools because of the giveaway.  I'd hope that the churn that the giveaway pretty much guarantees was accounted for and that we're not looking at a 51% issue because of it.  Besides, sharks don't like pasta ;P

I'm thinking we have a 100% issue here, all NDL miners are busy mining at PoP.. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If His Holy Noodliness doesn't care...we are doomed...
Activity: 154
Spaghetti noodle it! It wasn't intentional, but I guess my subconscious got me. Cheesy

Edit: Also, beer! Cheesy
Activity: 58
When I read "pooloffools", I get a twitch. I think they did something wrong in the past so I avoid them whenever possible (all of the time). The problem is - I don't really remember what they did...  Grin

that sounds like an awesome pool name  Grin
When I read "pooloffools", I get a twitch. I think they did something wrong in the past so I avoid them whenever possible (all of the time). The problem is - I don't really remember what they did...  Grin
Zero miners at dedicated pool...
Difficulty at 0.25289809

This coin is getting ready to be fed to the sharks!

miners follow the money, there's 30 active miners at poolofpools because of the giveaway.  I'd hope that the churn that the giveaway pretty much guarantees was accounted for and that we're not looking at a 51% issue because of it.  Besides, sharks don't like pasta ;P
Where are the devs? They haven't been online for at least 18 hrs... And it's not even a rest-day.

Oh, and I'm mining because I simply want these coins. I don't care if it gets traded to BTC or whatever.
Zero miners at dedicated pool...
Difficulty at 0.25289809

This coin is getting ready to be fed to the sharks!
I didn't say that it is my way of thinking - I just heard some opinions and answered why we didn't get much attention. Looks like FSM Church will not adopt coin, I posted a thread on their forums and instead of being published I was banned permanently by some infidel...His Holy Noodliness will be upset BUT he will touch them one day!

Ramen

Hey, the beer fountains need to get cleaned by somebody, and those stripper factories won't maintain themselves.
Activity: 308
Difficulty lower and lower. Mine it from first day, but... It goes to the end without promotion faster than doges, coynies or smth else, cuz it didn't even hit any exchange.
Activity: 126
I didn't say that it is my way of thinking - I just heard some opinions and answered why we didn't get much attention. Looks like FSM Church will not adopt coin, I posted a thread on their forums and instead of being published I was banned permanently by some infidel...His Holy Noodliness will be upset BUT he will touch them one day!

Ramen
Pages:
Jump to: