Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 65. (Read 125161 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
We're flattered that so many people want to see it on an exchange ASAP, but to be honest we'd really rather it didn't go an exchange just yet - let NDL grow a little and be patient me old matey

Oops, my bad :/
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Dev, what plans are there for the coin going forwards?

Ahoy me old salt, we 'as some pretty neat stuff planned, but it's early days as yet. Right now, it's cool to see how a community is building around NDL, and we're very grateful for all the supportive messages about the launch and coin. We're working every day on improving and promoting NDL, but we're still in the infancy of this coin - considering it's only 2 days old the response has been fantastic, the network and blockchain are stable with a really solid hashrate and a lot of activity in the forums, reddit, the exchange forums etc. Initially, the specific plans are to keep working on promoting the coin and spreading the word and to keep developing the resources for users to accept and spread the word about NDL. We're flattered that so many people want to see it on an exchange ASAP, but to be honest we'd really rather it didn't go an exchange just yet - let NDL grow a little and be patient me old matey, and the benevolent touch o' the noodly appendage 'll see you right.

Now let's weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen.

Aye aye o capn' me capn'!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ahoy NXooYXUS1WKYyCow5WwTYQRZWzjo82a8GN
Activity: 140
NM3MJWfs5Kmm4tp6s4NYBuPd63XoqfCYCP

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dev, what plans are there for the coin going forwards?

Ahoy me old salt, we 'as some pretty neat stuff planned, but it's early days as yet. Right now, it's cool to see how a community is building around NDL, and we're very grateful for all the supportive messages about the launch and coin. We're working every day on improving and promoting NDL, but we're still in the infancy of this coin - considering it's only 2 days old the response has been fantastic, the network and blockchain are stable with a really solid hashrate and a lot of activity in the forums, reddit, the exchange forums etc. Initially, the specific plans are to keep working on promoting the coin and spreading the word and to keep developing the resources for users to accept and spread the word about NDL. We're flattered that so many people want to see it on an exchange ASAP, but to be honest we'd really rather it didn't go an exchange just yet - let NDL grow a little and be patient me old matey, and the benevolent touch o' the noodly appendage 'll see you right.

Now let's weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen.
Keep voting keep mining.  335.96mh/s net hashrate gogo
Activity: 12
Activity: 10
this is going pretty smooth...
Activity: 196
Next 20ish people to quote this message and give me their username gets 0% on signup, and also 0% on one of our pools of your choosing.

http://NDL.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

ndl.dedicatedpool.com
name: Orai
second: Grandcoin
Thanx! Smiley
Activity: 4
Offer still stands for people who want to start mining.

0% fees on http://NDL.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM.  And if you sign up, and mine, you can also pick another one of our pools you want 0% on.  For instance, we have the biggest pool on the Internet for LOT.

Just quote this message and give me your username so I can apply the 0%

Thanks!

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
http://dedicatedpool.com/images/l.png
username: tuubi
secondary: WDC
thx!
Activity: 131
We're consistently over 200mh/s network.

Dev, what plans are there for the coin going forwards? Let's try and generate some interest Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Looks like the going rate is 0.004 BTC per 1k NDL?

I've got 100k for sale in that case.
Activity: 17
Activity: 151
http://redd.it/1ucrb6

I think this coin like earth, is good, everyone can vote, the picture is very good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
[WTS]
Hello guys,
I have 200000 NDL to sell, PM me with offers (BTC or LTC), I have a rep thread here
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Selling 10 packets of ramen for 1Million NDL
Activity: 238
Some of my CAGE are still being offered for some NDL...

Send a PM if interested Smiley

First charity auction thread started at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ndl-charity-auction-sealed-bid-noodlyappendagecoin-sale-398835, initially for 5 lots of 1m NDL each.

translation : dev is trying to find ppl to dump premined coins... Angry

You are such a good translator  Roll Eyes

Who cares after all

I care, and this is why:

The original formula revealed to Pastafarian scholars did not include the butter and toast element, which is necessary to relate kittens to antigravity. The Flying Spaghetti Monster inspired this revision one day when He skipped breakfast.

Ramen

NcFEZnELvZ2pAMA5WKiW53sVK4pZ1aLndi

WoW
Pages:
Jump to: