Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 61. (Read 125161 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Hashrate rising again. Thanks for spreading the hashes around evenly amongst the pools me hearties, let's try to keep it that way.

Just a reminder that ndl.poolofpools.com is charging ZERO FEES still. We're small, but we're still finding a block every few minutes on average. We'll find 'em quicker, and keep the blockchain more secure/stable, if you come join us!

Activity: 70
Still mining with dedicated pools :-)

Hope the network hash doesn't drop too much more!

Hashrate rising again. Thanks for spreading the hashes around evenly amongst the pools me hearties, let's try to keep it that way.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Still mining with dedicated pools :-)

Hope the network hash doesn't drop too much more!

Please keep spreading the hasrate around me hearties, at the moment http://ndl.poolofpools.com is the smallest pool so that's the one you should join.

Hashery still taking the lions share of the hashrate me hearties. I 'as no doubt they is an excellent pool, but please, for the security and stability of the blockchain, spread your minin' around.

Please keep spreading the hasrate around me hearties, at the moment http://ndl.poolofpools.com is the smallest pool so that's the one you should join.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Avast - more NDL spotted on eBay...

Good to see the hashrate being spread more evenly now, a reminder to new miners - please follow the advice in the OP about selecting a smaller pool to mine on.
Activity: 112
why are people downvoting?  Huh

Aaaarrrghhh don't mind them, many don't realise that whenever they downvote, His Noodly Appendage is there upvoting to balance things out.

Hahaha. You sir, just made my day Smiley

Aaaarrrghhh don't mind them, many don't realise that whenever they downvote, His Noodly Appendage is there upvoting to balance things out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I wanted to mine nyancoin and it was a scam so back to Noodly

By the powers, if them scurvy dogs tried to hornswaggle yer me old matey, I 'opes their coin is consigned to davey jones locker. Glad to 'ave you back aboard.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I wanted to mine nyancoin and it was a scam so back to Noodly
On first sight it looks bad with only spam comments because there was reward.

Avast - the bounty at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/massive-ndl-bounty-402238 is now closed. We 'as a lot more comments on the coinedup reddit.
FOUR_YOLO
NcfgSf5GFC7GXU3CZt5CgDJcRPaJQPXMAE

We 'as sent you some dubloons!
PS. Your lauch was the easiest instead. All scam before has "DDoS", "error" or smth else.

Arrrgghhh me old salty sea dog, we is grateful fer yer support.

Pages:
Jump to: