Pages:
Author

Topic: ▌[ANN] NeckBeardCryptoTips [NBCT] PoW X11 + Hybrid Static Staking + Masternodes▌ - page 3. (Read 2204 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 11
Here is a Masternode Setup script I thought I'd help you fellas out with, you can also run more than 1 Masternode with this way, it is all automatic and designed for NBCT

https://github.com/BellyUp/Multi-Masternode-Setup-Script

The script was made for Ubuntu 14.04, it may work with Ubuntu 16.06 with little to no edits Wink
I hope you simplify the way more. It does not work with me for Windows
Activity: 637
I dont understand the darksend point in wallet. Does my 2k coins stake now or not when wallet is open?
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Dev. when listing exchange? Any news update?
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
reserved for airdrop

Airdrop is over ! All NBCT has been distributed to whoever wanted to claim, first in best dressed !
Activity: 271
Activity: 71
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Here is a Masternode Setup script I thought I'd help you fellas out with, you can also run more than 1 Masternode with this way, it is all automatic and designed for NBCT

https://github.com/BellyUp/Multi-Masternode-Setup-Script

The script was made for Ubuntu 14.04, it may work with Ubuntu 16.06 with little to no edits Wink
copper member
Activity: 15
Just found the coin and the first question that appers in my mind is "wen rebranding?". I really don't think we can go far with a name like this (;

Don't be an Anti-NeckBeard !

Embrace the culture and friendship Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Just found the coin and the first question that appers in my mind is "wen rebranding?". I really don't think we can go far with a name like this (;
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 68
Activity: 144
Activity: 19
Well, when the list of participants will appear? In General, it is not clear how many participants have already gathered. Maybe you've decided to deceive everyone, we don't know  Huh

here the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CRbiGpEqtTDUoyzw3Blo_bVvg46LZdPfyuhQ4KKU1A/

check if someone used your username for claim
someone used mine and it seems doesnt worried the dev, i guess i can remove the wallet and forget this coin

No proof of authentication asked, complete mess with even some Legendary users that never participate in airdrops.
Completely unprofessionally managed, will forget too.

Interesting... do you like to tell everyone what you do in your life ? How about a daily schedule plan we can view ?

All jokes aside, welcome to the future with NBCT
Activity: 72
All NBCT shares have been sent out to those who participated and submitted in time !

Follow the Bitcointalk Thread for on the go information or just to simply check in.

NeckBeardCryptoTips Bitcointalk.org Membership Airdrop/Giveaway Participant Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CRbiGpEqtTDUoyzw3Blo_bVvg46LZdPfyuhQ4KKU1A

you should write:

All NBCT shares have been sent out to cheaters who participated and submitted before real users

in your spreadsheet, there are "mprep" the global moderator, i'm prety sure he didn't participate

also if you ask to a legendary or hero his user id, he won't write his profile link but his user id

i don't know what you expected for your project but now it belong to cheaters and won't have any value

Seems ya'll are butthurt over the skills of a neckbeard Cheesy

There is no stated rules, period !

What's the difference between mining majority of supply or buying most of it cheaply and then pumping it up in price ?
Bitmain sell you pre-used miners as a preorder once they have finished using them and you all jump for joy at new hardware when they are just laughing because they already have newer hardware switched on.

Same goes for the users that have a cry about what kind of mining algorithm a coin uses, shit  Shocked

Don't be mad because you missed the boat.

Sincerely Yours

Mr. Boat Tongue
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Offer 60.000 NBC for 0.03 BTC. Message me Wink Its like 7,5 MN

you are a genius!
it was Members = 6,000 coins each (Max 100 Users can claim)
and you have 60000 coins to sell  Huh

Cheesy worst management than i saw for a giveaway
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Hello guys, any masternode guide for windows or linux? Try start on windows and 12 hours without rewards.
Activity: 68
Offer 60.000 NBC for 0.03 BTC. Message me Wink Its like 7,5 MN
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: