Pages:
Author

Topic: ▌[ANN] NeckBeardCryptoTips [NBCT] PoW X11 + Hybrid Static Staking + Masternodes▌ - page 4. (Read 2204 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
How do we registered for the airdrop?
Is there any specific rules that need to be done, in order to be eligible for the airdrop?
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
All NBCT shares have been sent out to those who participated and submitted in time !

Follow the Bitcointalk Thread for on the go information or just to simply check in.

NeckBeardCryptoTips Bitcointalk.org Membership Airdrop/Giveaway Participant Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CRbiGpEqtTDUoyzw3Blo_bVvg46LZdPfyuhQ4KKU1A

you should write:

All NBCT shares have been sent out to cheaters who participated and submitted before real users

in your spreadsheet, there are "mprep" the global moderator, i'm prety sure he didn't participate

also if you ask to a legendary or hero his user id, he won't write his profile link but his user id

i don't know what you expected for your project but now it belong to cheaters and won't have any value
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Well, when the list of participants will appear? In General, it is not clear how many participants have already gathered. Maybe you've decided to deceive everyone, we don't know  Huh

here the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CRbiGpEqtTDUoyzw3Blo_bVvg46LZdPfyuhQ4KKU1A/

check if someone used your username for claim
someone used mine and it seems doesnt worried the dev, i guess i can remove the wallet and forget this coin

No proof of authentication asked, complete mess with even some Legendary users that never participate in airdrops.
Completely unprofessionally managed, will forget too.
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
All NBCT shares have been sent out to those who participated and submitted in time !

Follow the Bitcointalk Thread for on the go information or just to simply check in.

NeckBeardCryptoTips Bitcointalk.org Membership Airdrop/Giveaway Participant Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CRbiGpEqtTDUoyzw3Blo_bVvg46LZdPfyuhQ4KKU1A
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
NeckBeardCryptoTips reminds me of the good ol' fun coins that we used to get in the 2013-2015 clone era, some really hit a sweetspot with their niche while others faded away, some still exist and are called Legacy coins Wink
Activity: 11
Italian traslation reserved if needed
Well, when the list of participants will appear? In General, it is not clear how many participants have already gathered. Maybe you've decided to deceive everyone, we don't know  Huh

here the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CRbiGpEqtTDUoyzw3Blo_bVvg46LZdPfyuhQ4KKU1A/

check if someone used your username for claim
someone used mine and it seems doesnt worried the dev, i guess i can remove the wallet and forget this coin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
NeckBeardCryptoTips (NBCT)
Dedicated Port: 3539
User: Your wallet address
Password: c=NBCT
Fee: 0.9%
Payout: Every 2 hours

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mining.evo.today:3539 -u walletaddress -p c=NBCT

Join our Discord
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Can you tell me where could I find any information about efir io and your projects?
Activity: 144
May i know, what is hybrid static staking?

Static Staking Reward means it is the same reward no matter your balance every time you mint over and over again, hybrid due to the fact that the coin uses Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake as well as Masternodes.

The Static Staking Reward also halves every year and then halts to a strict value forever until the coin cap is met.

70% of the Static Staking Reward goes to a randomly chosen Masternode whilst the other 30% of the Static Staking Reward goes to the user who Minted the block with PoS

Pretty self explanatory especially in the code Wink

Activity: 133
In the heat of the moment...
This coin looks fun, at least the mining reward is high for those of us who miss the Airdrop.
nice intention this airdrop, except it's a good oportunity for cheaters and multi accounters
i registered and when i wanted check my participation i saw someone used my profile to claim

you can be sure 90% of legendary/hero in spreadsheet are fake

if you dont want distribute all your coin to only 2-3 cheaters, you have to ask a "Proof of authentication post"
copper member

Static Staking Reward means it is the same reward no matter your balance every time you mint over and over again, hybrid due to the fact that the coin uses Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake as well as Masternodes.

The Static Staking Reward also halves every year and then halts to a strict value forever until the coin cap is met.

70% of the Static Staking Reward goes to a randomly chosen Masternode whilst the other 30% of the Static Staking Reward goes to the user who Minted the block with PoS

Pretty self explanatory especially in the code Wink
Activity: 14
copper member
8000 for masternode collateral but your airdrop per persons are more than 8000. are you kidding me  Grin

this coin is very high risk and will be dump after listed on market  Huh  Undecided

If you don't like NeckBeards and the way we are running things then you are always welcome to watch from the bench Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
8000 for masternode collateral but your airdrop per persons are more than 8000. are you kidding me  Grin

this coin is very high risk and will be dump after listed on market  Huh  Undecided
Activity: 72
Here is a Google Documents Spreadsheet to show the progress with the free NBCT claims

There is about 50 odd spots left for Jr. Members to claim a share, get some while you can !

I see there is some Jr. Member vacant places left Smiley

I will apply in a moment, thanks for giving us this opportunity
Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: