Pages:
Author

Topic: ▌[ANN] NeckBeardCryptoTips [NBCT] PoW X11 + Hybrid Static Staking + Masternodes▌ - page 5. (Read 2204 times)

copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Sad why i m not in list, i comment when i fill the form

Obviously your Member Rank that you were applying for filled up quicker than you were able to act, many were late to the party but as the old saying goes "First in, best dressed"
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Sad why i m not in list, i comment when i fill the form
copper member
NeckBeardCryptoTips is an electronic currency that functions just like any other electronic currency. Public transactions, confidentiality, and transaction speed are important. In order to develop, what are you special about? What do you pay attention to develop better than other currencies? Do you have campaigns that appeal to the community?

a good concept, but whether after the project is finished NeckBeard coins will go straight to the market, if it is true it is very interesting

NeckBeards don't worry when it comes to social perception, we are far from the norm though are good with what we do !
Activity: 140
a good concept, but whether after the project is finished NeckBeard coins will go straight to the market, if it is true it is very interesting
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
NeckBeardCryptoTips is an electronic currency that functions just like any other electronic currency. Public transactions, confidentiality, and transaction speed are important. In order to develop, what are you special about? What do you pay attention to develop better than other currencies? Do you have campaigns that appeal to the community?
copper member
Here is a Google Documents Spreadsheet to show the progress with the free NBCT claims

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CRbiGpEqtTDUoyzw3Blo_bVvg46LZdPfyuhQ4KKU1A/

There is about 50 odd spots left for Jr. Members to claim a share, get some while you can !
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
NeckBeards... a unique species we are Cheesy

I like fun genre coins without ICO's especially when the Dev's idea is to give a share to "most" forum users for being a loyal member on bitcointalk.
Activity: 219
joined airdrop, good luck for your project
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 56
Activity: 81
Looks good, I will happily accept some Airdrop Grin and mine some to run a masternode, thanks
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
Hope i will get my airdrop soon
copper member
I really hope to get the initial results from airdrop, success for NBCT

We are filling up fast, 379 Submissions so far as of this message "Yes some will be newbies that don't read" Cheesy

Grab your places while you can ! I can secretly tell you, there is some High Profile Bitcointalk Members already claiming ! You would be surprised who they are Wink
Activity: 147
reserved for Estonian translation!  Cool
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Well, let's see what happens in the future. In what terms will the distribution of coins? I think that we should make a table with the participants, so that people understand whether there are still empty seats..
Activity: 70
The World We Live In Today...
Looks good! I am honored to be involved in this project soon.
By the way I have a small question: How many NBC coins to run MN?

From the source looks like 8000 NBCT are needed buddy.

Count me in, I can already see this one is going to be great Cheesy
With what I see from the source I do not think it's 8000 NBCT, probably more. But if it's really 8000, that's fine, I can get an initial MN from the airdrop.
Thanks for answering!  Grin

https://github.com/GilbertGrape/NeckBeardCryptoTips/blob/master/src/main.h#L25

Code:
static const int64_t DARKSEND_COLLATERAL = (0.01*COIN);

static const int64_t DARKSEND_POOL_MAX = (7999.99*COIN);

It seems it is 8000 NBCT to run a Masternode from the source ^

I am interested in this tipping coin, I will spread the love to my fellow friends when I received some Airdrop Grin
Activity: 48
-------- NEW COIN NeckBeardCryptoTips (NBCT) ALGO X11  Fee = 0,6% --------

ADD NEW NeckBeardCryptoTips (NBCT)

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zanpool.site:3533 -u -p c=NBCT

Explorer http://zanpool.site/explorer/NBCT

HAPPY MINER
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Looks good! I am honored to be involved in this project soon.
By the way I have a small question: How many NBC coins to run MN?

From the source looks like 8000 NBCT are needed buddy.

Count me in, I can already see this one is going to be great Cheesy
With what I see from the source I do not think it's 8000 NBCT, probably more. But if it's really 8000, that's fine, I can get an initial MN from the airdrop.
Thanks for answering!  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: