Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 38. (Read 35722 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why does this project need blockchain?
Activity: 57
One of the distinguishing features of this project is the exclusion of the human factor in the analysis of investment risks. I think this is the right decision of the creators of the project.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
In the social network facebook got acquainted with
your project. Now I found your official chat room☺️☺️.
Will the platform be implemented in the phone
application?
Activity: 166
How many NRX tokens are going to be released?
Activity: 113
Where can I see the economy of the token?

If you want to see the economic model of a token, try checking it on the Whitepaper.

to minimize investment risk, this platform uses a mathematical score system. I think that is the advantage of this platform.
Merit: 4

We are waiting for the technical aspects of the product at the nearest ICO.
We look forward to the following on the list with excitement and thrills!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The backbone of the platform that Neironix is determined to build is a neural network that will be responsible for the analysis of ICO projects based on no less than 75 key factors that influence the viability of business projects.
The key distinction of the platform to be built is the absence of human factor in the scoring of the projects.

Over time, you will concentrate a lot of data. It will be possible to determine the various dependencies on the basis of which it is possible to compile information sheets. Or is it not your way?
Activity: 62
The backbone of the platform that Neironix is determined to build is a neural network that will be responsible for the analysis of ICO projects based on no less than 75 key factors that influence the viability of business projects.
The key distinction of the platform to be built is the absence of human factor in the scoring of the projects.
Activity: 19
Will NRX be represented on exchanges? Thanks in advance for the answer!
The team has a new adviser Naviin Kapoor. Naviin Kapoor’s main value for Neironix is his experience in Korea and Arab countries.
We are happy to have Mr. Kapoor on our advisory board and expect that his presence will be an additional encouraging factor for us and will add more assurance and confidence on our team.
Activity: 34
How many NRX tokens are going to be released? Thanks in advance for the answer!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

In personal account there is an opportunity to have your own blog. Will there be any incentives for publishing articles?
Activity: 93

How will NRX token work?
Utility NRX token is used at NEIRONIX ecosystem as an instrument of payment – the internal currency of the project is necessary for getting any advertising and information services.
Activity: 93
Is KYC passing necessary?
Activity: 13

Greetings to you, dear team! What is the minimum sum to take part in Token Sale?
Activity: 57
7964f35422f0db79044d0cd46c073e61
Where can I see the economy of the token?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Now, to surprise everyone, you need to present the highest quality product on the market. And I think that, Neyronix copes with it perfectly!
I agree with You!A very useful project, because it reduces the possibility of investment risks by providing effective tools.That's why I support the platform and hope the team will implement it correctly.
Activity: 22

How will NRX token work?
In the social network facebook got acquainted with
your project. Now I found your official chat room☺️☺️.
Will the platform be implemented in the phone
application?
The second stop on the European part of the IDACB World International Roadshow was in London on August 28. The show gathered a good target audience including many blockchain investors.
Pages:
Jump to: