Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 39. (Read 35722 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How much experience do you have in blockchain? Huh
Activity: 266
Where can I get more information about the platform functional?
Activity: 22
Is NRX token compatible with ERC20 standard?
brand new
Activity: 0
After the first round of performances in Zurich, Neironix caused a lot of interest among investors. We also had three particular proposals on investment in Neironix from three investors.
A great start!
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
3311f97e9158e9de09a82fa477744d44
Greetings to the Neironix team! Tell me please, where can I find videos and articles about you in Russian? I'm Russian-speaking and do not speak English. Or you do not work with Russian-speaking?
Activity: 57
I follow the project for a while. how much investors offered the project in Zurich? They do not say anything about it. I want to believe that the news is as good as they are written about.
Activity: 82
Now, to surprise everyone, you need to present the highest quality product on the market. And I think that, Neyronix copes with it perfectly!
Activity: 61
The project is really unique, the creators of Neironix make the system of professional management of risk management in the block economy. This is very important because at the moment, there are no expert agencies on the markets. NEIRONIX is the first independent international rating agency, many investors do not bypass such a product. To avoid fluctuations in investment decisions in a particular project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I'm very interested in this project because it applies risk analysis in investment. good luck dev.
I'm no less interested in the success of the Neironix project. I am a modest member of the bonus program, and I really hope to earn at least $ 50, and if I'm lucky, $ 100. How would you rate it?
Activity: 34
Hi, Team! How many analytical tools are used in the beta version of the project? And how much will be used in the full version? Thanks in advance for the answer!
Activity: 164
Merit: 1

Is there a bounty/airdrop program?
Activity: 57
7964f35422f0db79044d0cd46c073e61
Kind time of the day, to the team! How is the evaluation of projects going on?

The evaluation of ICO-projects is going on automatically in real time. Neironix collects and analyses more than 75 dynamic and static factors, takes into account the history of projects’ success. Rating is a result of the analysis of risk factors based on our methodology.
Activity: 7
Activity: 3
Kind time of the day, to the team! How is the evaluation of projects going on?
Activity: 924
Merit: 256

I like your site, displaying cryptocurrency prices in realtime. I hope your project runs successfully
Activity: 297
Will you have a mobile application on Android???
brand new
The perfect pace of development of the project Neironix. Significantly increase the number of participants! Keep it up)
Activity: 21
When NRX will be listing on exchenges?
And how NRX token work?
Activity: 15
I heard that on August 27 at the presentation all were satisfied? And even 3 of the invoices agreed to work with neironix. Well done. The team worked properly!
brand new
Team Neironix every day perfecting their product. More and more analysts are inclined to believe that this is one of the best projects worth investing in. The project will undoubtedly benefit society.
Pages:
Jump to: