Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 42. (Read 35722 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 0
Hello.  Smiley What is different about Neironix solution comparing to competitors’ one?
Activity: 166

Where can I get more information about the platform functional?
Activity: 13
Hello Team! Is KYC passing necessary?
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
3311f97e9158e9de09a82fa477744d44
Hi team! Is NRX token compatible with ERC20 standard?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hello dears! What is the minimum sum to take part in Token Sale?
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Hi teame. Answer the question Huh
Do you have softcap/hardcap?
Activity: 82
What is different about Neironix solution comparing to competitors’ one?
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Need a Bombic PR? 💣
Hi, Team. Is NRX token compatible with ERC20 standard?  Smiley
Activity: 78
how does the blockchain fit into this project? what are you using the tokens for?
Activity: 42
I am very happy to be a part of NEIRONIX project. The analysis of new companies for investing in them is very important for investors.
Activity: 62

Who can take part in Token Sale?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
If i may know, what will be counted as the scoring based on the exchanges?
Perhaps by knowing that, it could makes exchanges to get better that could makes the exchange itself grow strong.
Activity: 82
I am interested in this project, it is promising, interesting, it has great prospects for the future.
Activity: 38
great project and has great potential that promotes interesting ideas and innovations. the concept of development of modern technologies in the field of blockchain
Activity: 91
https://bounty.dropthebomb.io/invite/alex76
Hello, Neironix communyti! I am very interested in your project! I have is a question - with which standard the token NRX is compatible? And how many Tokens NRX will be released? Thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Professional Bounty Hunter
What makes you think ICO will be successful? So many good projects were unable to get through the end investor because of restrictions, large number of other projects etc...
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Need a Bombic PR? 💣
You have quite ambitious goals to collect ~30m$. Any ideas how you will be reaching it? Is it only normal ICO? Any funds? Any venture investors?
Activity: 184
What an interesting project, been learning the project for a while, and something catching my interest.
Pages:
Jump to: