Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEODARK [NDK] TOKEN PLATFORM AND PAYMENT SYSTEM MASTERNODES 100% POS - page 5. (Read 13330 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Grat coin! Already have 5k preparing for masternode and moon!
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
What is the minimum amount you need to implement your project?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Yobit coming soon. NDK Going strong Cheesy What else ? Grin
Activity: 99
FEE PAID FOR YOBIT LISTING, WILL BE LISTED IN 4-7 DAYS

Badass!  The price has DOUBLED just since his morning. I’m in love with this coin already!
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
FEE PAID FOR YOBIT LISTING, WILL BE LISTED IN 4-7 DAYS
Oh snap I just saw in the Discord that it’s approved and getting listed on Yobit! 

That’s awesome!  Can’t wait for the Masternodes and then Moon!
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
where you can find out details about smartcontracts, how to use them and all that is associated with them ?

More info coming with Blockchain 2.0 and NEODARK Rebrand in Q1 2018
Activity: 280
where you can find out details about smartcontracts, how to use them and all that is associated with them ?
copper member
What exchanges in plans after coinsmarkets and yobit? I think, good idea is stocks.exchange and maybe coinex.

Hello, we have already contacted other exchanges like Coinexchange, stocks.exchange and Cryptopia, we are waiting for a response.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What exchanges in plans after coinsmarkets and yobit? I think, good idea is stocks.exchange and maybe coinex.
copper member
The funds for Yobit exchange have been collected.  We will list as soon as approved.

Thank you very much for the support.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Do you need a translation into Russian?
The funds for Yobit exchange have been collected.  We will list as soon as approved.
NDK NEODARK 100% Proof of Stake future smart contracts rebrand Q1 2018 5000 coin masternodes Q1 2018 currently successfully staking in QT wallet. Just over 3m coins in circulation  https://discord.gg/urqXpjH NDK NEODARK community Discord server
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Next Exchange is only good for this coin. POW phase I missed, but at least I got airdrop 500 NDK, thank you for it. It would be a good exchange with larger trading volumes. I have been watching since the beginning and I will be following this project for the future.
what is the minimum coin for PoS

I am not sure what the minimum coin is but people are getting rewards off of as little as 500
Activity: 280
what is the minimum coin for PoS
Thank you dev!  Moving ahead of original schedule so far which is great
Pages:
Jump to: