Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN|🚀🚀🚀 NeoDash - NEW Neoscrypt Masternodes coin. - page 23. (Read 18429 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Have to agree with others here.

The Dev needs to present himself a bit more professionally.

It's not even clear that the dev is being honest? Where in the Ann does it say that Master Nodes aren't receiving awards? Did I miss something?

i dont see it either. Dev, can you clarify your statement ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

It's not even clear that the dev is being honest? Where in the Ann does it say that Master Nodes aren't receiving awards? Did I miss something?
Activity: 235

Activity: 211
Nickname says that the dev is Russian;)
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

>>Premine: 1.25%

C'mon dev, share some part through airdrop  . build a community .

Block 115 and I now have 2 connections.

How does that makes a difference to the premine ? With a block reward of 5coins, 375K coins premine is huge .

To be fair (and to show I'm not trying to FUD for no reason), the pre-mine is relatively standard on its own.  375K coins = 75k blocks (5 coins in each block).  With a 2.5 min blocktime, this is a 130-day pre-mine.  Most shitty pre-mines are more than half a year or even several years, I think 4.3 months is becoming somewhat standard (edit: assuming some of it is used for bounties and airdrops, of course).

But the dev is turning his pre-mine into more money by setting up his own MN.  That's where he shows his true greed, because it allows him to multiply his pre-mine.  So it looks small, but now he is taking 50% of all rewards and now has a HUGE dev cut.  Very scammy in my opinion.

Dev, if you want this project to have any value, take down your MN ASAP and focus on finding a pool owner.

are you stupid? it seems yes! it's you scam! Talking about nonsense.
At present, MN does not receive awards.
If you do not understand the nuances of launching. You better keep quiet. Smiley Smiley Smiley

LOOOOLLL getting aggressive against the people that will make your coin a success seems like a great idea. Work with your community we literally don't owe you shit. Just because you can change some values in a text file doesn't make you shit.
Activity: 750

How does that makes a difference to the premine ? With a block reward of 5coins, 375K coins premine is huge .

To be fair (and to show I'm not trying to FUD for no reason), the pre-mine is relatively standard on its own.  375K coins = 75k blocks (5 coins in each block).  With a 2.5 min blocktime, this is a 130-day pre-mine.  Most shitty pre-mines are more than half a year or even several years, I think 4.3 months is becoming somewhat standard (edit: assuming some of it is used for bounties and airdrops, of course).

But the dev is turning his pre-mine into more money by setting up his own MN.  That's where he shows his true greed, because it allows him to multiply his pre-mine.  So it looks small, but now he is taking 50% of all rewards and now has a HUGE dev cut.  Very scammy in my opinion.

Dev, if you want this project to have any value, take down your MN ASAP and focus on finding a pool owner.

If you do not understand the nuances of launching. You better keep quiet. Smiley Smiley Smiley

And this is the type of dev that people don't get behind. A simple explanation instead of name calling would have looked better.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Yeah another Neoscrypt algorithmed coin. Looks good, but how about 1.25% premined?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Here is only idea at the moment ? If it is so, then you have plenty of work... are you working alone on that project?
Ah man who killed the one node...

It says you're the operator of a family of pools. Are you planning to post one...?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 236
0 connection
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Is anyone setting up a pool ?
Activity: 390
Ah man who killed the one node...

To be fair (and to show I'm not trying to FUD for no reason), the pre-mine is relatively standard on its own.  375K coins = 75k blocks (5 coins in each block).  With a 2.5 min blocktime, this is a 130-day pre-mine.  Most shitty pre-mines are more than half a year or even several years, I think 4.3 months is becoming somewhat standard.

But the dev is turning his pre-mine into more money by setting up his own MN.  That's where he shows his true greed, because it allows him to multiply his pre-mine.  So it looks small, but now he is taking 50% of all rewards and now has a HUGE dev cut.

I will be giving that first premine MN as an airdrop for some sort of bounty. Helps build trust in the community.
Activity: 266

C'mon dev, share some part through airdrop  . build a community .

Lol does that mean you're connected to that lovely 50% dev node?

No pools yet ? Dev ,You should have contacted some pool owners before the launch .

I can suggest this to a pool owner, but don't want to step on devs gold feet.

No you're doing the right thing, don't get this on a pool if the dev is going to get blinded by greed.  Lets try to minimize the number of people that get scammed from the dev dump.
Pages:
Jump to: