Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 12. (Read 94526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
According to the awesome webUI dash

SHA256   270 TH/sec
X11   2.3 GH/sec
BLAKE256   50 GH/sec

sounds pretty friggin groovy

Yeah, it would but those aren't real numbers.  I had posted about it and discussed it in a screencast that those wouldn't show up this release.  The reason being our own pools aren't up yet and that's where those numbers would pull from.  We just have SHA up right now.  It's in the works though!

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 812
According to the awesome webUI dash

SHA256   270 TH/sec
X11   2.3 GH/sec
BLAKE256   50 GH/sec

sounds pretty friggin groovy
Great logo btw

Who inspired this design?

Thanks a lot.  Boubonicnugz (irc name) also CryptoBrands on Twitter created it.  The inspiration is uncertain.

Regards,

syntaks

The inspiration is uncertain. Love it  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto trader
Be careful with buying, a lot of resistence. Buy lower, dumps incoming.
legendary
In around 2-3 days we'll be at block 1002 Smiley

I thought that was a joke but from the look of things it isn't so far from the truth.

Not a joke at all it was intentional
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
In around 2-3 days we'll be at block 1002 Smiley

I thought that was a joke but from the look of things it isn't so far from the truth.

legendary
Great logo btw

Thanks a lot.  Boubonicnugz (irc name) also CryptoBrands on Twitter created it.  The inspiration is uncertain.

Regards,

syntaks
Great logo btw

legendary
Activity: 1049
Red Pill = BUY
Blue Pill = SELL

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

―Morpheus, to Neo

legendary
OSX wallet up and running.

All other features appear to be working fine on OSX (10.9)

Now for Bittrex to allow withdrawals and I can start playing with Arbitrush

Thanks Devs

Glad to hear that sir! =)  The pleasure is all ours.  Just let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1029
So folks as you can see if you're mining right now, it's not terribly easy to find blocks thanks to the diff algo.  Right now the block rewards are minimal to help assist in a fair launch and make sure those who were away and might have missed the announcement get to situate themselves for mining fairly too.  When full block rewards kick in, the diff algo doesn't change.  It will be mineable but no less difficult to obtain 50 NEOS.  This was done strategically to aid in keeping a stable/rising value.  I hope the ideas of lowering the block reward earlier and our decision not to are clear now.

Regards,

syntaks

!+++

OSX wallet up and running.

All other features appear to be working fine on OSX (10.9)

Now for Bittrex to allow withdrawals and I can start playing with Arbitrush

Thanks Devs
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 966
So folks as you can see if you're mining right now, it's not terribly easy to find blocks thanks to the diff algo.  Right now the block rewards are minimal to help assist in a fair launch and make sure those who were away and might have missed the announcement get to situate themselves for mining fairly too.  When full block rewards kick in, the diff algo doesn't change.  It will be mineable but no less difficult to obtain 50 NEOS.  This was done strategically to aid in keeping a stable/rising value.  I hope the ideas of lowering the block reward earlier and our decision not to are clear now.

Regards,

syntaks
i agree 100% 
legendary
So folks as you can see if you're mining right now, it's not terribly easy to find blocks thanks to the diff algo.  Right now the block rewards are minimal to help assist in a fair launch and make sure those who were away and might have missed the announcement get to situate themselves for mining fairly too.  When full block rewards kick in, the diff algo doesn't change.  It will be mineable but no less difficult to obtain 50 NEOS.  This was done strategically to aid in keeping a stable/rising value.  I hope the ideas of lowering the block reward earlier and our decision not to are clear now.

Regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 938
I just set up a nomp pool for x11 algo http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started
Username: your neoscoin wallet address
Password: anything
Stratum: stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3006

P.S I will delete this message in 10 min after that you can get the address from neos site

Thumbs up!

Cool thanks

Are there any nomp pools for the other algos?

I'm trying to set up a stratum for blake currently.

Activity: 560
hi ,dev ,you can delay ,but we can not accept a project with more bugs just like syscoin.

Good thing this is nothing like syscoin or its launch then so you can breathe easy.
legendary
hi ,dev ,you can delay ,but we can not accept a project with more bugs just like syscoin.

I'll do my best for ya
Pages:
Jump to: