Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 13. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
hi ,dev ,you can delay ,but we can not accept a project with more bugs just like syscoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
I just set up a nomp pool for x11 algo http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started
Username: your neoscoin wallet address
Password: anything
Stratum: stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3006

P.S I will delete this message in 10 min after that you can get the address from neos site

Thumbs up!

Cool thanks

Are there any nomp pools for the other algos?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Did anyone stop to realize that since part of the Neoscoin wallet was written in PHP how easy it would be to do a truly decentralized in wallet marketplace?  In fact I have a feeling our dev has already thought of this Smiley

That would be correct =)
lolol turtle!! is there anything you can't do?!!?

I'm amazed smooth launch way earlier than was supposed to , you've proved yourself over n over again ..im with u to the moon buddy! keep up the awesomeness!!!

Thanks a lot, really.  There are some bumps to be smoothed out but generally I haven't heard of but 2 different issues which were related to the people moving things around/changing them.  We're definitely on top of perfecting everything for the next release which will be updated as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Did anyone stop to realize that since part of the Neoscoin wallet was written in PHP how easy it would be to do a truly decentralized in wallet marketplace?  In fact I have a feeling our dev has already thought of this Smiley

That would be correct =)
lolol turtle!! is there anything you can't do?!!?

I'm amazed smooth launch way earlier than was supposed to , you've proved yourself over n over again ..im with u to the moon buddy! keep up the awesomeness!!!
Activity: 560
Looks like some weak hands need to be shaken out up to 20k then should be smooth sailing to the top.
Activity: 70
I just set up a nomp pool for x11 algo http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started
Username: your neoscoin wallet address
Password: anything
Stratum: stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3006

P.S I will delete this message in 10 min after that you can get the address from neos site

Thumbs up!
jox
Activity: 681
anyone like to test a blake pool ? i'm not 100 % sure with the algo now, need some testers

No, becouse if I remember correctly, Blake256 is very power hungry, wow - so much heat/electricity.   Sad
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
can someone point me to a Blake-256 cpu miner ?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Activity: 107
In around 2-3 days we'll be at block 1002 Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Coinminers is up http://neos.coin-miners.info/ sha256

Amount block 0.1 HuhHuh??

read announcement brah: Fair launch: Block 2 - 1001 the block reward is 0.1.  Block 1002+ normal block reward
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
legendary
Def not worth mining at this point,lol

Will start mining at block 1002  Grin

But holding all my coin I bought  Wink

Smart move 1002 should be here very soon
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

Will start mining at block 1002  Grin

But holding all my coin I bought  Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
anyone like to test a blake pool ? i'm not 100 % sure with the algo now, need some testers
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Please remove wallet/include/arb.php.  Then refresh the dashboard.  Fixing this issue and re-putting the archives on the site.
Pages:
Jump to: