Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 16. (Read 94526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
wait for the launch of neos coin.

legendary
Activity: 1050
nice coin but what if there's not enough "dumb money" in the crypto market right now to pump this coin? btcd and lxc sucking volume out from other coins and i can't see how that trend is going to change in the near future

Thanks for the nice words.  As far as "dumb money" and "pumping" is concerned - that's not a concern.  While to investors I'm sure a quick 150% profit would be great if it were "pumped" but honestly, the long-term usability should keep the value naturally at a profitable level.  I have 0 NEOS personally.  What I will tell you though is that even if I had 10,000 NEOS, I wouldn't want to see this pumped to .1.  We're not here for games, we're here to stay.  Besides, I'd rather smart money was in NEOS than "dumb money" any day. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

I would feel more comfortable if you owned a bunch of NEOS. Why don't you? (conflict of interest pre-launch? to shut up those who claim you'll dump your stake?)

Do you intend to purchase some?

You should affirm your vested interest in NEOS by holding a wallet full of them IMO. Will you?

I would feel more comfortable if I was holding some too. =)  To answer your questions:

1.  I didn't think it was fair that since the ICO BTC was going to us as devs, I bought in.  It would have been like giving myself a significant discount and that's not what I'm about.  I figured leave it available to those who want it and I'll mine it when we launch.

2.  Abso-friggin-lutely

3.  If I should be so lucky I will be

Sincerely,

syntaks

Good friggin answers!

19JHbWQ7dVbLfVs7zDJsAUPU52AA42N7Yk but you really don't have to what-so-ever.  I'll buy buying some with the ICO funds

I dont have to but I want to.

Will donate after launch (obviously)

And now I'm off to Notting Hill Carnival for some jerk chicken!

See u in a few hours  Cool

Hold on…

Is that a BTC address or NEOS address? I meant a NEOS address as when you have one Smiley

OH! That's BTC sorry I thought you meant to BUY it! lol I'll send you my Neos address after it's launched. =)

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 812
nice coin but what if there's not enough "dumb money" in the crypto market right now to pump this coin? btcd and lxc sucking volume out from other coins and i can't see how that trend is going to change in the near future

Thanks for the nice words.  As far as "dumb money" and "pumping" is concerned - that's not a concern.  While to investors I'm sure a quick 150% profit would be great if it were "pumped" but honestly, the long-term usability should keep the value naturally at a profitable level.  I have 0 NEOS personally.  What I will tell you though is that even if I had 10,000 NEOS, I wouldn't want to see this pumped to .1.  We're not here for games, we're here to stay.  Besides, I'd rather smart money was in NEOS than "dumb money" any day. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

I would feel more comfortable if you owned a bunch of NEOS. Why don't you? (conflict of interest pre-launch? to shut up those who claim you'll dump your stake?)

You should affirm your vested interest in NEOS by holding a wallet full of them IMO. Will you?

I would feel more comfortable if I was holding some too. =)  To answer your questions:

1.  I didn't think it was fair that since the ICO BTC was going to us as devs, I bought in.  It would have been like giving myself a significant discount and that's not what I'm about.  I figured leave it available to those who want it and I'll mine it when we launch.

2.  Abso-friggin-lutely

Sincerely,

syntaks

Good friggin answers!

19JHbWQ7dVbLfVs7zDJsAUPU52AA42N7Yk but you really don't have to what-so-ever.  I'll buy buying some with the ICO funds

Hold on…

Is that a BTC address or NEOS address? I meant a NEOS address as when you have one Smiley

Best regards,

syntaks

2.  Abso-friggin-lutely

Sincerely,

syntaks

Good friggin answers!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Good friggin answers!

I think you should anounce you will set buying support on12500,at ico price!
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks

2.  Abso-friggin-lutely

Sincerely,

syntaks

Good friggin answers!

Best regards,

syntaks

2.  Abso-friggin-lutely

Sincerely,

syntaks

Good friggin answers!

Thanks for the nice words.  As far as "dumb money" and "pumping" is concerned - that's not a concern.  While to investors I'm sure a quick 150% profit would be great if it were "pumped" but honestly, the long-term usability should keep the value naturally at a profitable level.  I have 0 NEOS personally.  What I will tell you though is that even if I had 10,000 NEOS, I wouldn't want to see this pumped to .1.  We're not here for games, we're here to stay.  Besides, I'd rather smart money was in NEOS than "dumb money" any day. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

ALSO

If you set up a donations address for development I will give generously.

Sorry I didn't address this I didn't even see it.  Why would I set up a donations address for development when our ICO just sold 120 BTC worth?  I appreciate the gesture but that was the point in the ICO.

Regards,

syntaks

U didnt see it cause I added it after…

understood about ICO but set up donations address anyway and at least i can ensure you hold some NEOS soon Wink
legendary

syntaks

ALSO

[/quote]

Sorry I didn't address this I didn't even see it.  Why would I set up a donations address for development when our ICO just sold 120 BTC worth?  I appreciate the gesture but that was the point in the ICO.

Regards,

syntaks
[/quote]if the dev have none?and just take 125 btc go .who can believe it?you should make the buying support!
[/quote]

We're not going anywhere...we raised the BTC to support the project.  Support doesn't mean haphazardly throwing up massive buy-walls so people can just dump into them.  That really would be pretty irresponsible of us.

Thank you,

syntaks

syntaks
[/quote]

ALSO

[/quote]

Regards,

syntaks
[/quote]if the dev have none?and just take 125 btc go .who can believe it?you should make the buying support!
legendary

Thanks for the nice words.  As far as "dumb money" and "pumping" is concerned - that's not a concern.  While to investors I'm sure a quick 150% profit would be great if it were "pumped" but honestly, the long-term usability should keep the value naturally at a profitable level.  I have 0 NEOS personally.  What I will tell you though is that even if I had 10,000 NEOS, I wouldn't want to see this pumped to .1.  We're not here for games, we're here to stay.  Besides, I'd rather smart money was in NEOS than "dumb money" any day. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

ALSO

Regards,

syntaks
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks

2.  Abso-friggin-lutely

Sincerely,

syntaks

Best regards,

syntaks

ALSO

please , when is launch , don't know anymore , aspected to wait for some more days

Hey buddy,

The launch is in about 12 hours from now.

Regards,

syntaks
I think you should buy some?or tell ours you will set 125 btc on buying support on 12500or10000! If you have none?who can believe noescoin?and i think you should tell bittrex change the title"https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-neoscoin-neos-with-arbitrush-multi-algo-in-wallet-trading-more-744291 - Withdraw not avilable till September 14th when the wallet will be delivered."
legendary
please , when is launch , don't know anymore , aspected to wait for some more days

Hey buddy,

The launch is in about 12 hours from now.

Regards,

syntaks
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
Ticker http://neoscoin.com/ says 13 hours from now so what will launchtime be???
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Have u ever know that the price of Neos is up? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: