Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 20. (Read 308622 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
haha, wait let me get mine first, this coin looks ready to blow..
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
tomorrow i will buy 10k btc worth of neos.
Activity: 429
Merit: 252
~twoturtles, looks good! Will beta be open or closed? Anyway, I would like to participate in exchange to bug reports and build testing! (:

Closed, but I'll send you a message when it's ready to kick off so you can join.
Cool! Thanks! Can't wait to try it!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
~twoturtles, looks good! Will beta be open or closed? Anyway, I would like to participate in exchange to bug reports and build testing! (:

Closed, but I'll send you a message when it's ready to kick off so you can join.
legendary
I've just finished the detailed earnings stats and a preview screenshot can be viewed here:

This is v3r1 coming into beta.  During testing bug reports will be made and fixed, requests for modifications and additions fulfilled and additional work done.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Offering masternode cold wallet hosting.
You hold all the coins, and we host the running masternode on our high end servers.
You controll the masternode from your local wallet and hence hold ALL funds/coins.
We cant touch your coins ever.
I guaranty a 24/7 uptime on high end servers.

Price is 15% of what your node makes, and payment every 3-5 days.
If payment timeframe is overdue, we close down your node and give a negative rep on your profile, but we can never touch your coins...
Let me know if interested,

IW
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
omg, neos huge pump right now  Shocked congrats for holders..
i am bought neos last year at 56k and sell at 14k(((
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Ok, I have another potentially more complex question.  I will have enough Neos to run a few master nodes.  I also have another coin I would like to run a master node with. 

Is there any way to run two master nodes from 2 different coins on the latest raspberry pi build loaded with ROKOS or the like?  Any good info someone might point me to?

thanks again!

I dont see why not. Give it a go and see and let us know too Cheesy

In general you need around 2GB of RAM and a decent CPU. i think more importantly, you need a constant net connection. I know people that run several masternodes on the same server, so it would not be that different.
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
omg, neos huge pump right now  Shocked congrats for holders..
Ok, I have another potentially more complex question.  I will have enough Neos to run a few master nodes.  I also have another coin I would like to run a master node with. 

Is there any way to run two master nodes from 2 different coins on the latest raspberry pi build loaded with ROKOS or the like?  Any good info someone might point me to?

thanks again!
Quick question.

I have my old wallet.dat file from way back in the web wallet days and a substantial amount of coins on it.  Did I miss out on the swap or can I still trade them in for the new coins?

Thanks

Just download the new wallet, put the wallet.dat file into the data folder and it will show up automatically. There is no trade. It was done in a pro way imo Cheesy

It will be reduced down to 21% of the original value - or so i believe. So dont panic if you see less than what you remember it being.

Cheers.

Awesome, thanks! 

That's why I'm still holding onto this gem.  Twoturtles is total pro. 

In fact, the security was so awesome in the webwallet that I honestly don't remember how many coins I had in it because I wasn't ever sure if I used the right password.   Cheesy

The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Quick question.

I have my old wallet.dat file from way back in the web wallet days and a substantial amount of coins on it.  Did I miss out on the swap or can I still trade them in for the new coins?

Thanks

Just download the new wallet, put the wallet.dat file into the data folder and it will show up automatically. There is no trade. It was done in a pro way imo Cheesy

It will be reduced down to 21% of the original value - or so i believe. So dont panic if you see less than what you remember it being.

Cheers.
Quick question.

Thanks
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Someone is pumping this on Poloniex

Not pumping, it's called hording!

Happy NEOS  My first post !
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
Someone is pumping this on Poloniex
legendary
Just known neos from nexus slack, and it sure looks very interesting..

Thanks a lot.  Nexus is another fantastic project with some beautiful minds behind it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
Just known neos from nexus slack, and it sure looks very interesting..
So a masternode is 5k neos which cost around 1.25 btc, what kind of monthly neos income does that produce?
Right now it's about 350-400 NEOS per month. Today it's about 0,10BTC
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
So a masternode is 5k neos which cost around 1.25 btc, what kind of monthly neos income does that produce?
Pages:
Jump to: