Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 23. (Read 308622 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
One of the areas we've been striving to improve on and strengthen is marketing. Whether that marketing is through the typical channels of media or social - it's a key factor in expanding our presence and the ability to grow. With that being said, I'm pleased to announce that we've just hired Jay Jay Abels (@VeryVeriViral) as our Social Media Manager. Involved in crypto in Strategic Partnerships and Media for Vericoin since 2014, Jay Jay brings a wide breadth of industry knowledge, talent, and experience with him. We'd like everyone to join us in welcoming Jay Jay to the Neos family!

This guy doesn't inspire confidence. Unless... he has been responsible for this super VeriCoin growth shown in the image.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
One of the areas we've been striving to improve on and strengthen is marketing. Whether that marketing is through the typical channels of media or social - it's a key factor in expanding our presence and the ability to grow. With that being said, I'm pleased to announce that we've just hired Jay Jay Abels (@VeryVeriViral) as our Social Media Manager. Involved in crypto in Strategic Partnerships and Media for Vericoin since 2014, Jay Jay brings a wide breadth of industry knowledge, talent, and experience with him. We'd like everyone to join us in welcoming Jay Jay to the Neos family!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Someone knows why the demo release does not affect the market? I was expecting a big pump Embarrassed Embarrassed
Slack is for lazybones.

No, it's not true.

With the great Neos relaunch - eminent. Already decided, If you are going to change the name of the currency - or not? Well, I think the name makes no difference either way. (Something could perhaps have symbolic meaning, and nothing more...)
Activity: 215
Merit: 252
Slack is for lazybones.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
If anyone experiences slow syncing, I created a bootstrap that should get you to about block 332370

https://mega.nz/#!qAUCCSBS!ipe_WCnGRj4kSrW2FL73wBzjxhjSCI9p7DhtqujjppY
legendary
Someone knows why the demo release does not affect the market? I was expecting a big pump Embarrassed Embarrassed

We (Traders and investors) are concerned about the future of the BTC.

Anyway, NeosCoin v3 has not yet been released. I recommend to devs to invest in Marketing, so that the update is released.

See ya.

We've just shown a demo of what's coming in the release, which isn't far off from now.  Our investments in marketing have begun and will be noticeable shortly.  Right now we're working on creatives with kalipo and other business materials.  The future of BTC, likely the ETF decision for the most part -  has many people "on the fence" in terms of whether or not to be in or out of BTC or alts.  As always, it's purely speculation as to what might happen on either side of that decision.  Either way, we will know for sure either before or by Monday my guess would be.

We (Traders and investors) are concerned about the future of the BTC.

Anyway, NeosCoin v3 has not yet been released. I recommend to devs to invest in Marketing, so that the update is released.

See ya.
legendary
legendary
It's great to see everyone so enthusiastic about it so far!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Outstanding!

Really amazing work syntaks
Activity: 12
Sorry for the delay folks - The Neos v3.0 demo video can be viewed at https://vimeo.com/207712094  Thank you all for your continued patience and support.

absolutely amazing!!!
im so excited!
legendary
Sorry for the delay folks - The Neos v3.0 demo video can be viewed at https://vimeo.com/207712094  Thank you all for your continued patience and support.
I bet that will reach @ 0.002 BTC - after the demo. After all, it's not a minor update, it's a huge package of implementations; which took many months to get ready. And Neos have low supply, IE tends to rise rapidly.

I expect great things.  Cool

legendary
Where / how can we follow the demo today?

I'll be posting a link to the video once it has been uploaded.  Folks in our slack tend to get information faster  - so please feel free to join us via http://slack.neoscoin.com/
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Where / how can we follow the demo today?
legendary
Thank you everyone for the kind words and compliments!
Activity: 30
Great work Devs I am very excited to see this demo tomorrow
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Looks very promising! Good job syntaks, ahmed, and phark!
Very looking forward to the demo and testing the new release!
Pages:
Jump to: