Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 26. (Read 308622 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
You're all most certainly welcome to join our slack via http://slack.neoscoin.com/ In the past, it didn't prove itself to be a popular means of communication but that was still in the earlier days of slack.

Is there a special channel?

BR
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You're all most certainly welcome to join our slack via http://slack.neoscoin.com/ In the past, it didn't prove itself to be a popular means of communication but that was still in the earlier days of slack.
devs~!
Is my new wallet beautiful? ~ ^^

Doing our best to make it so Smiley  There are many moving parts, and I test throughout each modification/addition rather than one big test at the end.  At the moment the new UX is being worked on, as well as some new creatives.

pls let us know if u will announce any news today, tomorrow or in one month.

Thank you.

Following a discussion with Ahmed tonight (another Neos developer), I'll be posting something tomorrow.  Noone is as excited to get things moving as we are - but we don't want it rushed, we want it done correctly.

Thank you for your answer.

BR
legendary
devs~!

Doing our best to make it so Smiley  There are many moving parts, and I test throughout each modification/addition rather than one big test at the end.  At the moment the new UX is being worked on, as well as some new creatives.

Thank you.

Following a discussion with Ahmed tonight (another Neos developer), I'll be posting something tomorrow.  Noone is as excited to get things moving as we are - but we don't want it rushed, we want it done correctly.
devs~!

Thank you.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
devs~!

So Mr dev, will disseminate information about the development today? When you do will be on Twitter or here?

Wish we spent more transparency in relation to the progress of implementations. Besides, I want to know what's coming. I have to convince my group to invest in NeosCoin it will be worth it, and for that, I need you to spread the news.  Smiley

We are all waiting for that news....
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
buy pressure has taken a rest.
I hope for a dip to 20k tonight to buy some back Smiley

There is no big news just to hype up the price back to 15k soon or lower
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
buy pressure has taken a rest.
I hope for a dip to 20k tonight to buy some back Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
devs~!

So Mr dev, will disseminate information about the development today? When you do will be on Twitter or here?

Wish we spent more transparency in relation to the progress of implementations. Besides, I want to know what's coming. I have to convince my group to invest in NeosCoin it will be worth it, and for that, I need you to spread the news.  Smiley
legendary
devs~!

Activity: 19
devs~!
Activity: 70
There is no news as of yet, but by the end of the week I'm hoping to have enough prepared that I can potentially provide some updates of substance by next week.

This week?  Shocked

Well, I'm curious to know what it is. Considering the time you are working, must be something big. 

do not feel hesitation at this ...its happen many of the people  and they are still busy in their task...
Activity: 10
I think you're wrong, trend is up!

think the same.. 4 mio market cap is possible
Activity: 145
I think you're wrong, trend is up!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
of course. i knew it already but i still bought in. whenever i buy in ,the coin falls. yet again it's happened
legendary
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
is this coin POW yet ?
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
NEOs is a limited supply. There is only 3,200,000 Neos.

Low Supply coins often arrive at high prices, when you have good devs, as NeosCoin has.

NEOS can easily reach 0.001 ~ 0.0015BTC or more with the update, IMO.

Do you think NEOS can pump again today?

Yes, as soon as the dev to disclose information that he promised. My group will buy Neos in massive amounts - perhaps reaches  0.0005 ~ 0.0006 Btc

Activity: 79
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
things start to happen around NEOS, buy walls are growing, also big development plans. Happy to on board Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: