Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 29. (Read 308622 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
For people that are wondering what is to come for NEOS, here is the roadmap http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/the-neos-roadmap-and-news/642

After releases this pump will only look like a pre pump Grin

Whale have seen Neos roadmap before publishing  Grin

The roadmap was released last year....
And the devs have been coding almost non stop since the roadmap release.

Working feverishly on it as we speak, and every day since the release of the roadmap.  My hope is that once everything is revealed, people will understand just how big of a commitment it's been to make all of these gears grind together in harmony and they'll view it as "worth the wait".  We can only try our best and deliver it to the public, though.  I would give an ETA if I was better at it than I am, but unfortunately I'm not.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
any reason of a sudden pump of a good coin? Smiley

Probably some whale realized that NEOS was really undervalued and decided to bag a bunch before it really takes off   Grin

Whale have seen Neos roadmap before publishing  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
For people that are wondering what is to come for NEOS, here is the roadmap http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/the-neos-roadmap-and-news/642

After releases this pump will only look like a pre pump Grin
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I'm glad you made some profit though. Smiley

we love you too \o
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

Probably some whale realized that NEOS was really undervalued and decided to bag a bunch before it really takes off   Grin
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
What is the upcoming release or update?

Working feverishly on it as we speak, and every day since the release of the roadmap.  My hope is that once everything is revealed, people will understand just how big of a commitment it's been to make all of these gears grind together in harmony and they'll view it as "worth the wait".  We can only try our best and deliver it to the public, though.  I would give an ETA if I was better at it than I am, but unfortunately I'm not.
Good news are coming?
i think yes, neos pump on poloniex right now.

GIGANTIC pump on POLO right now - 24-Hour volume is over BTC155, with a high of BTC0.00017499 per NEOS! Guess I should have purchased MUCH more on 6 JANUARY 2017 when I grabbed a bunch on POLO at BTC0.00005530, as the price has more than DOUBLED since!

Nice job Team NEOS!

We didn't have anything to do with this.  Whomever was behind it, it's not as if they contacted us and we assisted somehow.  We're coders, not market makers.  I'm glad you made some profit though. Smiley
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

Working feverishly on it as we speak, and every day since the release of the roadmap.  My hope is that once everything is revealed, people will understand just how big of a commitment it's been to make all of these gears grind together in harmony and they'll view it as "worth the wait".  We can only try our best and deliver it to the public, though.  I would give an ETA if I was better at it than I am, but unfortunately I'm not.
Good news are coming?

GIGANTIC pump on POLO right now - 24-Hour volume is over BTC155, with a high of BTC0.00017499 per NEOS! Guess I should have purchased MUCH more on 6 JANUARY 2017 when I grabbed a bunch on POLO at BTC0.00005530, as the price has more than DOUBLED since!

Nice job Team NEOS!
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Niiiiice! Hope we will find a new support level!

There's a 50 BTC buy wall @ 0.0001 BTC price on Polo.

EDIT: It's gone!
Activity: 429
Merit: 252
Niiiiice! Hope we will find a new support level!

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

Good news are coming?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Working feverishly on it as we speak, and every day since the release of the roadmap.  My hope is that once everything is revealed, people will understand just how big of a commitment it's been to make all of these gears grind together in harmony and they'll view it as "worth the wait".  We can only try our best and deliver it to the public, though.  I would give an ETA if I was better at it than I am, but unfortunately I'm not.
Good news are coming?
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 12
do we have date for q1 releaase
Activity: 12
I think the devs are busy preparing new implementations, to launch before the end of the month. Have patience ... Wink

i think something is cooking, interesting trade volume and spikes indicates something is up.

oh for sure 🤓
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
zeth.tech
I think the devs are busy preparing new implementations, to launch before the end of the month. Have patience ... Wink

i think something is cooking, interesting trade volume and spikes indicates something is up.
Activity: 29

Hello ~ twoturtles
I want to know how to set a master node in Neos coin.
I do not see how to set up a dash coin's master node.
I do not handle computers well.
Can you upload Dutoreal to YouTube? Thanks in advance to twoturtles and other developers.
It's Neos Fighting !!

Sorry for not being familiar with English.
We have already had an answer to your question: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17528946
I want to thank to the user SGK, and it worked really NEOS charged ... I have about three days to disperse up to 10 receipts on purse
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
legendary
Activity: 1204

Hello ~ twoturtles
I want to know how to set a master node in Neos coin.
I do not see how to set up a dash coin's master node.
I do not handle computers well.
Can you upload Dutoreal to YouTube? Thanks in advance to twoturtles and other developers.
It's Neos Fighting !!

Sorry for not being familiar with English.

If someone would explain me the steps on aswell linux and windows i can make some nice looking tutorials inc. pictures.
And upload it on the forum.

Too bad i havent had time to investigate how it works perfectly. 30 Jan exams are over and i will look into it.
Pages:
Jump to: