Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NERVA: Cryptonight for solo CPU miners. ASIC, GPU, NiceHash resistant - page 6. (Read 28281 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Seems peoples buy latest Ryzens and mine xnv with him.
Soon cpu mining become more popular then gpu, all gpu algos goes to asic friendly
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Two days two blocks. Four days, zero blocks. Super earnings
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
morning guys

XNV add listing SouthXchange
go vote => https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote

"1 vote = 0.001 BTC. Minimum 500 votes required to be considered. Votes are cumulative from week to week."

I do not think that at this stage the fragmentation of trading on several exchanges will be a good idea.
The coin already has good sales volumes and does not yet need additional listing.
Activity: 101
Is there any new exchange on cards?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
morning guys

XNV add listing SouthXchange
go vote => https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote

"1 vote = 0.001 BTC. Minimum 500 votes required to be considered. Votes are cumulative from week to week."
Activity: 45
15k trade volume on the ogre today.
Nerva could very well be the most fair cryptonote coin ever created. No GPU farms to compete with or thieving pool operators who want to 51 percent attack
Looks like this project is Masari 2.0 but trading at only 400 sats and dominating  volume on trade ogre. I'm in!
brand new
Activity: 0
The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising business good luck and success!!
Activity: 6
I think all the question that I've, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it's very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I'm now interested in your business!
Activity: 39
There is an instruction on the GUI wallet ?. As it launches, or what is not clear.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
you said what now?
Looks like Nerva has been listed on the coin tracking site https://cryptoisme.com/ - just FYI for any traders out there.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Is there a new wallet available for download now?Could dev provide the download link? I haven't started my wallet for a long time and now I can't synchronize.
Just visit discord channel (link in the first message of the topic). There you can find links at actual software. Binaries and sources.
After I downloaded the package, the open file showed what was missing and I don't know what went wrong.
copper member
Activity: 234
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
I think this latest fork showed the grit of Angrywasp pretty well. Overall, while their were some hiccups, the project remains intact and Angrywasp did the work of an entire team on his own. Very promising indeed. If he does ever add any new developers to the project, I think they'd better start drinking large amounts of coffee to keep up.
Activity: 4
I found that Masari (MSR) is a cryptocurrency likely expand and ensure privacy based on Monero. Future features will include operators pay (using protocols DECOR +) and a report is pending on a protocol to address Blocktree scalable string. I enjoyed this project.
Activity: 124
you said what now?
Really happy to see that Nerva has pushed Bulletproofs onto the mainnet!
Activity: 17
Is there a new wallet available for download now?Could dev provide the download link? I haven't started my wallet for a long time and now I can't synchronize.
Just visit discord channel (link in the first message of the topic). There you can find links at actual software. Binaries and sources.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
as i understand , this is the only coin that has resistance for gpu and asic's ? , because i thought that there where already fpga boards available which are programmable for every algo??
Pages:
Jump to: