Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI - page 28. (Read 142149 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 24, 2015, 08:13:02 AM
What do NetCoin, Stakeminers and Cryptsy have in common ?

They are all fully exposed scams with connections to Leroy Fodor aka. BigJohnson cyberpinoy.

BigJ and Leroy are two different people, and there are so many people out that know that, when you say stuff like this, it just makes you look like a joke.. and I don't even know you.

Leroy Fodor has gone Full Delusional; StakeMiners is 100% confirmed insolvent!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/leroy-fodor-has-gone-full-delusional-stakeminers-confirmed-100sic-insolvent-990219

CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-stopping-withdraw-locking-accounts-without-notifying-users-class-action-1173703

BUMP Grin

and.. is Crestington "me" ? Huh

http://img.techpowerup.org/151124/crestybj-me.jpg

edit

Its FODORABLELY delicious.. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
November 24, 2015, 01:01:50 AM
What do NetCoin, Stakeminers and Cryptsy have in common ?

They are all fully exposed scams with connections to Leroy Fodor aka. BigJohnson cyberpinoy.

Leroy Fodor has gone Full Delusional; StakeMiners is 100% confirmed insolvent!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/leroy-fodor-has-gone-full-delusional-stakeminers-confirmed-100sic-insolvent-990219

CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-stopping-withdraw-locking-accounts-without-notifying-users-class-action-1173703

BUMP Grin

and.. is Crestington "me" ? Huh

edit

Its FODORABLELY delicious.. Tongue
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
November 23, 2015, 11:59:29 PM
got a question/request is there anyway to have the minted coins auto sent to another address instead of the original wallet address? Reason is i want to auto sell the invested coins daily instead of compounding the coins.

Thanks

Icon

Activity: 35
November 23, 2015, 12:45:34 AM
Looks like Net coin is still technically on BTER. No volume but the market is there.
You can't deposit but the market is still listed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
thefudpool.com|[email protected]
November 23, 2015, 12:04:43 AM
lol you following me?
Activity: 40
November 23, 2015, 12:02:04 AM

Mining Pool- http://HashHungry.com

netcoin has been Added 0.5% Mining Fees Proportional payouts every 10 Mins

Will be adding a chat box for miners in the days to come.

Thanks
really good job.
Activity: 112
thefudpool.com|[email protected]
November 22, 2015, 11:39:27 PM

Mining Pool- http://HashHungry.com

netcoin has been Added 0.5% Mining Fees Proportional payouts every 10 Mins

Will be adding a chat box for miners in the days to come.

Thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
November 22, 2015, 08:44:51 PM
WB Leroy !

Did you remember to bring your "cryptsy is about to implode" towel with you ?

Hey there Hippie Tech, I am not sure what makes you think we are the same person, But BJ and I are 2 different people.
Activity: 56
November 22, 2015, 08:27:23 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to say Hello ..  usually don't get one forums much, but have been chatting a bit here the last couple days.. Smiley 
legendary
November 22, 2015, 08:12:58 PM
WB Leroy !

Did you remember to bring your "cryptsy is about to implode" towel with you ?
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Netcoins are the best coins!
November 22, 2015, 01:28:59 PM

Netcoin is now listed on https://www.payservices.com

Go NET!
Activity: 123
NYC NYC NYC
November 21, 2015, 10:24:14 AM
But you will dump when the price makes you a profit right?  That's the problem with these coins they turn into pump and dump when the devs leave

No, Mr Gravitate, I will NOT dump when the price rises to the level where I could make a profit.

I am not a day-trader.  Neither am I an opportunist. 

I am an investor.  And I have invested in NETcoin because I believe in it.  Genuinely.

I am in for the long term.  The VERY long term.  Nothing else makes sense in the cryptosphere anyway.

@ devs:  just looked at the new website.  It is awesome.  Great work.

Keep it up!!   Grin

Same goes here... In for the longrun.
legendary
November 20, 2015, 08:34:46 PM
But you will dump when the price makes you a profit right?  That's the problem with these coins they turn into pump and dump when the devs leave

No, Mr Gravitate, I will NOT dump when the price rises to the level where I could make a profit.

I am an investor.  And I have invested in NETcoin because I believe in it.  Genuinely.

I am in for the long term.  The VERY long term.  Nothing else makes sense in the cryptosphere anyway.

Keep it up!!   Grin

But whats so good about netcoin?

The coins are FODORablely free ! Cheesy That is if you're Cryptsy and you don't know what to do with all these FREE PoS dividends generated by their clients' deposits.

What da HAY.. lets fake this market pump some MOAR !

Or check out post #683 of this thread. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2015, 03:43:48 PM

Keep it up!!   Grin

But whats so good about netcoin?
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
November 20, 2015, 03:35:29 PM

Keep it up!!   Grin
Activity: 194
Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility
November 20, 2015, 06:32:35 AM
Now its at 140. Oh my gaawd I love NETCOIN

PS: have you looked at the new website yet?  http://netcoin.io/

Foundation website in the works as well.
legendary
November 20, 2015, 06:01:15 AM
Now its at 140. Oh my gaawd I love NETCOIN
legendary
November 20, 2015, 05:59:46 AM
ANd it continues to crash and burn. Glad I got rid of most of mine at 95 satoshi. This has been an expensive gamble.

Sorry you feel that way.  Most alts took a beating with the both swing in BTC as well as a bullish rise of the USD.  But yes, there have been some dumps of recent on NET.

It's been difficult (we know) to organize, but we're about ready to release the new website as a precursor to some updates to the coin & wallet.  The past few months of NET have been wild.  From websites going down, re-structuring of the team, new team members, new websites....all of it have provided valuable lessons which we're implementing to make NET better.

We'll try to keep folks posted/updates, so hang tight Smiley

I'm hanging tight. 

Just don't let me down!!   Undecided

"these coins".....*cringe*.  Yes, there have been in the realm of crypto a LOT of pump and dump (or I'll call them coins built and pushed solely for the sake of profit, no regard to community surrounding it).  While Dev's have come and gone or gone on leave for NET, the core (and core principals) of the coin have remained...in that it's always been a coin focused on trying to build community and be a coin where those involved (be it time, money, energy, etc) are doing so because they believe in the value of the coin and the effort.  That doesn't always reflect in a "market" value (which many people gauge as a coin's worth). 

Would we all like to make some profits?  Sure, who doesn't enjoy that thrill of seeing your work result in gains.  But, that's not the driving force behind the crew & teams here.  Maybe it is for some of the folks in the community, but we're more focused on doing right and trying to build something lasting and worthwhile.  Coins focused solely on P&D don't have that long-term vision in mind...(unless they believe they can P&D for the foreseeable future?).

Thanks for the answer Smiley I did buy a mill quite cheaply at 95 sat per coin so thats a brucy bonus.
Activity: 194
Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility
November 19, 2015, 08:22:21 PM
ANd it continues to crash and burn. Glad I got rid of most of mine at 95 satoshi. This has been an expensive gamble.

Sorry you feel that way.  Most alts took a beating with the both swing in BTC as well as a bullish rise of the USD.  But yes, there have been some dumps of recent on NET.

It's been difficult (we know) to organize, but we're about ready to release the new website as a precursor to some updates to the coin & wallet.  The past few months of NET have been wild.  From websites going down, re-structuring of the team, new team members, new websites....all of it have provided valuable lessons which we're implementing to make NET better.

I'm hanging tight. 

"these coins".....*cringe*.  Yes, there have been in the realm of crypto a LOT of pump and dump (or I'll call them coins built and pushed solely for the sake of profit, no regard to community surrounding it).  While Dev's have come and gone or gone on leave for NET, the core (and core principals) of the coin have remained...in that it's always been a coin focused on trying to build community and be a coin where those involved (be it time, money, energy, etc) are doing so because they believe in the value of the coin and the effort.  That doesn't always reflect in a "market" value (which many people gauge as a coin's worth). 

Would we all like to make some profits?  Sure, who doesn't enjoy that thrill of seeing your work result in gains.  But, that's not the driving force behind the crew & teams here.  Maybe it is for some of the folks in the community, but we're more focused on doing right and trying to build something lasting and worthwhile.  Coins focused solely on P&D don't have that long-term vision in mind...(unless they believe they can P&D for the foreseeable future?).

legendary
November 19, 2015, 05:30:16 PM

I'm hanging tight. 

Pages:
Jump to: