Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) Netcoin has gone POS! With PIR & OWI - page 32. (Read 142149 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Promoting Independence and Personal Responsibility
web sites down... Wallets not running. Sounds like some serious issues here.

Have you attempted to debug (and or checkwallet?)  When was the last time you restarted your wallet?  We just had another NET member mention something similar.  Please keep us posted

As for websites: we know and are aware (our servers went down and we're going to redo the entire website(s) and hosting as a result).  We'll be back online shortly. 

As for other updates: We are currently working on getting NET over to the latest bitcoin core at the moment.  We have one full-time guy working on this, and will be hopefully bringing on some more shortly. 

Some hiccups, but it's helping to make NET better and even more secure which for all of us is a great thing. 
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
web sites down... Wallets not running. Sounds like some serious issues here.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
when trying to run the wallet I get:

Code:
$ ./Crypto/netcoin-qt &
[1] 2604
./Crypto/netcoin-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libminiupnpc.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[1]+  Exit 127                ./Crypto/netcoin-qt

miniupnpc installed, version miniupnpc-1.9-1.fc20.x86_64.

I'm running Fedora Core.

Any suggestions?
legendary
Yeah but the problem is it isn't syncing. It has stopped on downloading blocks. It says

Syncronosing blocks - 1022 Blocks Remaining.

It seams fully connected with 64 connections. but last block time is Sat Aug 8 19:01:45 2015

My net coins have stopped coming Sad

Obviously when the time passes then the blocks remaining increases. now its 1089. Its just stuck
legendary
Yeah but the problem is it isn't syncing. It has stopped on downloading blocks. It says

Syncronosing blocks - 1022 Blocks Remaining.

It seams fully connected with 64 connections. but last block time is Sat Aug 8 19:01:45 2015

My net coins have stopped coming Sad
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
actually it now opened but still stuck on downloading block. Please help I am losing out on coins Sad

You aren't really losing out. Once it synchs, your first stake should compensate for the time. Sometimes I open my once every three days to save memory and I got 3 days worth of stakes in one big stake within an hour of opening the wallet.
legendary
actually it now opened but still stuck on downloading block. Please help I am losing out on coins Sad
legendary
Guys my wallet is down on Mac any ideas what to do? It stopped syncing 12 hours ago and now won't open at all.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Hey I just wanted to stop by and let you guys know my Net Coin holdings are going very well. The total earned for me is now up to 733k . I am very happy with my investment in Net coin. I know most of you guys already know about Presstab. The link to the Net coin on Presstab is here  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NET/index.php. Check it out. For the other coins click the coin on the left.  Fish
legendary

Thanks, Just found out a few days ago that NetCoin was also POS. Wish I had not sold off my stash a while back.
Could have been staking instead! Though, I just snagged a 100k, to put in my wallet when it is synced. Probably
snag some more, I like it when my wallet is FAT! I mainly do POS, as it is more cost effective, than buying mining rigs,
That usually become obsolete, shortly after buying them. Besides, I have no clue on how to set them up! A lot easier
to download a wallet, put coins in and let it do its thing! Thanks for the wallet links!

Peace Dennis

Awesome!  Great to have ya back Smiley 

Not sure if you saw either, but the PIR rewards will be in force till December (meaning, if you are staking 1mil, you'll earn 80% till the PIR rates change, and then that drops).

Take care!

Really? So 2.7 mill will get me 80%? Wow. Nice but obviously depends on the price at the time. We need a new idea to look forward to after december. Please get thinking DEVS

Thanks, Just found out a few days ago that NetCoin was also POS. Wish I had not sold off my stash a while back.
Could have been staking instead! Though, I just snagged a 100k, to put in my wallet when it is synced. Probably
snag some more, I like it when my wallet is FAT! I mainly do POS, as it is more cost effective, than buying mining rigs,
That usually become obsolete, shortly after buying them. Besides, I have no clue on how to set them up! A lot easier
to download a wallet, put coins in and let it do its thing! Thanks for the wallet links!

Peace Dennis

Awesome!  Great to have ya back Smiley 

Not sure if you saw either, but the PIR rewards will be in force till December (meaning, if you are staking 1mil, you'll earn 80% till the PIR rates change, and then that drops).

Take care!
Activity: 300
Merit: 250

Peace Dennis
Activity: 298
Netcoins are the best coins!
Hey guys,

Netcoinfoundation.org is down (the server is down).  We're working on trying to get it restored ASAP.  Hang tight...if we can't get the problem rectified here soon, we will be totally re-working the site and having something better in place than before.

legendary
 What are the devs doing about it?
Activity: 52
this one (was is) works

http:
//www.
multifaucet.
tk/index.
php?blockexplorer=NET
legendary
So what are the devs doing about it??
Activity: 52
Netcoinfoundation.org is DOWN
It is not just you. The server is not responding...
Activity: 298
Netcoins are the best coins!
https://github.com/netcoinfoundation/netcoin/releases if you need a wallet. Site might be down for a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: