Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [NETKO][NETKO] PoW/PoS | NO PREMINE | BLAKE2S | 8.MARCH 2017 - page 6. (Read 86125 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I've been very long time holder, but it came to end today... I know someday I will regret it but it's simply not enough information to keep holding. Wish all the best to everyone and I will keep watching this project.

Cheers!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it. Good luck! Your efforts and effort will be rewarded. And I hope everyone to invest in the project. In the future you will feel invested in this project is a wise decision
The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts. Really promising, hoping this project takes off soon enough and achieve the aim of reaching the zenith
Activity: 30
I find this idea pretty interesting where you earn to attend as well as hosting parties. I think this is first of its kind and that's an advantage. If the team could develop easy to use app and could target colleges, schools to start with.. this project will surely fly.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Hi NETKO community. Just to keep you in the loop. Team at Netko are finalizing their company products that Grega already wrote about in the previous threads.

Since you can understand that we all make a living with our work you can also understand those are priority for Netko d.o.o. team.

With that being said we are still here with zero plans to abandon anything.

Meanwhile hope you are all staking nicely.

Cheers.

Hi folks just a heads up the original Netko repo will be removed in the upcoming days.

Moved everything to a git org.

Git org: https://github.com/NetkoCoin
Release: https://github.com/NetkoCoin/netko/releases

Website and ANN will be updated as well.

Nice to see some regular updates! I am staking and awating more Smiley btw I love the smell of FUD the more hate the better for the project heh
Keep going!
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
we will probably be delisted soon from cryptopia because of lack of volume, development and virually no response from the netko ceo

the trading has halted on this coin because for investors to get in they want to see some progress

on this project you see it all across the crypto coins that are not doing anything reflect that value and btc volume

i see staysecure is still active but i guess his friend for who he made this coin thinks the less atttention the better

we ll probably see a standard message appearing soon that they are too busy in real life to be doing anything with this coin

that s one way to respond i guess .....

Hi like it or not Netko d.o.o. actually are busy in real life finishing their unified CRM platform.You are free to call this the "standard message". NETKO coin is not a revenue source for the company so please respect that fact.

yeah that works both ways respect imo there could be some updates posted as to if we ever see some other use of

this coin besides just being a coin hope this will change for the better have a nice day  Smiley
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Such plan are becoming smash!
Impeccable plan, a very detailed and profitable approach, certain job.

What is this bot gibberish?  I'm seeing similar "eBay" types of ratings in other threads.  Why not add the obligatory A+++!
Quite a few of these. I think these are about gaining BitcoinTalk profile ranks.
We are cryptocurrency
we will probably be delisted soon from cryptopia because of lack of volume, development and virually no response from the netko ceo

the trading has halted on this coin because for investors to get in they want to see some progress

on this project you see it all across the crypto coins that are not doing anything reflect that value and btc volume

i see staysecure is still active but i guess his friend for who he made this coin thinks the less atttention the better

we ll probably see a standard message appearing soon that they are too busy in real life to be doing anything with this coin

Hi like it or not Netko d.o.o. actually are busy in real life finishing their unified CRM platform.You are free to call this the "standard message". NETKO coin is not a revenue source for the company so please respect that fact.
Activity: 130
Unfortunately Netko back to the previous price levels which we have before New year rally. What do you think? I feel that actual price far from honest level, but why it was dumped, what the reason?
Activity: 15
Hi Guys!

Could you please help me? 2 days ago somehow i mined 20 blocks in a couple of hours and all my coins were spent as stakes. But those blocks never have got confirmed, the txs are not shown by the block explorer and all the coins seem locked now. What can i do?

Thanks

Hi firstly you cant mine Netko anymore since its pure proof of stake coin now. The second part i understood evel less where you claim your mined coins were spent as stakes.

From my best guess you are talking about PoS blocks. If thats is so then check transaction tab and see if thise have a questionmark next to it and on open it says

If that is so then download the current release https://github.com/NetkoCoin/netko/releases . go to appdata folder on your computer and remove everything except wallet.dat and start wallet again and wait a few minutes to resync.

Your guess was right, my description was a bit confusing. The solution works perfectly, so thank you!

We are cryptocurrency
Hi Guys!

Could you please help me? 2 days ago somehow i mined 20 blocks in a couple of hours and all my coins were spent as stakes. But those blocks never have got confirmed, the txs are not shown by the block explorer and all the coins seem locked now. What can i do?

Thanks

Hi firstly you cant mine Netko anymore since its pure proof of stake coin now. The second part i understood evel less where you claim your mined coins were spent as stakes.

From my best guess you are talking about PoS blocks. If thats is so then check transaction tab and see if thise have a questionmark next to it and on open it says

If that is so then download the current release https://github.com/NetkoCoin/netko/releases . go to appdata folder on your computer and remove everything except wallet.dat and start wallet again and wait a few minutes to resync.

Activity: 15
Hi Guys!

Thanks
We are cryptocurrency
Electrum servers for NETKO have been setup today. Looks like we are gonna have mobile wallets before the summer holidays kick in.
We are cryptocurrency
is this a dead project anyone alive?

Summary - netko   Picture/Text
Name:   netko
Activity:   42
Merit:   0
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   February 20, 2017, 01:15:16 PM
Last Active:   June 12, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

As you may have noticed majority of BCT activity was never from the ANN base account.
We are cryptocurrency

There are different people in cryptospace that ask if a project is dead.

In my world a chain that moves is a project that is alive.

So please ellaborate what you mean by dead?
We are cryptocurrency
Hi folks just a heads up the original Netko repo will be removed in the upcoming days.

Moved everything to a git org.

Git org: https://github.com/NetkoCoin
Release: https://github.com/NetkoCoin/netko/releases

Website and ANN will be updated as well.
would be nice if Gregor kept a in touch a bit more and not leave it all up to staysecure as this is his coin to manage

and provide some updates on how everything is going with his previous mentioning of opening offices global and how that would have

impact on this coin if any  Smiley
+1 totally agree. Even if it's not a very huge news people will see that the dev is active. Especially now when the price is so low

still waiting to see some activity of Gregor lol not saying this project is dead but until the dev is going to be active the price will remain in

the toilet come on Gregor a little effort goes a long way
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Summary - netko   Picture/Text
Name:   netko
Activity:   42
Merit:   0
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   February 20, 2017, 01:15:16 PM
Last Active:   June 12, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Be patient and shop cheaply over time.

You do know theirs a loss of opportunity cost in investing in vaporware compared to a solid active project. Your investing in a lotto ticket with this coin.

I hear that everywhere. The mood is very bad now. It is important to distribute your investments and to have a lot of patience. The coins change from the weak hand to the strong hand. I have no problem with the purchase price now. Staking (rewards) comes daily.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
Be patient and shop cheaply over time.

You do know theirs a loss of opportunity cost in investing in vaporware compared to a solid active project. Your investing in a lotto ticket with this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: