Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [NETKO][NETKO] PoW/PoS | NO PREMINE | BLAKE2S | 8.MARCH 2017 - page 7. (Read 86125 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Be patient and shop cheaply over time.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
is this a dead project anyone alive?

its not dead but don t don t expect anything

the guy who runs this is problably too busy with his job too pay any attention to this coin
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
is this a dead project anyone alive?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
yeah would be good to see more activity from the dev here
btw I have no stakes for a couple of weeks, seems like its only me, right? (I dont have a lot of coins but it used to be ~every week)
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Thanks to the many sellers under 1500 Satoshi. I like to continue shopping for this price ....
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
would be nice if Gregor kept a in touch a bit more and not leave it all up to staysecure as this is his coin to manage

and provide some updates on how everything is going with his previous mentioning of opening offices global and how that would have

impact on this coin if any  Smiley
+1 totally agree. Even if it's not a very huge news people will see that the dev is active. Especially now when the price is so low
would be nice if Gregor kept a in touch a bit more and not leave it all up to staysecure as this is his coin to manage

and provide some updates on how everything is going with his previous mentioning of opening offices global and how that would have

impact on this coin if any  Smiley
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
you can start of with around 10-20k to receive some rewards daily or every other day the reward is fixed at 25 per stake
on which pool is mining Netko?
Hi

Netko is out of proof of work phaze and is now full PoS.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
you can start of with around 10-20k to receive some rewards daily or every other day the reward is fixed at 25 per stake

long term stats:
66 blocks per week from 100k

so 11k gives average 1 block/day
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
on which pool is mining Netko?
Activity: 217
Good morning, when the "NETKO" crptomoeda is launched and begin to function in a "Proof-of-stake" manner, the percentage of income per year will be how many percent? and still within the "POS" system active what will be the minimum of "NETKO" coins that will be necessary to receive the profits of the "POS" system?
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
The PoS subsidy data on the website is incorrect

It says PoS subsidy: "25 NETKO (until block 90000) and 0.25 NETKO (after block 90000)"

while the PoS subsidy changes at block 900,000 not block 90,000

so, it should be "25 NETKO (until block 900,000) and 0.25 NETKO (after block 900,000)"
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
For investors, the project has a certain potential, and it needs to wait for the right time to make a profit. Does Netko have it?
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
I bought the coin several months ago, as it looked very promising back then. I staked quite a few for the last months, but due to the lack of a roadmap and any future outlook + no real commitment from the team + very bad community work, I sold all my coins within the last days. For me there are much better opportunities out there right now.

Stay safe, br mike

Smart Move.  

The space has changed.

Assume coin is guilty until proven innocent.

No work no price reward.

No more free Lambos for dead coin pumps like in the past bull run.

I'm not trying to spread fud, no need too, the price is already in the gutter.  I bag held too long on Netko and false hopes and this coin is just not performing as good as other coins in terms of project development updates.

I will invest again into netko if things change and they become more motivated with a specific goal.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I bought the coin several months ago, as it looked very promising back then. I staked quite a few for the last months, but due to the lack of a roadmap and any future outlook + no real commitment from the team + very bad community work, I sold all my coins within the last days. For me there are much better opportunities out there right now.

Stay safe, br mike
Pages:
Jump to: